Riding with Roy!

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Riding with Roy!
« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2017, 05:31:38 PM »
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/453651/roy-moore-responds-allegations
Roy Moore Responds to Allegations

On Sean Hannity’s radio show this afternoon, Republican senatorial candidate Roy Moore responded to allegations that he molested a 14-year-old girl and pursued relationships with three other teenagers while he was in his 30s. Moore categorically denied ever knowing Leigh Corfman, the woman who says Moore initiated a sexual encounter with her in February of 1979, when she was 14 and he was 32.

Of the accounts of the other women, Wendy Miller, Debbie Wesson Gibson, and Gloria Thacker Deason, who say that Moore pursued relationships with them when they were in their late teens, Moore was more equivocal. He said he recognized the names of Wesson-Gibson and Deason. “I remember her as a good girl,” :puke: he said about both. But Moore said he didn’t remember going on dates with them: “Neither of [Thacker or Wesson] have ever stated any inappropriate behavior,” Moore said, adding “I don’t remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother.” :puke:

When Hannity asked Moore if he denied dating teenagers while he was in his 30s, Moore said: “It would have been out of my customary behavior.” (So, not NO, but it wasn't "customary". Jesus.)

The Washington Post reported several details that appear to support Corfman’s account. Two women recall Corfman telling them she was seeing an older man at the time, and one of those women recalls Corfman identifying the man as Moore. Both Corfman and her mother, Nancy Wells, said Moore first approached Corfman outside of a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. The Post confirmed that Wells had a hearing at that courthouse in February of 1979 via divorce records.

Nevertheless, Moore denied the charge, calling it “a political, direct attack on this campaign.” “I would have never had any contact with [Corfman], nothing with her mother or in a courthouse or anywhere else,” he said. “In fact, her allegations contradict the whole behavior pattern that two of the young ladies even witnessed herself.”

The guy is a fucking slime ball, and you know it. You can deny all you want but if there were a D behind his name and there was this amount of even circumstantial evidence, and rather than deny the allegations say it wasn't part of his normal routine, you would all be just as disgusted as you should be here rather than waiting on some unspecified DNA evidence that can't possibly exist no matter how guilty he is.

Every one of you defending Moore believe every word from Juanita Broaderick, do you not? Why? Please explain to me why her account is infinitely more credible. Please show me the mountain of evidence that exists to vindicate her.

Anyone defending this has flat-out completely ceded any high ground for moral indignation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2017, 05:41:36 PM »
Another non-denial from the Hannity defense interview.

HANNITY: Do you remember dating girls that young?

MOORE: "Not generally, no"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2017, 05:42:09 PM »
The guy is a fucking slime ball, and you know it. You can deny all you want but if there were a D behind his name and there was this amount of even circumstantial evidence, and rather than deny the allegations say it wasn't part of his normal routine, you would all be just as disgusted as you should be here rather than waiting on some unspecified DNA evidence that can't possibly exist no matter how guilty he is.

Every one of you defending Moore believe every word from Juanita Broaderick, do you not? Why? Please explain to me why her account is infinitely more credible. Please show me the mountain of evidence that exists to vindicate her.

Anyone defending this has flat-out completely ceded any high ground for moral indignation.
Do you deny liking boys?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2017, 06:08:15 PM »

It’s impossible to reason or discuss anything with you when you declare with outraged absolute certainly not only what you think but also declare with the same misplaced sense of ingidnance suffused with pants pissing rage what the opionions of everyone else are. 

You’ve chosen to accept as the absolute unvarnished truth the conveniently timed and completely unverifiable claims made by someone desperately in need of money 40 years after the fact. I don’t.

When I was 14 I told several of my friends I was dating an eighteen year old girl who went to Alexandria named Nina.  She was hot. Liked to fuck.  I met her at a scholars bowl competition. You can look it up. I was there. So was Nina. So yeah. I was fucking the fuck out of her.  I’m gonna confess. Somebody please call her husband.

Don’t be a damned sheep, Chiz.  Even you cannot be so blind as to not see the bullshit here.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #124 on: November 10, 2017, 06:09:43 PM »
He can't deny because he knows there is one more thing out there.  They probably already have it too.  I warned of this.  Moore is morally bankrupt.  Doesn't matter though Chad.  He's going to be the next Senator because he's a republican.  And overcoming this?  STILL getting elected with people knowing what a piece of shit he is?  He'll only get worse.
All BS aside, please give me your opinion on why we are just now hearing of these 30 year old allegations?

It would seem that out of 4 campaigns that I recall, we would have heard a peep.

If everything is true, why are we just hearing this? Almost 40 years?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2017, 06:54:37 PM »
He can't deny because he knows there is one more thing out there.  They probably already have it too.  I warned of this.  Moore is morally bankrupt.  Doesn't matter though Chad.  He's going to be the next Senator because he's a republican.  And overcoming this?  STILL getting elected with people knowing what a piece of shit he is?  He'll only get worse.
He alluded to this in the Hannity interview.

"I'm sure in the next four weeks they're gonna come out with another article."

Almost as if he knows he’s a scumbag with plenty more skeletons in his closet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2017, 07:00:27 PM »
All BS aside, please give me your opinion on why we are just now hearing of these 30 year old allegations?

It would seem that out of 4 campaigns that I recall, we would have heard a peep.

If everything is true, why are we just hearing this? Almost 40 years?
They were just asked for the first time, and if you read the article, it says specifically that the accounts were cooperated by 30 some odd witnesses who say they were told 30 years ago about these allegations, including some where they recall them being about Moore specifically by name.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #127 on: November 10, 2017, 07:15:41 PM »
They were just asked for the first time, and if you read the article, it says specifically that the accounts were cooperated by 30 some odd witnesses who say they were told 30 years ago about these allegations, including some where they recall them being about Moore specifically by name.
My Uncle CJ was accused of porking a white girl in Slapout about 30 years ago but we’d all forgotten about it, until he decided to run for dog catcher.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2017, 07:25:52 PM »

If you truly believe this? 

I pity you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2017, 09:53:10 PM »
It’s impossible to reason or discuss anything with you when you declare with outraged absolute certainly not only what you think but also declare with the same misplaced sense of ingidnance suffused with pants pissing rage what the opionions of everyone else are. 

You’ve chosen to accept as the absolute unvarnished truth the conveniently timed and completely unverifiable claims made by someone desperately in need of money 40 years after the fact. I don’t.

When I was 14 I told several of my friends I was dating an eighteen year old girl who went to Alexandria named Nina.  She was hot. Liked to fuck.  I met her at a scholars bowl competition. You can look it up. I was there. So was Nina. So yeah. I was fucking the fuck out of her.  I’m gonna confess. Somebody please call her husband.

Don’t be a damned sheep, Chiz.  Even you cannot be so blind as to not see the bullshit here.

Like I said, the same shrieking that went in during the Trump campaign.
Where are all those women now?

I don't give two shits about Roy. I don't live in Bama.
But I do recognize the playbook!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:35:53 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2017, 11:19:38 PM »
I don't know if the story with this girl is true or not.

This is the take-a-way. I don’t know either. But I know the people responsible for getting the story out don’t care if it’s true or not.

I met the man one time 15 years ago. Would assume you know him much better. And he may very well be as bad as you say. But, if the allegations don’t have any legal implications, should that alone cost his campaign? I’m asking this in sincerity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #131 on: November 11, 2017, 09:32:45 AM »
Getting to AUT:She wasn't asked about it until this story. He also wasn't running for US Senate. You say that's reason to question the timing, I say that explains it. How dare victims retaliate when it will inflict maximum pain and/or when they're asked to speak publically about it for the first time.
Where is the proof with Bill Cosby? What proof can there possibly be for these allegations outside of him confessing?

Oh and I forgot, here was a 3rd time someone said something "remotely close to that" and it was you.What about the multiple girls mentioned aged 14-17?

Yeah, about that.  I said those were arguments I heard in passing.  I, personally, never once said it was cool in 79 for a 32 yr old to be hitting on a 14 yr old. 

I do have to question the timing of the story out of all the arguments I have heard from people. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #132 on: November 11, 2017, 11:35:58 AM »
I don’t have much time to work on this today. I will be involved with the Tigers.

But before I start that, isn’t it amazing that these allegations are reinforced by the two most likely diddlers on here.

Now, Chizzy may have just diddled boys. And Wes girls. I don’t know. Maybe both? But I think that we can all agree  that it’s a safe bet that they both diddled.

So, for them to side against Roy is surprising.

Token? Late nights, country roads, busting up the keg party at the county clay pit. You do the math.

I’ll save you some steps. It comes up diddler. I do think it was definitely girls with token though.

Kerryon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #133 on: November 13, 2017, 03:47:58 PM »
Should this story cost his campaign?  No, especially if they can't be verified.  Karma is a bitch though, he's been involved in a lot of bullshit in his day.  So my feelings won't be hurt at all if this does get him.  He had it coming.

Sorry, Token. 

Now that Gloria Allredass is involved, I know that there's nothing to any of this shit.  I'm going to vote for him and vote hard. 

Whatever else he may be, this is nothing more than politically motivated character assassination.

As soon as he wins all of these people will disappear into the filthy woodwork from whence they came.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #134 on: November 13, 2017, 04:31:57 PM »
Sorry, Token. 

Now that Gloria Allredass is involved, I know that there's nothing to any of this shit.  I'm going to vote for him and vote hard. 

Whatever else he may be, this is nothing more than politically motivated character assassination.

As soon as he wins all of these people will disappear into the filthy woodwork from whence they came.

Early and often sir. Why the let the democrats have a monopoly on that practice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #135 on: November 13, 2017, 07:43:57 PM »
Known dirtbag.

"As a Deputy DA in Gadsden when Roy Moore was there, it was common knowledge about Roy's propensity for teenage girls," she tweeted. "I'm appalled that these women are being skewered for the truth."

She later told CNN that Moore often went to local high school events and other hangouts: "It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls, everyone we knew thought it was weird...We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall."

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/gadsden_residents_say_moores_b.html#incart_m-rpt-2
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #136 on: November 13, 2017, 08:54:53 PM »
Very interesting that these ladies wait through 4 campaigns and around 35 years before the tell all. So, it just apparently took a higher office than governor or justice of the Supreme Court.

I’m not exactly sure the why but that appears to be the case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #137 on: November 13, 2017, 10:12:56 PM »
I care nothing about Roy Moore.  In fact, he's embarrassing without these accusations.  But the fact is, these accusations are a fucking joke.  A hatchet job of epic proportions.  Now????  Really??? Now???

35 years!

:haha: 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #138 on: November 13, 2017, 10:19:30 PM »
Known dirtbag.

"As a Deputy DA in Gadsden when Roy Moore was there, it was common knowledge about Roy's propensity for teenage girls," she tweeted. "I'm appalled that these women are being skewered for the truth."

She later told CNN that Moore often went to local high school events and other hangouts: "It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls, everyone we knew thought it was weird...We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall."

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/gadsden_residents_say_moores_b.html#incart_m-rpt-2

More bullshit. 

Vietnam veteran comes back from war, lives in small community in an era prior to Tinder, eHarmony or even the Internet.  Dating pool for a successful, single guy is very small.  He dates (possibly) a few girls and is nice, friendly and complimentary of others. 

Crucify him. 

And to Token? I was going to sit this one out.  I don’t really like Moore.   But I hated Luther more. I couldn’t vote for Doug under any circumstances. 

But this?  It’s part of a — in my mind now — a coordinated conspiracy between republicans and democrats to destroy President Trump no matter the cost.  The current Republican Party as personified by shitbirds like John McCain would rather go down in flames than allow Trump and his “will of the people” movement succeed. He and those who support him are threats to their cushy establishment.

I don’t care about some half-baked 40-year old bullshit. I’m ridin. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #139 on: November 14, 2017, 06:52:08 AM »
^^This. Bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions