Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Riding with Roy!

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Riding with Roy!
« Reply #320 on: November 29, 2017, 12:40:41 AM »
I don’t trust the post either, they were absolutely here to make all Alabama GOP voters out to be bible thumping knuckle dragging cult followers who were going to vote for Moore just because Jesus.

Doug Jones is possibly worse.  I’m fucking floored by what we have to choose from.

Yeah.  It's a damned shame. 

But think about it.  You're a decent guy from what I can tell.  Would you open up your entire life history to the kind of bullshit that goes on in politics today?  Would you be willing to run for office, any office, knowing that all it takes is one person to make some public accusation to drag you through the mud? 

I know for sure I wouldn't.

Oddly enough, all I ever really wanted to do while I was growing up was go to law school, work up to a judge's post and then run for governor.  There's no way in hell now I'd even consider it. 

I can't remember all the girls I pursued when I was in my 20s.  Most of my memories of that time are fuzzy.  Anybody could say anything and I couldn't necessarily deny it.  Which is why the stuff with Roy just doesn't move the needle for me.  Nobody's memory is that sharp after 40 years.  Time has a way of skewing things and turning memories inside out.   I used to babysit for people when I was 17-21/22.  I was good with the kids and even better with the moms.  How many did I pound?  Two that I think I remember for sure, but it could have been three.  I kinda sorta remember one of their names.  And that wasn't 40 years ago.

There's not a soul who posts on this board who could withstand the public scrutiny that is now part of a run for office.   

The way things are now, there's nobody decent who'd be willing to run.  And if there WAS somebody who could pass the "have you ever done or said anything..."  test?  I damn sure wouldn't want them in charge of anything.  I'd vote for any of you here because talking shit, liking boobs, etc. is the reality. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #321 on: November 29, 2017, 01:10:29 AM »
Yeah.  It's a damned shame. 

But think about it.  You're a decent guy from what I can tell.  Would you open up your entire life history to the kind of bullshit that goes on in politics today?  Would you be willing to run for office, any office, knowing that all it takes is one person to make some public accusation to drag you through the mud? 

I know for sure I wouldn't.

Oddly enough, all I ever really wanted to do while I was growing up was go to law school, work up to a judge's post and then run for governor.  There's no way in hell now I'd even consider it. 

I can't remember all the girls I pursued when I was in my 20s.  Most of my memories of that time are fuzzy.  Anybody could say anything and I couldn't necessarily deny it.  Which is why the stuff with Roy just doesn't move the needle for me.  Nobody's memory is that sharp after 40 years.  Time has a way of skewing things and turning memories inside out.   I used to babysit for people when I was 17-21/22.  I was good with the kids and even better with the moms.  How many did I pound?  Two that I think I remember for sure, but it could have been three.  I kinda sorta remember one of their names.  And that wasn't 40 years ago.

There's not a soul who posts on this board who could withstand the public scrutiny that is now part of a run for office.   

The way things are now, there's nobody decent who'd be willing to run.  And if there WAS somebody who could pass the "have you ever done or said anything..."  test?  I damn sure wouldn't want them in charge of anything.  I'd vote for any of you here because talking shit, liking boobs, etc. is the reality.

Just being a member of this website would disqualify most of us. Politics are incredibly dirty, there is no way in hell I’d run for public office.  Hell I deleted most of the shit I posted here for fear of exactly how much shit was very close to hitting the fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #322 on: November 29, 2017, 07:57:47 AM »
Just being a member of this website would disqualify most of us. Politics are incredibly dirty, there is no way in hell I’d run for public office.  Hell I deleted most of the shit I posted here for fear of exactly how much shit was very close to hitting the fan.

You could have posted it.  Then denied that you ever did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #323 on: November 29, 2017, 09:13:34 AM »
You could have posted it.  Then denied that you ever did.

Someone hacked my computer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #324 on: November 29, 2017, 10:10:10 AM »
I have never liked Roy Moore; I despise him actually. But two things stand out to me on this whole thing:

1. It seems weird to me that most girls who "dated" Roy for a period of time say that all they did was kiss in his bedroom. Nothing more after months of "dating". Yet, we are supposed to believe he stuck his fingers down a 14 year old girl's panties?

2. It seems crazy to me that this story was dropped AFTER the primary. I don't know, but it's almost like the media held on to this to destroy Moore AFTER the primary to ensure a democrat got into the Senate seat. To me, THAT is the definition of collusion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #325 on: November 29, 2017, 10:16:36 AM »
I have never liked Roy Moore; I despise him actually. But two things stand out to me on this whole thing:

1. It seems weird to me that most girls who "dated" Roy for a period of time say that all they did was kiss in his bedroom. Nothing more after months of "dating". Yet, we are supposed to believe he stuck his fingers down a 14 year old girl's panties?

2. It seems crazy to me that this story was dropped AFTER the primary. I don't know, but it's almost like the media held on to this to destroy Moore AFTER the primary to ensure a democrat got into the Senate seat. To me, THAT is the definition of collusion.

Somebody gets it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #326 on: November 29, 2017, 11:14:03 AM »
Wait...you're saying Roy Moore is looking for a Russian bride?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #327 on: November 29, 2017, 12:13:46 PM »
Wait...you're saying Roy Moore is looking for a Russian bride?

No, they are too old for his taste.   :jaw:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 05:06:55 PM by AUTailgatingRules »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #328 on: November 29, 2017, 05:01:50 PM »

Ive since deleted but I actually said that earlier in this thread.  They had the story and sat on it because they knew Luther could easily beat Doug Jones.  They banked on what Alabama voters would do and it paid off for them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #329 on: December 04, 2017, 09:20:33 AM »
http://www.al.com/birmingham/

This is just weird. Bikes are too new and foreign to be real bikers.

And outfits look shiny. Even Chizzy and Wes have leather biker pants. They are assless but still.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #330 on: December 05, 2017, 07:34:06 AM »
I've seen enough. 

Enough of the Doug Jones smear ads.  Enough of the Roy Moore responses and denials. 

Enough of the women who have cards or annuals Moore signed.  Who gives a fuck? 

Enough of the robo calls asking me who I'm going to support. 

Enough of the Washington Post acting as a political activist and not as a news organization. 

Enough of the extended attack on our president. 

Be glad when this election is over.  Be happier if all the liberals would move to California, Oregon and Washington.  Then we could just extend the wall up from Mexico and starve them all out.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #331 on: December 05, 2017, 11:14:32 AM »
I've seen enough. 

Enough of the Doug Jones smear ads.  Enough of the Roy Moore responses and denials. 

Enough of the women who have cards or annuals Moore signed.  Who gives a fuck? 

Enough of the robo calls asking me who I'm going to support. 

Enough of the Washington Post acting as a political activist and not as a news organization. 

Enough of the extended attack on our president. 

Be glad when this election is over.  Be happier if all the liberals would move to California, Oregon and Washington.  Then we could just extend the wall up from Mexico and starve them all out.   

Why do you hate Nook?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #332 on: December 05, 2017, 07:33:19 PM »
Why do you hate Nook?
It is my understand that only two things come out of Oregon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #333 on: December 05, 2017, 10:49:22 PM »
After watching Doug Jones' commercial for the 876th time this week, I finally realized who he reminds me of.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #334 on: December 07, 2017, 12:39:08 PM »
Vote almost here.

Even if you think Roy might have dated outside his age range (the ‘14 year old’ simply isn’t credible whatsoever) how can you not be outraged at the collusion between the DNC and the WP to hijack a Senate seat?

If you are a “Republican voting for Doug Jones” then go fuck yourself.

If you don’t want the dems to steal this senate seat, vote for Roy. He can be replaced.

Think about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #335 on: December 07, 2017, 01:47:30 PM »
Vote almost here.

Even if you think Roy might have dated outside his age range (the ‘14 year old’ simply isn’t credible whatsoever) how can you not be outraged at the collusion between the DNC and the WP to hijack a Senate seat?

If you are a “Republican voting for Doug Jones” then go fuck yourself.

If you don’t want the dems to steal this senate seat, vote for Roy. He can be replaced.

Think about it.

Soooooo....you don't like Jeff Flake?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #336 on: December 07, 2017, 02:49:40 PM »
Soooooo....you don't like Jeff Flake?

Fluck Fake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #337 on: December 07, 2017, 03:25:53 PM »
Fluck Fake.

Country Over Party bro.

And apparently his nuts not on his body.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

chinook

« Reply #338 on: December 07, 2017, 05:39:17 PM »
http://BIRMINGHAM, Ala. –  A racially charged campaign flyer sent to black residents in Alabama’s Senate race is provoking a social media backlash for Democratic nominee Doug Jones, who is scrambling to mobilize black voters against Republican Roy Moore ahead of Tuesday’s election.

The flyer, which has been circulating on social media and reportedly came from the Jones campaign, shows a young black man with a skeptical look on his face.

“Think if a black man went after high school girls anyone would try to make him a senator?” it reads.

Multiple people who received it have posted photos of the flyer on Twitter, with some condemning it as out of touch and insensitive.

not sure if that'll help with any votes.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 06:21:35 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #339 on: December 07, 2017, 09:56:05 PM »
not sure if that'll help with any votes.

Ahhh right out of the Clinton Obama playbook. This is who Doug Jones is folks. A radical leftist asshat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE