Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Riding with Roy!

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Riding with Roy!
« Reply #360 on: December 11, 2017, 09:48:01 AM »
Can someone...anyone please tell me what it means to be a ______ of faith?  I keep hearing that term thrown around a lot.  Faith that I can spend other people's money with no repercussion?

Translations. 

Roy Moore:  I go to church every time the door is open to see and be seen. I invoke God on a regular basis, largely because I am eaten up with guilt and self-loathing.

Doug Jones:  I drove by a church once.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #361 on: December 11, 2017, 10:10:08 AM »
Can someone...anyone please tell me what it means to be a ______ of faith?  I keep hearing that term thrown around a lot.  Faith that I can spend other people's money with no repercussion?
Those of us with higher moral standards, don’t have to think about it.  But I can see how it would be foreign to you.

Hang in there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #362 on: December 11, 2017, 10:25:24 AM »
Look, WT.  I am a man of faith, so your words can't hurt me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #363 on: December 11, 2017, 10:26:14 AM »
Look, WT.  I am a man of faith, so your words can't hurt me.

How many guns do you have?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #364 on: December 11, 2017, 10:42:03 AM »
What did Wes and Chizzy decide to wear for the protests tomorrow?

Not that it matters to me but I agree that the assless leather motorcycle britches really pop. They are nauseating. But they pop.

Goooooooooo Roy! Whoot. Bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #365 on: December 11, 2017, 11:30:53 AM »
How many guns do you have?

Not enough to start a faith war
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #366 on: December 11, 2017, 12:00:22 PM »
Not enough to start a faith war

You don’t need guns for that.  Just some smiting. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #367 on: December 12, 2017, 07:24:56 AM »
I'm going to vote today.  I'm going to be sick while doing it. 

I think Roy and his wife are hillbilly and trashy. She's dumber than a bag of pickles. Even ignoring the allegations, he's creepy as hell. If I had any other legitimate choice at all I wouldn't vote for Roy. 

I don't. 

I absolutely cannot in good conscience vote for anyone who is going to tip the scales further against a president who is advancing an agenda with which I agree almost completely.  All the things he stands for -- securing the borders, deporting those here illegally, repealing Obamacare, instituting tax reform -- are being blocked by a tantrum-throwing democratic party and a complicit national media. 

We must do better. We can't give the moron Pelosi's and despicable Schumer's of the world any additional advantage.

As much as I dislike Roy, Doug Jones would be worse. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #368 on: December 12, 2017, 09:34:28 AM »

I think Roy and his wife are hillbilly and trashy. She's dumber than a bag of pickles. Even ignoring the allegations, he's creepy as hell. If I had any other legitimate choice at all I wouldn't vote for Roy. 

I don't. 

I absolutely cannot in good conscience vote for anyone who is going to tip the scales further against a president who is advancing an agenda with which I agree almost completely.  All the things he stands for -- securing the borders, deporting those here illegally, repealing Obamacare, instituting tax reform -- are being blocked by a tantrum-throwing democratic party and a complicit national media. 

We must do better. We can't give the moron Pelosi's and despicable Schumer's of the world any additional advantage.

I guess you want for coloreds or the gays to just take over.

Keep think like this. Before we know they can vote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #369 on: December 12, 2017, 09:51:37 AM »

I don't. 

My guess is that IF he wins - the GOP and even some Dems will make his life hell. They will investigate him and he will resign under the pressure from his own party. Kay Ivey will appoint strange or someone similar that will vote in lockstep with Trump. The GOP will be happy and the left will be more ok with it than they would have been with moore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #370 on: December 12, 2017, 09:55:12 AM »
My guess is that IF he wins - the GOP and even some Dems will make his life hell. They will investigate him and he will resign under the pressure from his own party. Kay Ivey will appoint strange or someone similar that will vote in lockstep with Trump. The GOP will be happy and the left will be more ok with it than they would have been with moore.
I can't wait
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #371 on: December 12, 2017, 10:48:22 AM »

It's only for a year anyway. We get to live through this bullcrap all next year in a general election.  :suicide:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #372 on: December 12, 2017, 11:03:21 AM »

This has really gotten away from us. 

Franken sacrificed himself on the altar of "things that happened years ago that don't matter any more" in an orchestrated effort to get Trump mired in another 'scandal' and force him to resign as well. 

Roy is a part of that.  Gin up the scandal, truth be double dog damned and let's bring the whole thing down. 

I said when Trump was elected that the Republicans and Democrats would jointly work to have him removed because he is so unlike the political ruling class, so determined to see his vision through, so results-driven that they collectively could not stand it.  And they can't. 

The things Trump wants?  They're the right things based on the right processes. They're not based on corruption or base self-interests.  At the core, his ideas are founded on a few pretty simple concepts: 

1) Protect American jobs
2) Protect American borders
3) Promote self-reliance and the American work ethic (the one that used to make us great). 

It should alarm you that so many in the political ruling class oppose these America first initiatives -- particularly those democrats who have made their careers hoodwinking the poor and promising things that can't be delivered in the short-term or sustained in the long run.

There can't be free cheese unless somebody makes it, Prowler.  You should read Animal Farm. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #373 on: December 12, 2017, 11:10:38 AM »
This has really gotten away from us. 

Franken sacrificed himself on the altar of "things that happened years ago that don't matter any more" in an orchestrated effort to get Trump mired in another 'scandal' and force him to resign as well. 

Roy is a part of that.  Gin up the scandal, truth be double dog damned and let's bring the whole thing down. 

I said when Trump was elected that the Republicans and Democrats would jointly work to have him removed because he is so unlike the political ruling class, so determined to see his vision through, so results-driven that they collectively could not stand it.  And they can't. 

The things Trump wants?  They're the right things based on the right processes. They're not based on corruption or base self-interests.  At the core, his ideas are founded on a few pretty simple concepts: 

1) Protect American jobs
2) Protect American borders
3) Promote self-reliance and the American work ethic (the one that used to make us great). 

It should alarm you that so many in the political ruling class oppose these America first initiatives -- particularly those democrats who have made their careers hoodwinking the poor and promising things that can't be delivered in the short-term or sustained in the long run.

There can't be free cheese unless somebody makes it, Prowler.  You should read Animal Farm.
All BS aside, the best candidates for almost any office won't run. And, even if they did, they often can't get elected.

It's way more about knowing how to get elected than how to legislate, govern or manage. It's a 24/7 PR campaign. Not working at representing the people.

It's just the way that it is. We have more consumers than producers in this country.

If you don't like it, then move to Daphne.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #374 on: December 12, 2017, 01:52:34 PM »
At the polling place...there are so many greyhound buses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #375 on: December 12, 2017, 01:55:30 PM »
Protesters are probably getting ready.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #376 on: December 12, 2017, 02:04:43 PM »
There's a reason they put the polling location next to the Greyhound station in Birmingham.

Some come by bus and others by horse.
http://abc3340.com/news/offbeat/roy-moore-arrives-at-alabama-polling-place-on-horseback

I mean, how can you vote against a guy that goes to vote bareback?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #377 on: December 12, 2017, 02:08:15 PM »
Moore wasn't wearing a shirt?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #378 on: December 12, 2017, 02:10:44 PM »
There's a reason they put the polling location next to the Greyhound station in Birmingham.

Some come by bus and others by horse.
http://abc3340.com/news/offbeat/roy-moore-arrives-at-alabama-polling-place-on-horseback

I mean, how can you vote against a guy that goes to vote bareback?
I’m a lesser of two evils voter, again.

But seeing this is making me more of a Moore fan. This is the coolest shit I’ve seen in a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #379 on: December 12, 2017, 02:29:26 PM »
I will be disappointed in a Moore loss. But, I am expecting it for some reason. I wouldn’t doubt one bit if it were already decided by the powers that be. Meaning the feds.

Disappointed because I really didn’t know how easy it still is to ruin a man’s character and steal an election. But it’s easy. You can get them to stand in line with 40 year old allegations and smack a 22 point lead down to nothing. Over only allegations. That is all. Can’t be proven but sure can’t be disproven. So, it was very effective.

When you are fighting the establishment on both sides, it’s almost impossible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions