Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Riding with Roy!

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Riding with Roy!
« Reply #400 on: December 12, 2017, 11:29:46 PM »
Ahhh the high road.

You can thank McConnell. If he doesn't railroad Mo Brooks OR if he had not gotten in a war with Bannon by CHOICE during strange vs moore  - then you don't even have Moore up there and this is a route for either Brooks or Strange.

You know this is just Scott Brown in MA all over again - but reversing the parties right ? When the GOP routes jones in '20 like Liz Warren did Brown, you won't even remember this night. Mark it down. This was a huge outlier of circumstance, mainly because of Moore himself.

Just like Scott Brown.
First time in 25 years...not gonna remember this night because something might happen 3 years from now.  :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #401 on: December 12, 2017, 11:33:21 PM »
#Alabamalosteitherway
What in the hell does this even mean?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #402 on: December 12, 2017, 11:36:15 PM »
First time in 25 years...not gonna remember this night because something might happen 3 years from now.  :rofl:

How many in the GOP really remember the night Scott Brown won his special election? Not many. Just calling it both ways dude.

@AvengedCoach
Scott Brown won a special Senate election in a deep blue state just over a year after Obama was elected. GOP celebrated like it was the beginning of then end for Obama. 3 years later: Brown out on his ass, Obama re-elected.

Suspect Jones/Trump will play out the same way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #403 on: December 12, 2017, 11:38:04 PM »
Here's the thing for me. I loathe Roy Moore.  I think he is the most grandstanding SOB I've ever seen.  And you'll never convince me that every move he's made, including getting tossed twice, was for anything other than future political gain. 

The sexual misconduct accusations.  All of these women need to go to jail.  30-40 years after the fact and you come out a month or two before the election day????  How stupid is ANYONE for looking past the fact that this was SET UP 101?  It cost him the election.  I don't care if he won or lost.  But these women need jail time, along with those behind this farce.

Doug Jones?  You stand for everything I'm against.  Everything.  Line item.  I'll leave it at that.  Alabama...America loses today.  No matter who won.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #404 on: December 12, 2017, 11:40:10 PM »
Here's the thing for me. I loathe Roy Moore.  I think he is the most grandstanding SOB I've ever seen.  And you'll never convince me that every move he's made, including getting tossed twice, was for anything other than future political gain. 

The sexual misconduct accusations.  All of these women need to go to jail.  30-40 years after the fact and you come out a month or two before the election day????  How stupid is ANYONE for looking past the fact that this was SET UP 101?  It cost him the election.  I don't care if he won or lost.  But these women need jail time, along with those behind this farce.

Doug Jones?  You stand for everything I'm against.  Everything.  Line item.  I'll leave it at that.  Alabama...America loses today.  No matter who won.

I want to hump you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #405 on: December 12, 2017, 11:40:56 PM »

As bad as I hate to, I agree with everything that you just said. I must admit that it is concerning. But I do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #406 on: December 12, 2017, 11:41:48 PM »
I want to hump you.
It’s not so great.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #407 on: December 12, 2017, 11:43:48 PM »

More truth.

Roy Moore is a flawed candidate. Allegations aside. He's finished badly in previous elections. He finished 4th in the governors race. 4th. He is just a bad candidate. Period.

Jones is a sack of shit who has crazy views in the other direction. He's been chummy with Hillary. He supports every far left position I hate.

So yeah - the two candidates up there tonight was a lose lose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #408 on: December 12, 2017, 11:45:54 PM »
I want to hump you.

I would like your post but I'm not sure how that would be taken.  I'll just say thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #409 on: December 12, 2017, 11:57:08 PM »
The write in vote assholes were the difference.  That's what's sad.  Fools who shoved their vote up a wild hog's ass.  Why bother to even go to the polls if your dumb ass is going to write "Nick Saban" in the box. 

Fucking idiots. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #410 on: December 13, 2017, 07:29:36 AM »
It’s time to move on. Congrats to those who opposed Moore, whether by write in or supporting Jones or wishes. I hope we can all work together to improve our country.

Please win with class. Don’t get on here and gloat. I’m sure it’s hard to suppress the trailer park but you can do it.

And if you wish to still stir shit up, I-10 runs east and west from my house. I’ll beat a bitch like he stole my cane pole.

So, stay classy my friends. I know who you are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #411 on: December 13, 2017, 08:16:15 AM »
I would like your post but I'm not sure how that would be taken.  I'll just say thanks.

Just don't let him sign your yearbook.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #412 on: December 13, 2017, 08:42:10 AM »
Just don't let him sign your yearbook.
^^^see, good stuff. this is what I miss when you stay gone so long.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #413 on: December 13, 2017, 08:45:09 AM »
The write in vote assholes were the difference.  That's what's sad.  Fools who shoved their vote up a wild hog's ass.  Why bother to even go to the polls if your dumb ass is going to write "Nick Saban" in the box. 

Fucking idiots.

Wrong. 

The fools in this election were the people who put Roy in the election to begin with.  He was the only republican who was going to struggle with Doug Jones.  Because of his previous grandstanding with religion and being removed from 2 separate positions, he was the only republican who wouldn't walk away with the election. 

If you want to be mad about having Doug Jones as a US Senator, blame the morons who put the easiest republican candidate to beat in the special election.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 09:20:01 AM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #414 on: December 13, 2017, 09:00:14 AM »
Ahhh the high road.

Hate to let you down...especially given the high state of discourse in this forum of late.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #415 on: December 13, 2017, 09:03:26 AM »

Fucking idiots.

So I have the right to vote as long as they vote the way your side or Prowler/Wes side wants me to vote? The coming communist occupation will be an easy adjustment for those who think like this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #416 on: December 13, 2017, 09:08:07 AM »
Of the last two elections in which I've voted, I can't think of 4 worse choices to decide between.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #417 on: December 13, 2017, 09:19:37 AM »
So I have the right to vote as long as they vote the way your side or Prowler/Wes side wants me to vote? The coming communist occupation will be an easy adjustment for those who think like this.

Not at all. 

Just don’t waste the vote.  Writing in santa or bugs bunny is worthless.

Don’t care who you choose — if you live here, if not fuck off — but just choose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #418 on: December 13, 2017, 09:28:01 AM »
Not at all. 

Just don’t waste the vote.  Writing in santa or bugs bunny is worthless.

Don’t care who you choose — if you live here, if not fuck off — but just choose.

It’s not a wasted vote. They could have not shown up at all and Roy would have still been defeated. Or they could have just as easily been a democrat who hated Doug Jones and wrote in instead.

The write in votes are only a factor if you believe that all write in voters were republicans who just refused to vote for Roy.  And even if that’s the case, it’s the Roy fans faults for putting a terrible candidate in a pivotal election against a democrat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #419 on: December 13, 2017, 09:34:31 AM »
Jones is a sack of shit who has crazy views in the other direction. He's been chummy with Hillary. He supports every far left position I hate.
He's as vanilla bean, run-of-the-mill Democrat as they come. I get that that's not your cup of tea, and that's fine.

Roy Moore is extremely, outrageously far right, outside of the norm. There is not an equivalence with Doug Jones being equally outside the norm to the left.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/12/08/abortion-is-the-get-out-of-jail-free-car

An excerpt:
Does Democratic Senate challenger Doug Jones really support "partial birth abortion"? No, he does not. The basis of that claim is the following exchange Jones had with Chuck Todd in September on Meet the Press Daily:

"So you wouldn't be in favor of legislation that said, ban abortion after 20 weeks or something like that?" Todd asked.

"I'm not in favor of anything that is going to infringe on a woman's right and her freedom to choose. That's just the position that I've had for many years. It's a position I continue to have[.]"

In the hands of pro-Moore super PACs, this boundless answer to a limited question was translated into "Jones supports abortion in even the most extreme circumstances, including gruesome late-term and partial-birth abortions that are banned in countries across the world." In an attempt to quell the controversy, Jones gave an interview with AL.com clarifying his position. Relevant portions:

[Jones] said he supports Alabama's abortion laws as they are, saying that people are "fairly comfortable" with the current law. [...]

["]the law for decades has been that late-term procedures are generally restricted except in the case of medical necessity. That's what I support. I don't see any changes in that.["] [...]

Jones said his position would be to leave abortion laws unchanged.

"I think people are fairly comfortable with where the law has been for decades and that is that a woman has that right to choose because it is intensely personal and I don't think me or Roy Moore or the state of Alabama or the United States government should take that right away," Jones said.

Supporting current law means opposing partial-birth abortion, since intact dilation and extraction (the medical term for the procedure) has been illegal in the United States since the Partial Birth Abortion Ban Act was enacted in 2003. Still, anti-abortion activists know a morally unfit extremist when they see one. "No reasonable person," Alexandra Desanctis concluded in National Review three weeks after the clarification interview, "could consider Jones anything other than a zealot in this area."

Fucking idiots.
I had no idea until after-the-fact that the Libertarian that got virtually all of the write-in votes that probably had a significant impact in the race? I know the guy personally. Our cubicles used to sit across from eachother. My band played a party at his house. No idea he was a Libertarian, let alone a politician until I heard his name last night. Lucky for you all, you didn't have to hear me shill for him. He's a good dude, and you probably will have to listen to me shill for him in future elections, so look forward to that.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 09:43:23 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions