Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Riding with Roy!

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Riding with Roy!
« Reply #160 on: November 14, 2017, 02:04:28 PM »
This is one thing and one thing only.  It's an orchestrated smear campaign to take one more seat away from Trump and the Republicans.  Period.
So why has every Republican who isn't a Trump/Bannonite drooling idiot abandoned him?

The list is growing daily.

Lyin' Jeff Sessions? Libruhl Richard Shelby? Shitbag Mitt Romney? Well, I guess we of course know Ted Cruz is lyin' if he's breathin amirite? Same with Mitch McConnel, Lindsey Graham & Paul Ryan. And low energy Jeb. And Orrin Hatch and Susan Collins and Tom Cole and Charlie Dent and Pat Toomey and Chuck Grassley and Bob Corker and Mike Lee and Barbara Comstock and Adam Kinzinger and Cory Gardner and Rob Portman and Ron Johnson and Thom Tillis and on and on and on. All just libruhls tryna ruin a good God-fearin' man with an innocent predilection for teenage pussy.

And you are aware Beverly Nelson, the yearbook lady, and her husband both voted for Trump?
Nelson, who gave a tearful recollection of the events she said took place, explained that her decision to go public was not political. She said she and her husband supported Donald Trump for president. “This has nothing whatsoever to do with the Republicans or the Democrats,” she said. “It has everything to do with Mr. Moore’s sexual assault when I was a teenager.”
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 02:08:49 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #161 on: November 14, 2017, 02:04:51 PM »
And the shrieking continues!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #162 on: November 14, 2017, 02:17:19 PM »
To the question of "Buh buh buh but if this happened 30+ years ago and we're only hearing about it NOW it can't POSSIBLY be true!!!

Explain Dennis Hastert rising to Speaker of the House, the most powerfull person on the Hill and third in line for the presidency. UNPOSSIBLE that no one knew he raped at least four teenage boys, which he later admitted and was convicted of, until AFTER he left Washington. How can that be? Sexual assault victims always come forward within days, it just doesn't add up!!1

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/dennis-hastert-released.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #163 on: November 14, 2017, 02:23:08 PM »
Yet "your kind" never once arrested him. In fact not a peep before now. All of sudden all of this stuff was so known. You guys have such a raging hard on for this guy that you have no objectivity. You can't see the forest for the trees. I do not like this guy and y'all are making me and K be the ones who can actually see the bigger picture here at play. And the operatives who throw these October surprises out to the masses count on hysterical people like you and chad to take the bait with your already existing angst for the dude. There are plenty of legit reasons not to like moore that don't involve timely tabloid smut.

They always talk about throwing out redmeat for the conservative base to sway people with emotion but damn if this isn't the same redmeat to the atheist/anti religion crowd that already disliked him. If this were anyone else, we would all be - in unison - discussing why this is dirty politics as usual. You guys are simply piling on because it's convenient.

I want to know. What did you or chad do to stop moore from getting elected? Did you vote for strange. Or Brooks like me. Did you donate to his opposition? The Roys of the world happen because sit idly and don't give a shit until it's too late. The Roys happen because people say and do nothing about the Hillarys and Obamas and John McCains of the world. And people get pissed off to the point where they will put a guy like Roy up there. A Buford pusser type because they trust no one else.  You may not like that tidbit but it's true. Anyone that had a complaint about hillary or Barry o was dismissed. Now you are reaping what you've sowed. Roy Moore and even trump - to a degree - is a reaction.

So you guys have fun with your witch hunt. Whatever helps you sleep at night. But you are aiming at the wrong target here.
Serious question: What happened to you? When did your transformation into full-blown populist lowest-common-denominator Trumpist complete? A year ago would you have believed Trump and Cowboy Bob over every one of those Republicans that have outspokenly come out against him? Where did you lose your critical thinking? It's hilarious that you think you and only you have the clarity to ignore the mountain of evidence that Roy Moore is a shitbag human because George Soros is behind all of this, man!!!

And in case you forgot, I'm not an Alabama resident so I couldn't have possibly voted against him, or I would have. Personally, I'm not a fan of Alabama being embarrassing beyond embarrassing. I did grow up there, afterall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #164 on: November 14, 2017, 02:24:16 PM »
To the question of "Buh buh buh but if this happened 30+ years ago and we're only hearing about it NOW it can't POSSIBLY be true!!!

Explain Dennis Hastert rising to Speaker of the House, the most powerfull person on the Hill and third in line for the presidency. UNPOSSIBLE that no one knew he raped at least four teenage boys, which he later admitted and was convicted of, until AFTER he left Washington. How can that be? Sexual assault victims always come forward within days, it just doesn't add up!!1

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/dennis-hastert-released.html
You need see doctor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #165 on: November 14, 2017, 02:25:22 PM »
This the part where you tell me I'm the one stepping out of civil discourse, isn't it.

NOPE.  I just stated the obvious. Pre-emptive.   

1) You have to be a drooling retard to not recognize the difference in a 32 year old teacher signing his students' yearbooks and the district attorney signing the yearbook of a girl who he only knows as the hot piece of teenage ass that waitresses at the Hickory House. You're not a drooling retard, so why are you pretending to be in order to be this obtuse?

She handed him her yearbook.  He wrote something nice (back in the day when telling a girl she was sweet or beautiful was considered genteel and not an assault) in her book.  So. Fucking. What?  It’s not like he was going to refuse. And it’s HIGHLY likely she was later in the back fingering herself over the man she got to sign her book.  Hell she probably fiddles her crust still today over it.

Doesn’t prove dick or shit.

2) I like the way you slid "beautiful" in there as if it's exactly the same and in no way much more creepy than "amazing", "talented", or "destined for greatness".
It's circumstantial evidence that they had an inappropriate relationship that he'd even be in a situation where a kid wants him to sign her yearbook. It's stronger evidence that he's a liar when he says, QUOTE: "This is absolutely false. I never did what she said I did. I don’t even know the woman. I don’t know anything about her. I don’t even know where the restaurant is or was."

So in your triggered world, signing a yearbook is evidence of an inappropriate relationship?

Damn. Just damn.

So? HO-LY SHIT, Kaos blew this wide open! No one has ever signed a yearbook message in cursive and then switched to print under their signature in the history of ever! MUST be a forgery!

Here's Moore's signature to compare, by the way.

Who gives a singing FUCK about the signature?  The date and place under it are very clearly in a completely different hand. 

That drizzly whore could have written Fourth Moon of Saturn under there. It proves absolutely nothing.  He scribbled some shit in a book she handed him.  Her adding shit to it is not evidence of where it took place.  And even if he did write it in that restaurant FORTY  fucking years ago so what? Do you remember the name, place, location and waitress at every place you’ve ever eaten in your entire life? 

I damned sure would not remember what I wrote to someone who had no relevance to me that long ago.  As a returned war hero he probably signed a lot of shit.

https://twitter.com/WarOnDumb/status/930163967783292928

No. I'm 35 now and before I saw my 17th birthday I was no longer interesting in fucking the 14 year old chicks at Suprises Inside looking at Hello Kittie pencil boxes. If you can relate to this, that's a problem with you

Gonna have to call you a liar.  Sorry.  There have been threads on this very site dedicated to the relative attractiveness of girls who aren’t exactly golden agers.  I believe you may have even participated in odes to college cheerleaders some of which probably included freshmen.

It’s nice to be all sanctimonious and holier than thou but let’s just be honest.  If you weren’t married. If you lived in Gadsen. If you were seen as the most eligible bachelor in town. If horny, trapped moms were thrusting their teenaged daughters at you. You don’t know what the fuck you might have done 40 years ago. Would you have gone out with a few?  I bet you would have.

Take this up with Snag anyway.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #166 on: November 14, 2017, 02:26:44 PM »
Chad,

Tawana Brawley, Clarence Thomas, the Duke lacrosse team, alpha psi fraternity at the university of Virginia, Steve Windom and Herman Cain would all like to show you stronger cases than the flimsy contextual emotionally driven non sense that you've posted the last two pages.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #167 on: November 14, 2017, 02:28:43 PM »
So why has every Republican who isn't a Trump/Bannonite drooling idiot abandoned him?

The list is growing daily.

Lyin' Jeff Sessions? Libruhl Richard Shelby? Shitbag Mitt Romney? Well, I guess we of course know Ted Cruz is lyin' if he's breathin amirite? Same with Mitch McConnel, Lindsey Graham & Paul Ryan. And low energy Jeb. And Orrin Hatch and Susan Collins and Tom Cole and Charlie Dent and Pat Toomey and Chuck Grassley and Bob Corker and Mike Lee and Barbara Comstock and Adam Kinzinger and Cory Gardner and Rob Portman and Ron Johnson and Thom Tillis and on and on and on. All just libruhls tryna ruin a good God-fearin' man with an innocent predilection for teenage pussy.

And you are aware Beverly Nelson, the yearbook lady, and her husband both voted for Trump?

You answered your own question. The “drooling Trumpites” are the only ones representing the majority. The rest would rather destroy the system if there is a chance they can save their own power base.

Are you aware I voted for Hillary Clinton and Luther Strange?  Prove I didn’t.

How did you become such a gullible sheep?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #168 on: November 14, 2017, 02:36:34 PM »
Serious question: What happened to you? When did your transformation into full-blown populist lowest-common-denominator Trumpist complete? A year ago would you have believed Trump and Cowboy Bob over every one of those Republicans that have outspokenly come out against him? Where did you lose your critical thinking? It's hilarious that you think you and only you have the clarity to ignore the mountain of evidence that Roy Moore is a shitbag human because George Soros is behind all of this, man!!!

And in case you forgot, I'm not an Alabama resident so I couldn't have possibly voted against him, or I would have. Personally, I'm not a fan of Alabama being embarrassing beyond embarrassing. I did grow up there, afterall.

Not sure what the hell being a trumpist or not has to do with another person being accused of something. The first two sentences in the above have nothing to do with anything nor are they true.  Somehow not being in a lynch mob and seeing it play out is not critically thinking??  You need to chill out for a smooth minute and quit raging. Listen to you.

As far as evidence goes - The same mountains of evidence they had against the Duke lacrosse team or the 4 cops that brawley accused? See previous post. People thought those were open and shut cases at the time. Now they just look stupid.

And you say that as if Louisiana isn't last in their fair share of major categories. Get over yourself. You ever heard of donations and pacs?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 02:39:03 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #169 on: November 14, 2017, 02:40:20 PM »
Not sure what the hell being a trumpist or not has to do with another person being accused of something. The first two sentences in the above have nothing to do with anything nor are they true.  Somehow not being in a lynch mob and seeing it play out is not critically thinking??  You need to chill out for a smooth minute and quit raging. Listen to you.

As far as evidence goes - The same mountains of evidence they had against the Duke lacrosse team or the 4 cops that brawley accused? See previous post. People thought those were open and shut cases at the time. Now they just look stupid.

And you say that as if Louisiana isn't last in their fair share of major categories. Get over yourself. You ever heard of donations and pacs?
He waits until after I have a stroke to decide to show up at an x gate. Coincidence? I think not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #170 on: November 14, 2017, 02:44:21 PM »
Chiz -
There are plenty of reasons not to vote for Roy. 

We can talk about those if you want.  I think you’d find we agree on many of them.

This hysterical storm of baseless accusations are not among those reasons.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #171 on: November 14, 2017, 02:47:46 PM »
You answered your own question. The “drooling Trumpites” are the only ones representing the majority. The rest would rather destroy the system if there is a chance they can save their own power base.

Are you aware I voted for Hillary Clinton and Luther Strange?  Prove I didn’t.

How did you become such a gullible sheep?

If anything he just showed how easy it is to rage and launch an accusation. I'm a lowest common denominator trumpet. Now if you'll excuse me I have to leave my single wide now and head to my mindless mill job with the other idiots. Chad said it so it must be true. Everyone else that doesn't think like chad is a mindless redneck.

So yeah trump supported big Luther. Still not seeing the trump tie in here as far as being or not being a trumpist. I do understand some of the GOP distancing themselves as they are up for a big election next year but I'm simply taking the story and developing my take on it. And so are you. I don't really know or care who is supporting or not supporting moore from the GOP. It doesn't really factor into my take. But that obviously bothers chad somehow. Who is and isn't critically thinking really?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #172 on: November 14, 2017, 02:50:04 PM »
Chiz -

We can talk about those if you want.  I think you’d find we agree on many of them.

Not only that. This type of all out assault pushes people toward Roy!
You'd think the shriekers would have learned by now.

35 years ago with NO PROOF. People are tired of the accusations without proof. Why? Because they don't want it to happen to them!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #173 on: November 14, 2017, 02:51:09 PM »
Chad said it so it must be true. Everyone else that doesn't think like chad is a mindless redneck.

I doubt his own family thinks like him...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #174 on: November 14, 2017, 02:51:51 PM »
Chiz -

But. But. Mounteenz of evudense!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #175 on: November 14, 2017, 02:55:55 PM »
The really strange thing, again, like in the presidential election, is that the people here supporting Roy don’t even like him. We just consider him a safer vote than the alternative.

And quite honestly, had the blatantly orchestrated smear campaign not come out against him, I may have been able to be convinced to vote for Jones.

Certainly not now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #176 on: November 14, 2017, 02:57:23 PM »
The really strange thing, again, like in the presidential election, is that the people here supporting Roy don’t even like him. We just consider him a safer vote than the alternative.

And quite honestly, had the blatantly orchestrated smear campaign not come out against him, I may have been able to be convinced to vote for Jones.

Certainly not now.

This they do not get!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #177 on: November 14, 2017, 02:58:04 PM »
You're correct, he's never been arrested before.  Exactly what do you think I've been railing about for a few months now?  I didn't just get a raging hard on when this story hit.  I've had the exact same position on this man for a lot of fucking years locally and the same position since page or two of this thread.

You don't live here.  You don't know shit about the guy.  I can assure you I'm not the one who can't see the trees.  I've lived in the fucking forest my entire life and I know all to well all of the bullshit that has gone in just the last few years.  His son is a piece of shit and he didn't fall far from the tree at all. 

I'm finished with this topic because it's to a point where I don't need to have a voice, but fuck Roy Moore.  I've been saying that shit and I'll continue to say that shit. 

Vote him in, be a champion for him.  Again, like I've already said, when he publicly embarrasses this state again, it won't be me who put him in.

Dude you are like 30. He's been Supreme Court Justice your whole adult life. In Montgomery. Don't give me that "you haven't lived here so you don't know shit" sanctimonious horseshit.

All talk. All fucking talk. The media. And anyone raging over this shit.

And I'll repeat. I didn't vote for moore. And will sit this one out. He was. Not. My. Guy. Maybe it will get through this time. Maybe some of us that are old enough to remember have seen enough of these witch hunts before to know not to jump to a conclusion one way or another. This story isn't even a week old. Sheesh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #178 on: November 14, 2017, 03:12:10 PM »
Not only that. This type of all out assault pushes people toward Roy!
You'd think the shriekers would have learned by now.

35 years ago with NO PROOF. People are tired of the accusations without proof. Why? Because they don't want it to happen to them!
If only there were rock solid cooberating evidence like a meme or something!

Weird how wildly the standard for burden of proof shifts when talking about Hillary having Parkinsons and ordering a hit on Seth Rich versus virtually an entire town saying obvious shitbag is a shitbag.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:14:17 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #179 on: November 14, 2017, 03:24:16 PM »
If only there were rock solid cooberating evidence like a meme or something!

Weird how wildly the standard for burden of proof shifts when talking about Hillary having Parkinsons and ordering a hit on Seth Rich versus virtually an entire town saying obvious shitbag is a shitbag.

Puff. Puff. Pass.

That shit was out there. So 4 accusers = a whole town?

Because the rest is just hearsay in a court of law.

I heard on this board that you liked the penises. Must be true. The whole board heard it so the whole board thinks you like the penises. MUST BE TRUE. Its COOBERATING!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions