Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Riding with Roy!

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Riding with Roy!
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2017, 02:11:59 PM »
I'm writing in William Bell, because he's all over the real issues.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2017, 10:43:42 PM »
The first thing he will do is grandstand on some bullshit religious opinion and get removed from yet another elected position to really hammer home how fucking moronic Alabamians really are.

It's for a senate seat. Not governor. He votes yay or nay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2017, 11:29:32 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2017, 09:34:31 AM »
He'll find a way to grandstand.  He'll find a way to be removed from office.

If he tries anything like that legislatively it won't get off the ground. He has no executive power in this role.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bgreene

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2017, 08:39:47 AM »
He'll find a way to grandstand.  He'll find a way to be removed from office.

He's no more that religious man than Hugh Freeze
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2017, 10:52:39 AM »
He's no more that religious man than Hugh Freeze
Hey, you wait just a gall dernd minute there fella. Hugh Freeze is no Roy Moore.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bgreene

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2017, 01:09:46 PM »
Hey, you wait just a gall dernd minute there fella. Hugh Freeze is no Roy Moore.

Well according to the prostitutes...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2017, 01:10:57 PM »
Roy will show you the way.

Some of you still won't listen. But that is not on Roy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2017, 04:36:24 PM »
If the voters where the man lives fucking hates him, that should tell you all you need to know about the Bible thumper.

:bc:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2017, 09:08:47 PM »
If the voters where the man lives fucking hates him, that should tell you all you need to know about the Bible thumper.

See Bradley Byrne
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2017, 10:14:43 PM »

Didn't moore win 85% of the states counties?

I'm telling you token - you're worrying over nothing with the dude. As a senator he will not have the kind of executive authority he did as a Chief Justice or that he would have as a governor. And if he attempts to sponsor legislation in D.C. that is considered bible thumping it will go nowhere. It's that simple.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2017, 02:10:56 PM »
My problem with him isn't the authority he'll have in the United States government.  It's the bullshit that I'll have to endure as a Senator with his residence being in my county.  He is the epitome of all that is wrong with US politics and politicians.

In a state chock full of some of the most corrupt politicians known to humanity (and I know, because I'm in the pits right now and it's unbelievable just how bad it is) I'd really like to know what sets Roy apart in your mind. 

He's not corrupt in the traditional sense.  He does, obviously, ride a sanctimonious white horse but when you compare him to Byrne, Strange, Bentley, Bedford, and so on forever?  I'm not trolling.  I honestly want to know what makes him worse. 

I can't vote for Little Luther.  I need options.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2017, 02:14:50 PM »
My problem with him isn't the authority he'll have in the United States government.  It's the bullshit that I'll have to endure as a Senator with his residence being in my county.  He is the epitome of all that is wrong with US politics and politicians.
What is wrong with America is the number of people that are supposedly on the side of law and order but they are fence sitters. And often side with the gays and hippy crowd.

No wonder America has been headed for hell in a hand basket. When the supposed "law" is immoral and commie leaning, that tin star doesn't mean diddly.

But Roy Moore will help make us great again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2017, 02:33:15 PM »
I gotta say, I'm more than willing to vote for a guy strong enough to move a monument into the rotunda all by himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2017, 02:39:44 PM »
I gotta say, I'm more than willing to vote for a guy strong enough to move a monument into the rotunda all by himself.

That thing was a bizzitch!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2017, 03:20:37 PM »
In a state chock full of some of the most corrupt politicians known to humanity (and I know, because I'm in the pits right now and it's unbelievable just how bad it is) I'd really like to know what sets Roy apart in your mind. 

He's not corrupt in the traditional sense.  He does, obviously, ride a sanctimonious white horse but when you compare him to Byrne, Strange, Bentley, Bedford, and so on forever?  I'm not trolling.  I honestly want to know what makes him worse. 

I can't vote for Little Luther.  I need options.

That's kind of my take as well.

As sanctimonious as he can be, he's not politically corrupt. And is sans personal scandals tied to the office like so many others in this state. To me they have been the problem. Moore is more than likely going to be in lock step with trumps policy positions. I'm not sure I trust most of the Luther strange types to get firm on immigration or tax reform for the middle class. They've had 100 of chances and nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2017, 06:56:51 AM »
Oh wow.   This is Alabama politics. 

Crooked Luther tries to see how many times he can say the word Trump.  Offers nothing else but "Trump likes me!  He really likes me!  Moore doesn't want to build the wall!"  Looks like a complete and total chump.  No way I can vote for him. 

I'd made peace with voting for Roy. 

And then last night...  He takes the stage in Fairhope in a cowboy hat and leather vest.  At some point during his speech he pulls a sissy ass gun from his front pocket and waves it around.  If it had been a cool gun, maybe I would feel differently but it was a little effeminate pistol.  Why in the hell does he have a pistol in his pocket? 

I can't vote for Luther.  I think Roy may be insane. 

I'm staying home. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2017, 07:59:57 AM »

Crooked Luther tries to see how many times he can say the word Trump.  Offers nothing else but "Trump likes me!  He really likes me!  Moore doesn't want to build the wall!"  Looks like a complete and total chump.  No way I can vote for him. 

And then last night...  He takes the stage in Fairhope in a cowboy hat and leather vest.  At some point during his speech he pulls a sissy ass gun from his front pocket and waves it around.  If it had been a cool gun, maybe I would feel differently but it was a little effeminate pistol.  Why in the hell does he have a pistol in his pocket? 

I'm staying home.

This whole spectacle made me glad I moved to Georgia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2017, 08:15:58 AM »
This whole spectacle made me glad I moved to Georgia.

You say that like it's better there. The last senate and governor races there were a laughing stock. I live in one state and work in the other and there is about a 3 cent difference at all levels between them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2017, 08:38:26 AM »

I'm staying home.
Roy Moore will pistol whip your liberal ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions