Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Gaytah Suspends 7 For Opener

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Gaytah Suspends 7 For Opener
« on: August 13, 2017, 10:48:29 PM »
Coach Shark McFucker suspended 7 players for the opener against Meat Chicken.  Something along the lines of what Bama players were doing years ago with selling books and other shift I don't care about.  I don't know anything about most of these players, if they're starters, 3rd string back ups or water boys, with the exception of Antonio Callaway.  He's a special talent.  WR and punt returner who can do it all.  This is like the 3rd incident for him.  I guess guys like this believe they'll be in the NFL making millions anyway so who gives a rat's ass.  That's probably true but if I was his teammate, I'd put his sorry ass on the DL for other reasons.

I'm not a total rah-rah SEC guy but at the end of the day, I do want this league to be known as the baddestess ass of the badesstest asses.  I want Bama to lose every game because they're our biggest rival and in-state competition.  I want Georgia to lose every game because their fans are simply the worst on the planet.  But otherwise, I do pull for SEC teams in OOC match ups.  And with Michigan losing 3/4 or 76.3824% of their starters to graduation or early departure, I wanted UF to handle that business.  7 players suspended???     
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 10:50:50 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Gaytah Suspends 7 For Opener
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 07:26:48 AM »
I'm less fanatical about the SEC winning these OOC matchups than I used to be (say...pre-2010), but I still like to see Harbaugh get beat.

So...go gaytah, I guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 08:04:26 AM »
I want the SEC to win OOC games except for:

Alabama. Fuck those assholes
Arkansas. Won nothing fat ass big mouth coach sister humpers
Ole Miss.  Fuck them. Liars. Bama without the wins
MSU. Dan Mullen can go to hell
Florida. Fuck Mcelwain and his baby Saban ass
Georgia. Hate. Hate. Hate. Loooathe.
South Carolina. Hope Muschamp chokes on cocks
Tennessee. Inbred hillbilly punks
Missouri. Get a new cheer. You suck
Kentucky. Fuck bear Bryant and your 600 lb ex QB
A&M. Fuck Bear Bryant and your cocaine addled ex QB who couldn't hold Cam's jock
Vandy.  Weird Nashville nerds

Unless they are playing Clemson or Ohio State. Then that list is reduced to just UGA and UA.

Still. After the way they all turned on us in 2010?  Fuck the entire SEC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 08:31:38 AM »
Just read that, despite the hype, Calloway returns with only 387 total yards from last season.  So...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 08:34:44 AM »
I want Georgia to lose every game because their fans are simply the worst on the planet. 

Um...bamma fans would like a word.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 08:37:36 AM »
Um...bamma fans would like a word.

ZERO competition.

UGA fans are pretty atrocious (especially if you live in/around ATL), but bama has a lock on "worst fans" and it ain't even close.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 09:18:18 AM »
Just read that, despite the hype, Calloway returns with only 387 total yards from last season.  So...

from sidot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Callaway also was suspended from team activities during the spring semester in 2016 after a woman accused him of sexual assault. Callaway was found not responsible at a hearing last August and placed back on the team. He played in 12 games, missing the North Texas game with an injury, and gained a team-high 721 receiving yards on a team-high 54 catches
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 09:36:08 AM »
from sidot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Callaway also was suspended from team activities during the spring semester in 2016 after a woman accused him of sexual assault. Callaway was found not responsible at a hearing last August and placed back on the team. He played in 12 games, missing the North Texas game with an injury, and gained a team-high 721 receiving yards on a team-high 54 catches
Wasn't my dick, coach
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 09:37:39 AM »
from sidot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

FAKE NEWS!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 06:45:44 PM »
Wasn't my dick, coach
"It's not my fault that she tripped and fell onto my dick, your honor."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."