Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Riding with Roy!

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Riding with Roy!
« Reply #260 on: November 17, 2017, 09:51:51 AM »
Snowflakes now define assault as brushing against someone.

The only accusation that even comes close to being an issue is the 14 yr old. And there is still absolutely NO EVIDENCE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #261 on: November 17, 2017, 09:54:00 AM »
You do realize that in the Franken picture, he's not actually "feeling her up". You left something out of the Moore accusations, the fact that he was banned from the Gadsden Mall.

The real question is has he ever been banned from Wiregrass Commons cause that will really tell the tale. 
Just ask Ogre.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 02:24:08 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #262 on: November 17, 2017, 10:02:27 AM »
Snowflakes now define assault as brushing against someone.

The only accusation that even comes close to being an issue is the 14 yr old. And there is still absolutely NO EVIDENCE.
So you too are perfectly ok with with these. Just go ahead and say out loud that you're ok with this from a man in his mid-thirties.

Leigh Corfman

In a Washington Post report, Corfman alleged that when she was 14 in 1979, Moore approached her while she was outside a courtroom with her mother. When her mother entered for a hearing, Moore stayed with her and asked for her phone number, then picked her up a few days later to take her to his home. She says he kissed her, and that during a second visit he took off his clothes and removed her shirt and pants, touching her and making her touch his crotch. Moore’s campaign says that these allegations are “garbage,” and “the very definition of fake news.”

Debbie Wesson Gibson

Gibson told the Washington Post that she and Moore went on a few dates when she was 17. She said that Moore came to her high school civics class and asked her on a date, and that she and Moore kissed in his bedroom during their two or three months of dating. Moore says he doesn’t remember ever coming to a civics class or going on dates with Gibson.

Wendy Miller

In the same Washington Post story, Miller said Moore asked her on a date when she was 16 years old. She met Moore at age 14, while working as a Santa’s Helper at the local mall. Moore told her she looked pretty, then two years later asked her on a date in front of her mother. Miller said that she and Moore never went out, partly because her mother didn’t approve.

Gloria Thacker Deason

When Deason was an 18-year-old cheerleader, Moore took her on dates where they would drink wine and cocktails despite Deason being underage. Deason says they met at the local mall, where she worked at a department store. They dated for several months, going to his house at least twice but never physically going further than kissing. Moore told Fox News host Sean Hannity that the allegations couldn’t be true because the county was dry at the time, even though Etowah County approved alcohol sales 7 years before Deason alleges the dates.

Beverly Young Nelson

On Monday, Nelson read a statement at a press conference that claimed Moore sexually assaulted her when she was 16 years old. She alleges he groped her breasts after offering to give her a ride home from the restaurant where she worked, then locked the car door and squeezed her neck in an attempt to force her to perform a sex act. Nelson says that after she struggled, he eventually gave up, threatening that nobody would believe her if she spoke of the incident. Moore called the accusations “absolutely false,” and said that he isn’t familiar with the restaurant that Nelson says he frequented. Nelson presented her high school yearbook, which includes a signature from Moore. Moore and his lawyer have claimed without evidence that the yearbook is fake.

Tina Johnson

Johnson came forward on Wednesday in a report on AL.com, where she says Moore groped her while working with her on a custody case in his law office. Johnson was 28 at the time, and reported feeling uncomfortable when Moore repeatedly commented on her looks during their meeting. She says that when she was leaving the office, Moore grabbed her buttocks.

Kelly Harrison Thorp

In the same AL.com piece, Thorp alleges that Moore asked her on a date while she was working at a local restaurant at age 17. When she asked if Moore knew how old she was, she says he replied, “Yeah. I go out with girls your age all the time.”

Gena Richardson

A second Washington Post report published Wednesday detailed Richardson’s claims that Moore persistently pursued her when she was around 18 years old. Moore allegedly approached her at the mall where she worked and asked for her phone number and where she went to school. She declined to tell him, only to receive a call at school a few days later from Moore. When she eventually relented and went on a date with him, she says he gave her an unwanted, “forceful” kiss that left her scared.

Becky Gray

Gray was another mall employee who quickly learned that Moore’s frequent presence felt threatening to young female workers. She says Moore was a regular mall visitor on Friday and Saturday nights, and that his persistence in asking her on dates made her uncomfortable. She complained to a manager, who said it was not the first time someone had complained about Moore.

All that shit in bold. That's normal, God fearin' Christian values, right? That's what you're saying? Let's be clear here and say what we mean. Everyone saying you don't take issue with ANY of the allegations except from the 14 year old. Please tell me that you see nothing wrong with ALL of the other eight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #263 on: November 17, 2017, 10:21:28 AM »
This was fairly common for the times. I knew guys in their 30s that dated younger women in Pville back in the 70s and 80s. If we judge everyone for their actions back then on today's standards, your parents would probably be in trouble.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #264 on: November 17, 2017, 10:38:41 AM »
So you too are perfectly ok with with these. Just go ahead and say out loud that you're ok with this from a man in his mid-thirties.

All that shit in bold. That's normal, God fearin' Christian values, right? That's what you're saying? Let's be clear here and say what we mean. Everyone saying you don't take issue with ANY of the allegations except from the 14 year old. Please tell me that you see nothing wrong with ALL of the other eight.

Jesus god. Can you read? How many times do we have to say it. WE. DONT. BELIEVE. WHAT. THEY. ARE. SAYING.

These are 40-year old “I think I was...” remembrances. 

It’s media-induced mass psychosis.  We’ve seen it in action a thousand times before. The devil worshiping day care for one.

People’s memories are faulty and can be steered by the right type of questioning. 

I believe THEY think what they are saying is possibly true. I don’t believe they are remembering events as they truly happened.

For fucks sake, dude. How many times have we seen people go “oh yeah, I had me a funny feeling about that dude....” only AFTER accusations come out. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #265 on: November 17, 2017, 10:41:57 AM »
I don't get the hostility here. I don't disagree with anything you said here at all, nor does it refute what I was saying in the post that sent you arage.

It's not hostility or rage.  Sorry if it came off that way.  It's frustration because your argument continued to go completely around my point.  I wasn't trying to justify anything Moore did or didn't do.  Simply made the assertion that in most cases with a public figure (I'm amending to say "most cases") if you have accusations coming out with no physical evidence to back up your claim, said public figure is going to say "Nope, sorry but he/she is lying.  Didn't happen".  That's what's happening with Moore.  That's what's happening with Stallone etc.

Franken is at the other end of the spectrum.  Here are your hands on(or near) said titties made the subject of the complaint.  In addition, here is your goofy ass grin, indicating happiness with the choice you made to grope the puppies without consent.  He has no choice other than follow the SJW procedures manual and beg for anything resembling a career from this point forward. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #266 on: November 17, 2017, 10:45:22 AM »
Jesus god. Can you read? How many times do we have to say it. WE. DONT. BELIEVE. WHAT. THEY. ARE. SAYING.

These are 40-year old “I think I was...” remembrances. 

It’s media-induced mass psychosis.  We’ve seen it in action a thousand times before. The devil worshiping day care for one.

People’s memories are faulty and can be steered by the right type of questioning. 

I believe THEY think what they are saying is possibly true. I don’t believe they are remembering events as they truly happened.

For fucks sake, dude. How many times have we seen people go “oh yeah, I had me a funny feeling about that dude....” only AFTER accusations come out.
Oh, I get it now. You don’t believe it.

I thought you just supported pedophelia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #267 on: November 17, 2017, 10:52:08 AM »
It's not hostility or rage.  Sorry if it came off that way.  It's frustration because your argument continued to go completely around my point.  I wasn't trying to justify anything Moore did or didn't do.  Simply made the assertion that in most cases with a public figure (I'm amending to say "most cases") if you have accusations coming out with no physical evidence to back up your claim, said public figure is going to say "Nope, sorry but he/she is lying.  Didn't happen".  That's what's happening with Moore.  That's what's happening with Stallone etc.

Franken is at the other end of the spectrum.  Here are your hands on(or near) said titties made the subject of the complaint.  In addition, here is your goofy ass grin, indicating happiness with the choice you made to grope the puppies without consent.  He has no choice other than follow the SJW procedures manual and beg for anything resembling a career from this point forward.
Yes. I concur. I guess I have to say that explicitly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #268 on: November 17, 2017, 11:16:03 AM »
Yes. I concur. I guess I have to say that explicitly.

But you believe the accusers 100%.   

That's the problem.  You blindly accept their word without considering motivations or anything else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #269 on: November 17, 2017, 11:52:18 AM »
But you believe the accusers 100%.   

That's the problem.  You blindly accept their word without considering motivations or anything else.
I believe or disbelieve based on a ton of variables. Not blindly. Not 100% of all of them all of the time, as you're implying.

When you're approaching a baker's dozen women all with very similar stories that show the accused has a particular M.O. (high school girls), and the claims themselves are credible and believable, and their stories are backed up by even circumstantial evidence, while multiple of the accused's defenses are DISPROVEN, I tend to believe the victims.

inB4 "THER'S NO GOTDAM EVIDENCE YOU BRAYING IDIOT!"

1. Moore said "I don’t know Miss Corfman from anybody. I never talked to her. I’ve never had any contact with her." The accuser and her mother said he introduced himself by name outside of his office in the courthouse in February 1979. Legal documents prove they were in fact there, after they made that statement. Multiple friends also back up that she told them this at the time and recall them "dating" shortly after. An ex boyfriend also said she had told him when they were dating decades ago that she had "dated" Moore as a teenager.

BUT WHY COME OUT ALMOST 40 YEARS LATER??? The other side of that same coin is that in order to believe she is making it all up to sabotage his Senate campaign is she would have had to have prepared her attack way back then planting false memories in the heads of everyone who stated on record that they recalled him hanging around.

2. When Hannity asked him if he ever "dated anybody that was in their late teens like that when you were 32", Moore replied "It would have been out of my customary behavior." Seven accusers and counting, none of whom knew eachother, beg to fucking differ. Miller, the 16 year old whose mother did not allow the relationship and said quote: "Let's not rob the cradle." MULTIPLE firsthand and secondhand accounts on the record about him trolling for teen pussy at the Gadsden mall. For example "It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls" and "We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall" from Teresa Jones. The whole goddamn town is lying about what was common knowledge, by your estimation. And note that those stories were from AL.com, not the Post.

And he said himself "I don’t remember ever dating any girl without the permission of her mother". Is that not gross in and of itself? Is that not an outright admission that he dated girls young enough that they needed to get an ok from their parents first? Corroborates Miller's mom's story, since she had the sense to tell him to fuck off.

Moore himself said the CLAIMS from Deason and Gibson were "altogether appropriate". Gibson was 17 when he asked her out and kissed her in his bedroom and Deason was 18 but still in high school when he took her out and boozed her up. Again, he was THIRTY-FOUR at the time. He doesn't deny this or even think the ALLEGATIONS describe anything inappropriate. Do you?

3. Corfman also said he boozed her up when she was under age. He told Hannity it wasn't possible because Gadsden was in a dry county that "never would have had liquor". False. The county legalized alcohol sales in 1972, seven years before these allegations, back when Corfman, presumably was even too young for Moore at seven years old. The post confirmed alcohol was for sale at the specific pizzaria at the time of the accusation.

4. We already discussed this, but the yearbook. He'd never heard of her or the restaurant, and yet he signed her yearbook, with notes about how sweet and beautiful she was ( :puke: ) and signed the name of the goddamn restaurant.

No, none of that proves beyond any reasonable doubt in a court of law that he's guilty. But it's a lot of fuckin' smoke. If these women's stories fell through like Moore's have repeatedly with countering evidence (dry county, didn't normally date teens, etc.), while Moore's stories were backed up like the victims' (the courthouse, the yearbook, etc.) you guys would be screaming til you were red in the face about how the circumstantial evidence was rock solid undeniable proof of innocence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #270 on: November 17, 2017, 12:00:22 PM »
You call any of that gawt dam garbage evidence?  You braying idiot!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #271 on: November 17, 2017, 12:23:04 PM »
I believe or disbelieve based on a ton of variables. Not blindly. Not 100% of all of them all of the time, as you're implying.

When you're approaching a baker's dozen women all with very similar stories that show the accused has a particular M.O. (high school girls), and the claims themselves are credible and believable, and their stories are backed up by even circumstantial evidence, while multiple of the accused's defenses are DISPROVEN, I tend to believe the victims.

inB4 "THER'S NO GOTDAM EVIDENCE YOU BRAYING IDIOT!"

1. Moore said "I don’t know Miss Corfman from anybody. I never talked to her. I’ve never had any contact with her." The accuser and her mother said he introduced himself by name outside of his office in the courthouse in February 1979. Legal documents prove they were in fact there, after they made that statement. Multiple friends also back up that she told them this at the time and recall them "dating" shortly after. An ex boyfriend also said she had told him when they were dating decades ago that she had "dated" Moore as a teenager.

All apocryphal. 

You and I both have introduced ourselves to hundreds of people. Men, women, children, pets.  So what?  He was a public figure and even more likely than we are to speak to people. 

There's no credible evidence they ever had any contact whatsoever other than people who "think they remember..."   

So what if they were at the courthouse?  Don't you think the Post concocted that and made sure they could create that tenuous string of circumstantial evidence? 

I was at a Comicon with Katrina Law.  I took photos with her.  On some of them you can't see my hands.  She wrote me a very sweet and extremely specific note telling me how awesome I was and how much she enjoyed meeting me. 

She raped me.  Can I please have a tearful press conference?  Please? 

BUT WHY COME OUT ALMOST 40 YEARS LATER??? The other side of that same coin is that in order to believe she is making it all up to sabotage his Senate campaign is she would have had to have prepared her attack way back then planting false memories in the heads of everyone who stated on record that they recalled him hanging around.

It's the fucking lemming effect, CZ.  How can you not see this?   

WaPo coerces (or financially encourages) one person to make up some shady shit and then starts calling people saying "We spoke with Bitchy McDrizzlehole and she said that in 1979, Roy Moore was a fixture around the Gadsden Mall where he made inappropriate advances toward teenage girls.  Do you recall anything like that? " 

2. When Hannity asked him if he ever "dated anybody that was in their late teens like that when you were 32", Moore replied "It would have been out of my customary behavior." Seven accusers and counting, none of whom knew eachother, beg to fucking differ. Miller, the 16 year old whose mother did not allow the relationship and said quote: "Let's not rob the cradle." MULTIPLE firsthand and secondhand accounts on the record about him trolling for teen pussy at the Gadsden mall. For example "It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls" and "We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall" from Teresa Jones. The whole goddamn town is lying about what was common knowledge, by your estimation. And note that those stories were from AL.com, not the Post.

Seven frauds. 

Only one of which could be definitely considered under the age of 18.  The rest "think" or "could have been..."    None of them can say with absolute certainty they were under age. Only that they think they mass remember something.

"It was common knowledge..."?   Yeah.  Bullshit.  Even the al.com reporters who are in full attack mode and tried their DAMNDEST to dig something up on Roy numerous times over the last decade admit in a moronic video statement that they never once heard any fucking thing of the sort. 

And he said himself "I don’t remember ever dating any girl without the permission of her mother". Is that not gross in and of itself? Is that not an outright admission that he dated girls young enough that they needed to get an ok from their parents first? Corroborates Miller's mom's story, since she had the sense to tell him to fuck off.

You're a hysterical woman. 

It was common practice in that day and time to ask permission before you asked a girl out.  Especially for someone who was of his age/era and a war veteran.  It was the honorable thing to do.

When I was 18 I had a thing for this girl who was 15 going on 16.  Before I asked her out I went to her parents and told them I wanted to take her out.  They asked me for specifics of when and where and then asked me if I would agree to have dinner at their house prior to the date so they could get to know me a little better.  I did and her dad even checked my car out to make sure it was safe before he let me take her to the movies. 

I know things were different for you, but fuck's sake, man, asking the mom was the genteel thing to do. 

You can't prove he knew the girl was 16 prior to asking his mom.  All you know is that when he found out, he didn't ask again. 

Moore himself said the CLAIMS from Deason and Gibson were "altogether appropriate". Gibson was 17 when he asked her out and kissed her in his bedroom and Deason was 18 but still in high school when he took her out and boozed her up. Again, he was THIRTY-FOUR at the time. He doesn't deny this or even think the ALLEGATIONS describe anything inappropriate. Do you?

A. I don't believe Debbie Gibson was 17.  I don't believe she remembers shit or shinola accurately. She is damn near 60 and trying to remember one day out of hundreds.  For all I know she's merging two or three different incidents with different guys and creating a memory composite. 

B. I've told you this a hundred fucking times.  I don't care.  He was a war veteran in a small town with a very limited dating pool.  A single, attractive guy considered a good catch in an era when it was just as important for a young southern girl to snag herself a successful man than it was for her to create her own career. 

Would I date somebody that much younger than me?  Fuck if I know.  Maybe.  I would now, for sure. Don't know that I would have at 34. 

Still, you simply CANNOT apply today's lenses to something that happened 40 years ago.  Less than 100 years ago it was common motherfucking practice for teenage girls to pursue and marry men in their 50s.  It was an honorable thing, an expected thing.

What about Jerry Seinfield?  When he was 39 he was dating a 17 year old.  In public. 

If the parents are okay with it, the girl is okay with it?  It's not my place to judge.  Or yours. 

3. Corfman also said he boozed her up when she was under age. He told Hannity it wasn't possible because Gadsden was in a dry county that "never would have had liquor". False. The county legalized alcohol sales in 1972, seven years before these allegations, back when Corfman, presumably was even too young for Moore at seven years old. The post confirmed alcohol was for sale at the specific pizzaria at the time of the accusation.

Oh horseshit.  Moore isn't much of a drinker and from what I've seen and heard never has been.  She may have boozed it up at whatever place this is, but she didn't do it with Roy.

4. We already discussed this, but the yearbook. He'd never heard of her or the restaurant, and yet he signed her yearbook, with notes about how sweet and beautiful she was ( :puke: ) and signed the name of the goddamn restaurant.

Bullshit.  Nonsense. 

The name of the restaurant was OBVIOUSLY AND CLEARLY added after the fact and in a completely different handwriting.  Even a child can see that. 

You have to look no further than the 7's.   

You should see what Katrina Law wrote on the autograph she gave me.  Before she raped me. 

No, none of that proves beyond any reasonable doubt in a court of law that he's guilty. But it's a lot of fuckin' smoke. If these women's stories fell through like Moore's have repeatedly with countering evidence (dry county, didn't normally date teens, etc.), while Moore's stories were backed up like the victims' (the courthouse, the yearbook, etc.) you guys would be screaming til you were red in the face about how the circumstantial evidence was rock solid undeniable proof of innocence.

Cam Newton says you can go fuck yourself. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #272 on: November 17, 2017, 01:45:49 PM »
Is this true?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #273 on: November 17, 2017, 01:48:05 PM »
Is this true?

It's in a meme so it must be.

Spoiler, it's not. Thanks for bringing up yet another of Moore's defenses that fell flat that I forgot to mention.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/roy-moore-didnt-preside-over-accusers-divorce-case
The evidence Roy Moore’s lawyer offered Wednesday evening to attempt to discredit a sexual-misconduct accuser turns out to have not been correct. In addition to suggesting Moore’s signature in accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s 1977 yearbook was fraudulent, the Alabama Republican Senate nominee’s lawyers claimed Nelson had lied about never contacting Moore following an alleged rape attempt because Moore had presided over her 1999 divorce case. As it turns out, all of the initial proceedings were overseen by a different district judge, W.D. Russell, and the only connection to Moore was that his office rubber-stamped a document requesting a dismissal of the case. Moore never actually had contact with Nelson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #274 on: November 17, 2017, 02:04:33 PM »
You call any of that gawt dam garbage evidence?  You braying idiot!
Chizad IS NOT braying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #275 on: November 17, 2017, 02:24:52 PM »
That is why I asked. I had not heard of that one.

But his office did preside over it without any incident, right?
You would think if she was that offended by his assault years ago, she would not have even trusted the court at all.

In other words, it was not an issue then?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #276 on: November 17, 2017, 03:08:46 PM »
Chizad IS NOT braying.

I’m hearing braying.

And the same condescending shit where he phrases anticipated opposing viewpoints in fucked up grammar so as to reinforce his belief that anyone who does not see things exactly as he does is uneducated and inferior.  It’s insulting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #277 on: November 17, 2017, 03:18:30 PM »
I’m hearing braying.

And the same condescending shit where he phrases anticipated opposing viewpoints in fucked up grammar so as to reinforce his belief that anyone who does not see things exactly as he does is uneducated and inferior.  It’s insulting.
Well, notice that I didn’t disagree on the idiot part.

That was supposed to be a funny. I’m trying to be more cerebral with the humor, so Wes can participate. I even bought a thesaurus.

And don’t know if you’ve noticed but I rarely use fag, chittlin eater or nagger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #278 on: November 17, 2017, 03:19:05 PM »
I’m hearing braying.

It was a direct quote.

Gawt Damn!  Did you read anything I wrote?  Did you try and comprehend anything I was saying before responding?  Haysus, I'm beginning to see what K is saying about you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #279 on: November 17, 2017, 03:24:07 PM »
It was a direct quote.
I’ve got something that you can direct quote.

#BoomBitch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions