Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Riding with Roy!

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Riding with Roy!
« Reply #420 on: December 13, 2017, 09:59:59 AM »
He's a good dude, and you probably will have to listen to me shill for him in future elections, so look forward to that.

Do you have comparable math skills cause there are gonna be issues if so?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #421 on: December 13, 2017, 10:05:01 AM »
It’s not a wasted vote. They could have not shown up at all and Roy would have still been defeated. Or they could have just as easily been a democrat who hated Doug Jones and wrote in instead.

The write in votes are only a factor if you believe that all write in voters were republicans who just refused to vote for Roy.  And even if that’s the case, it’s the Roy fans faults for putting a terrible candidate in a pivotal election against a democrat.

It's a wasted vote.  Period.  I'd prefer they hadn't show up honestly.  If it was, say, a general election and there were multiple races on the ballot -- some of which you know nothing about -- I celebrate the amusing write-in.  I've done it innumerable times. 

In this case, however, when there are only two choices and nothing else on the ballot why waste the time driving all the way to the polling place just to be an ass?  What do you truly hope to prove?  Nobody is ever going to see the name you wrote in. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #422 on: December 13, 2017, 10:06:33 AM »
He's as vanilla bean, run-of-the-mill Democrat as they come. I get that that's not your cup of tea, and that's fine.Lucky for you all, you didn't have to hear me shill for him. He's a good dude, and you probably will have to listen to me shill for him in future elections, so look forward to that.

What part of "you don't live here" isn't connecting? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #423 on: December 13, 2017, 11:21:12 AM »
It’s not a wasted vote. They could have not shown up at all and Roy would have still been defeated. Or they could have just as easily been a democrat who hated Doug Jones and wrote in instead.

The write in votes are only a factor if you believe that all write in voters were republicans who just refused to vote for Roy.  And even if that’s the case, it’s the Roy fans faults for putting a terrible candidate in a pivotal election against a democrat.
I don’t expect you to answer this correctly if you wrote in but I’ll ask anyway. Did your vote actually get counted?

More than likely not, if you know the somewhat complicated rules. Every one absolutely does not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #424 on: December 13, 2017, 11:24:47 AM »
Do you have comparable math skills cause there are gonna be issues if so?
Whats funniest about this is the assumption anyone actually reads his gay posts. Now that’s high comedy.

Or, maybe it’s not. Better check with Lil’ Sweet on that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #425 on: December 13, 2017, 11:53:37 AM »
I don’t expect you to answer this correctly if you wrote in but I’ll ask anyway. Did your vote actually get counted?

More than likely not, if you know the somewhat complicated rules. Every one absolutely does not.

I have no idea how an election works. I wasn’t at the courthouse last night with the probate judge until 9:30.  Please, educate me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #426 on: December 13, 2017, 11:54:52 AM »
I have no idea how an election works. I wasn’t at the courthouse last night with the probate judge until 9:30.  Please, educate me.

Was your horse tired?  Is that why you left early?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #427 on: December 13, 2017, 12:12:09 PM »
Not at all. 

Just don’t waste the vote.  Writing in santa or bugs bunny is worthless.

Don’t care who you choose — if you live here, if not fuck off — but just choose.

I voted for Ron Bishop, for the record. I was never, ever going to vote for Roy Moore. He's more suited to be an activist pastor than a politician. And I could not reconcile my personal beliefs with the things Doug Jones supports in spite of the fact he comes off like a more or less decent person. So I voted for an actual third party candidate and then went to work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Token

« Reply #428 on: December 13, 2017, 12:17:22 PM »
Was your horse tired?  Is that why you left early?

Only insane human beings incapable of reasoning rides a horse to an election.  Which, by the way, almost kicked his dumb unelectable ass off after he voted.  It’s the only way the day could have been better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #429 on: December 13, 2017, 12:28:57 PM »
There is a big difference in knowing how an election works and trying to catch jay walkers outside the courthouse. But if you know, then great.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #430 on: December 13, 2017, 12:44:16 PM »
There is a big difference in knowing how an election works and trying to catch jay walkers outside the courthouse. But if you know, then great.

I work for a Sheriff. Officer of the court. Not a municipality.

Good joke though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #431 on: December 13, 2017, 12:58:05 PM »

Good joke though.
Thanks.
I try hard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #432 on: December 13, 2017, 01:06:59 PM »

Good joke though.
and by the way, tried to send you a message to explain what I was talking about but you had blocked me.

I’m impressed that we can even do this. And that you’d be able to figure out how to do it. Did you even have to call tech support?

Anyway, seeing as how this was the first ever attempted message, I don’t foresee a reason to request a block removal. But just know. All write ins ARE NOT always counted.

I don’t care if you are head jailer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #433 on: December 13, 2017, 01:32:21 PM »
I voted for Ron Bishop, for the record. I was never, ever going to vote for Roy Moore. He's more suited to be an activist pastor than a politician. And I could not reconcile my personal beliefs with the things Doug Jones supports in spite of the fact he comes off like a more or less decent person. So I voted for an actual third party candidate and then went to work.

Then you voted for no one. 

Write-ins who aren't legitimate candidates are just jokes.  Amused yourself. 

That is your right, though.  In this situation and since nobody will ever know who you voted for, I just honestly want to know:  What was the point?  Why did you waste your time? 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 01:34:07 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #434 on: December 13, 2017, 01:43:13 PM »

Then you missed all the rioting, burning of buildings, trashing of police cars because republicans were mad.
Oh, wait. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #435 on: December 13, 2017, 01:47:00 PM »

Then you missed all the rioting, burning of buildings, trashing of police cars because republicans were mad.
Oh, wait.

When I saw Doug won, I marched on my bed.  I woke up this morning and went on about my business. 

I did start a fire in the fireplace to ward off the early morning chill. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #436 on: December 13, 2017, 02:08:13 PM »
Then you voted for no one. 

Write-ins who aren't legitimate candidates are just jokes.  Amused yourself. 

That is your right, though.  In this situation and since nobody will ever know who you voted for, I just honestly want to know:  What was the point?  Why did you waste your time?

Nope, he was a real, third party candidate. https://ron-lpalabama.nationbuilder.com

And, as to why
I was never, ever going to vote for Roy Moore. He's more suited to be an activist pastor than a politician. And I could not reconcile my personal beliefs with the things Doug Jones supports...

So I did what 22,000 other people around this state did. I said, “Screw The GOP and The DNC.”  Jones will be defeated in 2020 65-35, I figure. But I don’t expect Trump to even be running at that point.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 02:09:57 PM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #437 on: December 13, 2017, 02:14:33 PM »
Nope, he was a real, third party candidate. https://ron-lpalabama.nationbuilder.com

And, as to why
So I did what 22,000 other people around this state did. Screw The GOP and The DNC.

You only screwed the state by not choosing from the only viable alternatives.  At least that's my take. 

I guess my real question as previously poorly articulated is:  What did you hope to accomplish?  Does the DNC or the GOP care?  Will anyone ever know that you voted for Ron Palabama?  What was the point of doing so?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #438 on: December 13, 2017, 02:16:57 PM »
You only screwed the state by not choosing from the only viable alternatives.  At least that's my take. 

I guess my real question as previously poorly articulated is:  What did you hope to accomplish?  Does the DNC or the GOP care?  Will anyone ever know that you voted for Ron Palabama?  What was the point of doing so?

I have no dog in the hunt, but from what I read:

The state screwed itself by making those two the only choice.

Could the republicans not come up with somebody better?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #439 on: December 13, 2017, 02:49:13 PM »
They did.  It just wasn't Luther Strange 

The democrats wanted Roy.  Soros wanted Roy. 

Want some interesting facts? 

Jones won the democratic primary.  A total of 165,000 votes were cast in it.  Total.  He got 109,000 of those. 

Moore and Strange finished #1 and #2 in the Republican primary.  Nearly 400,000 votes were cast there. 
The better options -- Brooks, Pittman -- didn't have the money that Strange raised or the name recognition Roy got among the super-religious crowd. 

Strange and Moore were terrible, terrible candidates.  Agreed.  Strange went down in the runoff because people couldn't stomach the chicanery that got him the job in the first place.  About 481,000 voted there.

The Washington Post -- BEFORE the runoff -- had the fake info on Moore.  They held it to see if he won so they could use it to hopefully destroy his chances to win.  They did. 

So we have the general election.

Back in the 2016 presidential vote, 729,000 people voted for Shrillary.  Trump got 1.3 million.  Much like the national election, Shrillary voters were largely confined to large metro areas and counties where the black vote was high. 

Yesterday, 671,000 people voted for Dougie.  That's significantly lower than the number who voted for Witchlary in November. 

The big difference is that only 650,000 or so voted for Roy.  That's half the number of people who showed up in the general. 

To be perfectly clear, this entire election was manipulated by big money (George Soros) once they discovered Roy was in play as the candidate.  And rightly so.  He is a shitty candidate.  I don't think he's the person the Post made him out to be, but still. A deeply flawed candidate (much like the unelectable Clinton woman). He was easy pickings, hoisted on his own sanctimonious petard.

No matter what the democrats crow, this isn't a paradigm shift.  The next time this comes up, so long as the Republican party nominates hasn't murdered a busload of nuns, Doug Jones will be booted out of office, and hard.  I'd like to believe that he'll be a voice for moderation in the Senate and actually work to advance some of the Trump agenda. But I know different.  He is beholden to Soros and the DNC.  He will be their lackey.  In doing so he will betray every bogus campaign promise he uttered.  It will cost him. 
Jones being another obstructionist vote is abhorrent to me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions