Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Riding with Roy!

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Riding with Roy!
« Reply #340 on: December 07, 2017, 11:48:48 PM »
Ahhh right out of the Clinton Obama playbook. This is who Doug Jones is folks. A radical leftist asshat.

I just giggle when I see all this. They are using the same losing playbook and expecting different results.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #341 on: December 08, 2017, 08:40:04 AM »
not sure if that'll help with any votes.

Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #342 on: December 08, 2017, 02:48:06 PM »
The writing was different. 

Anybody want to question my superiority?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #343 on: December 08, 2017, 03:02:15 PM »
The writing was different. 

Anybody want to question my superiority?

Wait. You mean she forged it? No way. That never happens. And no one questioned it at all. Say it ain't so. And you mean, she used it as her own to try and take a man down? She lied? Can I get a witness. 

That stupid bitch!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #344 on: December 08, 2017, 03:04:56 PM »

I just giggle when I see all this. They are using the same losing playbook and expecting different results.
Actually, it’s working pretty well according to the polls and all of the republicans denouncing Roy.

Even Trump Is careful to not lend too much support.

Unfortunately, all it needs to be is a baseless allegation.

Unlike the concrete evidence in the Chizad homosexuality.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #345 on: December 08, 2017, 03:25:33 PM »
Wait. You mean she forged it? No way. That never happens. And no one questioned it at all. Say it ain't so. And you mean, she used it as her own to try and take a man down? She lied? Can I get a witness. 

That stupid bitch!
She annotated it.

She didn't forge the signature.

From the Fox article that previously used the word "forge".

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html
An update to this story reflects that Beverly Young Nelson admits writing what ABC News characterized as “notes” beneath what she says is Roy Moore’s signature, and that the only notes below the signature are the date and location. Furthermore, the headline on story now specifies that Nelson admits to writing part of the inscription herself, rather than forging part of it.

That being said, I can certainly see how tampering with it at all torpedoes her credibility.

Would matter a lot more to me if Moore hadn't already torpedoed his on the same topic by saying the Washington Post paid people off and that the restaurant never existed.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 03:34:55 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #346 on: December 08, 2017, 03:31:58 PM »
She annotated it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html
That being said, I can certainly how tampering with it at all torpedoes her credibility.

Would matter a lot more to me if Moore hadn't already torpedoed his on the same topic by saying the Washington Post paid people off and that the restaurant never existed.

Nah I get the forge part. Fair enough.

But she lied. In her initial press conference she attributed that part to him. That's a fraudulent claim at best. And they stood by it even though the moore camp vehemently denied writing that part. At the end of the day, Roy was right here. And her credibility has went into the toliet.

Think about it. She sat up and knowingly lied about something he didn't write. That's big.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #347 on: December 08, 2017, 03:37:19 PM »
Nah I get the forge part. Fair enough.

But she lied. In her initial press conference she attributed that part to him. That's a fraudulent claim at best. And they stood by it even though the moore camp vehemently denied writing that part. At the end of the day, Roy was right here. And her credibility has went into the toliet.

Think about it. She sat up and knowingly lied about something he didn't write. That's big.
I didn't see the video, but my understanding is Gloria Allred, who is representing her, is the one that attributed that part to Moore. Gloria Allred is awful, to be sure.

I don't recall Moore denying "that part", I recall him denying signing the yearbook, ever hearing of a Beverly Young, and that the restaurant's mere existence was #FakeNews.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #348 on: December 08, 2017, 03:40:00 PM »
She annotated it.

That being said, I can certainly see how tampering with it at all torpedoes her credibility.

People were paid. 

I know this for almost 100% certainty.  Can’t say how I know.  But I do.  It wasn’t quid pro “here’s a check” and you won’t be able to find hard evidence. — now.  Indirect benefits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #349 on: December 08, 2017, 03:42:02 PM »
I didn't see the video, but my understanding is Gloria Allred, who is representing her, is the one that attributed that part to Moore. Gloria Allred is awful, to be sure.

I don't recall Moore denying "that part", I recall him denying signing the yearbook, ever hearing of a Beverly Young, and that the restaurant's mere existence was #FakeNews.

They wanted the yearbook to get a handwriting analyst to show the difference in the 1977 moore wrote and the 12-22-1977 that he claimed he didn't write. I think K mentioned it somewhere in this thread too but I'm too lazy to go back and find it.

I saw a video earlier on CNN where Nelson read the whole inscription aloud. So either way, she and Allred both sat up there and attributed the whole thing to him. And sat on that claim for about a month. It's just a bad look.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #350 on: December 08, 2017, 03:43:54 PM »
People were paid. 

I know this for almost 100% certainty.  Can’t say how I know.  But I do.  It wasn’t quid pro “here’s a check” and you won’t be able to find hard evidence. — now.  Indirect benefits.
Ok, James O'Keefe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #351 on: December 08, 2017, 03:46:20 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #352 on: December 08, 2017, 04:50:26 PM »
Ok, James O'Keefe.

I don’t know who that is.  And I don’t know Roy Moore. But I have some insight into this. 

Believe what you will. 

The Post is “clean” because they didn’t pay or directly arrange the payments. They can deny.  The ‘accuser’ can claim to be clean because she didn’t take cash in hand.

But it’s all manufactured. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #353 on: December 08, 2017, 06:14:15 PM »
I don’t know who James is either. But I’m here to say that I fully believe that Chizad is a knob jockey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #354 on: December 08, 2017, 11:55:57 PM »
I don’t know who James is either. But I’m here to say that I fully believe that Chizad is a knob jockey.

moveon.org
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #355 on: December 09, 2017, 01:42:25 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #356 on: December 09, 2017, 07:20:45 AM »
Dilly, dilly!
I call the dilly around here. I was first to call the dilly, so it is my expression.

I do not want to have you sent to the pit of misery but I will. If I must.

Dilly Dilly!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #357 on: December 09, 2017, 10:51:17 AM »
Choice between pedophiles and fudge packers. You American strange people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #358 on: December 11, 2017, 08:30:02 AM »
We should start a public relations/marketing firm. 

Both Dumb Jones and Roy Moore are spending babillions on campaign ads in advance of tomorrow's vote.  All of their ads are incredibly bad, but somebody is getting paid to create these things. 

Roy's latest ... the one where he turns and leers into the camera with his yellow teeth going "Ah kain't wait" -- is particularly creepy.  Whoever approved that awful thing should be ashamed. 

All of Dumb's are terrible too.  "Aye have guns!  I'm almost a republican!" 

We could definitely create better ads for these guys than these abominations. 

Please, please let this be over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #359 on: December 11, 2017, 08:54:37 AM »
Can someone...anyone please tell me what it means to be a ______ of faith?  I keep hearing that term thrown around a lot.  Faith that I can spend other people's money with no repercussion?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.