Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Riding with Roy!

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Riding with Roy!
« Reply #240 on: November 16, 2017, 05:48:34 PM »
So if we all rewound our lives back to our 20's and 30's, I guarantee that there is at least 1 girl out there that would accuse all of us of inappropriate behavior according to today's standards.

Is there anyone here that can claim a spotless record?  I chased a lot of tail in my youth, I'm sure I stepped over the groping line at least once.
Yes, we all likely stepped over the line and groped atleast one girl. There are atleast 10 girls, that I can remember, that I've groped or had inappropriate behavior with (none of them were underage, they were all about the same age as me), but that still doesn't make it okay for someone that's running for a seat of power in the Senate.

The response to accusations is very telling to the type of person they are.

Take Franken's response and compare it to Moore's. One is apologetic eventhough they don't remember everything they're being accused of. The other is on the opposite end of the spectrum, attacking the accusers while trying to bring in his personal religous beliefs.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 05:50:28 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #241 on: November 16, 2017, 05:54:39 PM »
Ok, but you're going to hell.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh no...nope still zero effect on me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #242 on: November 16, 2017, 06:11:26 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #243 on: November 16, 2017, 06:15:02 PM »
Yes, we all likely stepped over the line and groped atleast one girl. There are atleast 10 girls, that I can remember, that I've groped or had inappropriate behavior with (none of them were underage, they were all about the same age as me), but that still doesn't make it okay for someone that's running for a seat of power in the Senate.

Take Franken's response and compare it to Moore's. One is apologetic eventhough they don't remember everything they're being accused of. The other is on the opposite end of the spectrum, attacking the accusers while trying to bring in his personal religous beliefs.
Sure Franken would proud to be know that you are on his side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #244 on: November 16, 2017, 09:03:47 PM »

I look at it differently.  First off, I am not a Moore fan.  This is not a Repug vs. Dim take.  But here we have one candidate, Moore, who is being accused by one woman, who said he felt up her 14 year old cooze through her panties, almost 40 years after it happened.  The rest?  See K's breakdown.  I don't even see the issue with all the others.  But as for the one claiming 14 year old cooze grope....no proof.  Just her coming out 40 years later.

Now....follow me here...whether it happened that way or not, without anything more than he said/she said, what politician or actor is going to do anything less than deny, deny, deny?  In Franken's case....PICTURE.....BUSTED!!!!! Do you honestly believe had there not been Dems Gone Wild photographic proof of Franken's follies, that he would do anything other than deny, deny, deny?  Of course not.

What Franken is doing is putting all the new SJW talking points out there.  Yes, we should respect women way more than we do now.  We absolutely should believe everything they say when accusing someone. Women are all victims and as a man, I am garbage.  That's basically what the man said in his "apology".

When did Franken's change of heart occur?  When did he see the light?  How long after proposing an SNL rape skit did he see the error of his ways?  Roy Moore probably did cruise for young cooze.  But there's no proof.  Deny!  Franken did feel up the titties of a hot woman while asleep.  Picture.  Busted!!!  Say all the right things and beg and plead for a career that's about to go POOF!   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #245 on: November 16, 2017, 09:19:00 PM »
I look at it differently.  First off, I am not a Moore fan.  This is not a Repug vs. Dim take.  But here we have one candidate, Moore, who is being accused by one woman, who said he felt up her 14 year old cooze through her panties, almost 40 years after it happened.  The rest?  See K's breakdown.  I don't even see the issue with all the others.  But as for the one claiming 14 year old cooze grope....no proof.  Just her coming out 40 years later.

Now....follow me here...whether it happened that way or not, without anything more than he said/she said, what politician or actor is going to do anything less than deny, deny, deny?  In Franken's case....PICTURE.....BUSTED!!!!! Do you honestly believe had there not been Dems Gone Wild photographic proof of Franken's follies, that he would do anything other than deny, deny, deny?  Of course not.

What Franken is doing is putting all the new SJW talking points out there.  Yes, we should respect women way more than we do now.  We absolutely should believe everything they say when accusing someone. Women are all victims and as a man, I am garbage.  That's basically what the man said in his "apology".

When did Franken's change of heart occur?  When did he see the light?  How long after proposing an SNL rape skit did he see the error of his ways?  Roy Moore probably did cruise for young cooze.  But there's no proof.  Deny!  Franken did feel up the titties of a hot woman while asleep.  Picture.  Busted!!!  Say all the right things and beg and plead for a career that's about to go POOF!   
You do realize that in the Franken picture, he's not actually "feeling her up". You left something out of the Moore accusations, the fact that he was banned from the Gadsden Mall.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 09:24:00 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #246 on: November 16, 2017, 10:03:41 PM »
You do realize that in the Franken picture, he's not actually "feeling her up". You left something out of the Moore accusations, the fact that he was banned from the Gadsden Mall.
Ewwww! You burnt him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #247 on: November 16, 2017, 10:58:15 PM »

No evidence this ever took place, dumbfuck. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #248 on: November 16, 2017, 11:18:47 PM »

You do realize that ANY public figure with his hands on, or an inch away from her titties, looking back and smiling at the camera, is the SAME THING!!!  Right?  You do get that?  Our current environment doesn't allow either. 

I haven't researched anything to find out if Moore was actually banned.  Have no clue.  But I certainly haven't seen anything to that effect.  Please provide something to back your statement up and I'll reconsider. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #249 on: November 16, 2017, 11:23:24 PM »
But here we have one candidate, Moore, who is being accused by one woman, who said he felt up her 14 year old cooze through her panties, almost 40 years after it happened.  The rest?  See K's breakdown.  I don't even see the issue with all the others.
Y'all keep saying that. So the 16 year olds and 17 year olds? No big deal a guy my age trying "date" them? Really?

But as for the one claiming 14 year old cooze grope....no proof.  Just her coming out 40 years later.

The fact that this happened a long time ago has been mentioned over and over and over as if it disproves anything.

So what about this Franken picture? It was from, what, 20something years ago? But why are we just now hearing about it? Must be bullshit de-facto, right? But there's photographic evidence. How can that be? I thought if they didn't run to the news until years later it's automatically false?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #250 on: November 16, 2017, 11:24:23 PM »
You do realize that ANY public figure with his hands on, or an inch away from her titties, looking back and smiling at the camera, is the SAME THING!!!  Right?  You do get that?  Our current environment doesn't allow either. 

I haven't researched anything to find out if Moore was actually banned.  Have no clue.  But I certainly haven't seen anything to that effect.  Please provide something to back your statement up and I'll reconsider.
Gadsden Mall and the YMCA
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/locals-were-troubled-by-roy-moores-interactions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall?mbid=social_twitter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #251 on: November 16, 2017, 11:34:51 PM »
Y'all keep saying that. So the 16 year olds and 17 year olds? No big deal a guy my age trying "date" them? Really?
The fact that this happened a long time ago has been mentioned over and over and over as if it disproves anything.

So what about this Franken picture? It was from, what, 20something years ago? But why are we just now hearing about it? Must be bullshit de-facto, right? But there's photographic evidence. How can that be? I thought if they didn't run to the news until years later it's automatically false?
Beat his ass Chizzy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #252 on: November 16, 2017, 11:42:01 PM »

Gawt Damn!  Did you read anything I wrote?  Did you try and comprehend anything I was saying before responding?  Haysus, I'm beginning to see what K is saying about you.

1.) Let me hash it out for you.  I said I am NOT defending Moore.  I said that he or any public figure that gets accused of something WITHOUT any concrete evidence, will deny, deny, deny.  This is an accusation 40 years after the fact with nothing to back it up.  I don't care for Moore.  But he, or any other public figure will deny the allegations without proof.  THAT is what he is doing.  Get it?

2.) I said that since Franken was nailed, dead to rights with photographic proof of said allegations, he has no recourse other than to toe the company line and form his apology in lock step with the Social Justice Warriors in order to try and save his career.  THAT is what he is doing.  Get it?

Probably not.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #253 on: November 16, 2017, 11:47:34 PM »
Gadsden Mall and the YMCA
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/locals-were-troubled-by-roy-moores-interactions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall?mbid=social_twitter

Here's a quote from the article you posted.

Gadsden’s current law-enforcement community could not confirm the existence of a mall ban on Moore. But two officers I spoke to this weekend, both of whom asked to remain unnamed, told me that they have long heard stories about Moore and the mall.

Fuck sake, Prowler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #254 on: November 17, 2017, 12:17:57 AM »

Yeah. When they have an actual picture to submit as evidence, it's tough to deny!
Your argument, as usual, is shit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #256 on: November 17, 2017, 06:33:12 AM »

I broke this down for you, but you fucking failed to pay attention.  So caught up in your own misplaced indignation you didn't hear any of it.

All bullshit.  All of it.

Whatever the reason, it's absolute proof.  I don't think it's worthy of outrage AND I think it's politically motivated.

There's nothing remotely close to proof in relation to Roy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #257 on: November 17, 2017, 06:54:59 AM »
Gawt Damn!  Did you read anything I wrote?  Did you try and comprehend anything I was saying before responding?  Haysus, I'm beginning to see what K is saying about you.

1.) Let me hash it out for you.  I said I am NOT defending Moore.  I said that he or any public figure that gets accused of something WITHOUT any concrete evidence, will deny, deny, deny.  This is an accusation 40 years after the fact with nothing to back it up.  I don't care for Moore.  But he, or any other public figure will deny the allegations without proof.  THAT is what he is doing.  Get it?

2.) I said that since Franken was nailed, dead to rights with photographic proof of said allegations, he has no recourse other than to toe the company line and form his apology in lock step with the Social Justice Warriors in order to try and save his career.  THAT is what he is doing.  Get it?

Probably not.

See, here is the thing Chizad. You were just beginning to make some headway with some people on here with your argument. I happen to know.

But then you let him come back and bitch slap you like this and don’t even retaliate. :facepalm:

Why do you take this if you have a sound argument? Now, I question if it’s sound.

Are you intimidated by Snags? Both physically and intellectually or just intellectually?
I guess I just expect better from someone who supposedly is in this for the right reasons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #258 on: November 17, 2017, 09:46:27 AM »

Probably not.
I don't get the hostility here. I don't disagree with anything you said here at all, nor does it refute what I was saying in the post that sent you arage.

But yeah, I take issue with this:
But here we have one candidate, Moore, who is being accused by one woman, who said he felt up her 14 year old cooze through her panties, almost 40 years after it happened.  The rest?  See K's breakdown.  I don't even see the issue with all the others.  But as for the one claiming 14 year old cooze grope....no proof.  Just her coming out 40 years later.
It wasn't one woman. We're currently sitting at 9. Among them aged 14 (Leigh Corfman), 16 (Beverly Nelson), 16 (Wendy Miller), 17 (Debbie Wesson Gibson), 17 (Kelly Thorp), 18 year old high school Senior (Gloria Deason), and 18 year old high school Senior (Gena Richardson). Becky Gray and Kayla McLaughlin were 22. They claim they were assaulted, but fine, throw them out if we're talking about his pedophilic predilection.

I'm sorry I won't take moral preening from anyone who thinks it's ok for someone my age to date, kiss, touch genitals, or anything else with ONE let alone at least seven, high school chicks. It just isn't normal or ok or nothing-to-see-here as you people keep insisting. It's gross.

Serious question, do you believe Cosby was guilty of anything nefarious? What's the magic number of credible, corroborated accounts of sexual misconduct you have to hit before you start to even consider the possibility that at least one of them might be telling the truth?

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law is great. All for it. I don't want to see him locked up unless they can unequivocally prove something. It doesn't mean you have to elect the guy to represent you if you think there's a better-than-even chance he preyed on children.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 09:52:51 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #259 on: November 17, 2017, 09:49:27 AM »
Good Chizzy. If he keeps it up, fatten that lip.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions