Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

IMG

bgreene

IMG
« on: August 25, 2017, 03:56:55 PM »
SNAGGS posted something in another thread from the Saturday down South web pages.  I got to looking around and came across this VERY long article about this insane "high school" and all the talent there and what all schools recruit from there...Auburn was not mentioned one time. Well, why not?  Here's a list of the coaches mentioned at the spring game.

"Alabama, Arizona, FIU, Illinois, Lafayette, LSU, Memphis, Miami, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Oregon, Penn State, South Carolina, Syracuse, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt, Virginia — those are the schools I saw on the sideline. Many were there to show some love to their commitments. Others hoped to catch a glimpse of the uncommitted.

And it’s not just the sheer number of assistant coaches in attendance. It’s who some of the high-profile programs actually sent.

For the Crimson Tide, it’s co-offensive coordinator Mike Locksley and co-defensive coordinator Tosh Lupui. For the Rebels, it’s offensive coordinator Phil Longo. For the Ducks, it’s co-offensive coordinator Mario Cristobal
."

So, why are we not there grinding for the best of the best?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: IMG
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 03:58:09 PM »
SNAGGS posted something in another thread from the Saturday down South web pages.  I got to looking around and came across this VERY long article about this insane "high school" and all the talent there and what all schools recruit from there...Auburn was not mentioned one time. Well, why not?  Here's a list of the coaches mentioned at the spring game.

"Alabama, Arizona, FIU, Illinois, Lafayette, LSU, Memphis, Miami, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Oregon, Penn State, South Carolina, Syracuse, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt, Virginia — those are the schools I saw on the sideline. Many were there to show some love to their commitments. Others hoped to catch a glimpse of the uncommitted.

And it’s not just the sheer number of assistant coaches in attendance. It’s who some of the high-profile programs actually sent.

For the Crimson Tide, it’s co-offensive coordinator Mike Locksley and co-defensive coordinator Tosh Lupui. For the Rebels, it’s offensive coordinator Phil Longo. For the Ducks, it’s co-offensive coordinator Mario Cristobal
."

So, why are we not there grinding for the best of the best?

We don't enjoy probation?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bgreene

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 03:59:49 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

bgreene

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 04:00:53 PM »
We don't enjoy probation?

Terrible answer.  We obviously have a decent bag man...I mean recruiting team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 04:34:59 PM »
Don't know if any current players are on our radar but Asa ( newest commitment RB)played there last year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 04:52:49 PM »
Don't know if any current players are on our radar but Asa ( newest commitment RB)played there last year.

Bama IMG didn't want him anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."