Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Yeeeeaah, We're Gonna' Take A Look At That

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Yeeeeaah, We're Gonna' Take A Look At That
« on: September 05, 2017, 02:19:32 PM »
Besides Gene Chizik, have you ever heard more coach-speak from someone than Gus Malzahn?  Has anyone ever given less information to the fans than this man?  Here's a snippet from a dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. piece on Carry-On's injury.

Auburn is "hopeful" that running back Kerryon Johnson will be available for the team's showdown with defending national champion Clemson this weekend.

Auburn coach Gus Malzahn said Johnson did not practice Sunday following the season-opening win against Georgia Southern but would not divulge the extent of the injury diagnosis.

"We're hopeful, but that's probably the best status I can give you at this point," Malzahn said. "Later in the week I'll know more."

Look, I get privacy issues and all that.  But this man is like this on every single subject, unless he's talking about how each player is the best in the country at his position.  The entire football world (Outside of Bama and FSU fans) saw the kid reach back and grab his hammy and then hit the dirt. And we get, "Yeeeahh, I won't tell you what it is but we're hopeful.  We'll look at it."

I know this isn't a matter of national importance.  I'm just to the point of never listening to any interview the man does because it's a bigger waste of time than begging for my nuttz back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Yeeeeaah, We're Gonna' Take A Look At That
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 02:35:23 PM »
Agree that Malzahn is king of the coachspeak but it doesn't bother me too much. Sabins is pretty saavy at it too.

And re: injuries, I think they have to be more tight lipped due to regulations and litigation. There are tons of sleazy scum lawyers out there. I mean, not the top notch ones like the Alabama
hammer and Alexander Shanaraharra. Or, Morris Bart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 03:06:03 PM »
Agree that Malzahn is king of the coachspeak but it doesn't bother me too much. Sabins is pretty saavy at it too.

And re: injuries, I think they have to be more tight lipped due to regulations and litigation. There are tons of sleazy scum lawyers out there. I mean, not the top notch ones like the Alabama
hammer and Alexander Shanaraharra. Or, Morris Bart.

Curses!!!  Outed again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 04:11:08 PM »
He's just sandbagging
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 04:16:07 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 08:50:11 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.