Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anthem protests

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Anthem protests
« on: August 14, 2017, 09:12:59 AM »
I'm tired of this crap.  I wanted to punch Colin Dumbassnick in his entitled throat. 

Now we've got some other barely literate asshole parking his overpaid ass on the bench during the anthem. And he can't even explain in any reasonable form of English why he's doing it. 

I'd like to see the NFL immediately and permanently suspend any moron who refuses to show respect for the national anthem.  Even people from foreign countries have the common decency to dignify our anthem by standing.  US citizens do the same for other countries when abroad. 

Enough of this shit.  If you can't respect the US, GTFO of it.  Go live in Dickwadistan or somewhere. 

Who is this idiot fuck anyway? 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20335808/michael-bennett-seattle-seahawks-stays-bench-anthem
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Anthem protests
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 11:16:39 AM »
The best recourse is to hit the teams with these players in the pocketbook.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 12:59:27 PM »
The best recourse is to hit the teams with these players in the pocketbook.
Jerry Jones said recently anyone on the Cowboys that does not stand for the anthem will be unemployed from then on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 01:28:22 PM »
Jerry Jones said recently anyone on the Cowboys that does not stand for the anthem will be unemployed from then on.

He's honest about it, at least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 02:57:05 PM »
He's honest about it, at least.

James Harrison essentially said the same thing. Just without the power to do so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 02:58:12 PM »
James Harrison essentially said the same thing. Just without the power to do so.

I don't know. With Jerry you just get fired.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 03:20:14 PM »

He has the power to crush them like a tin can on his forehead.  I'd much rather watch that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 05:06:31 PM »
Jerry also said there was nothing to come of Zeke's many incidents.
But drunk at your own HOF shindig probably explains that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 05:25:15 PM »
Just don't put the camera on them and don't interview them afterward about it. Obviously, that won't happen.  Personally, I don't give a shit if they do it.  I just don't want it interjected into my entertainment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bgreene

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 05:38:10 PM »
Just don't put the camera on them and don't interview them afterward about it. Obviously, that won't happen.  Personally, I don't give a shit if they do it.  I just don't want it interjected into my entertainment.

I agree!  It's their right to do whatever they want.  Now does it piss me off, yes, but it's their right.  Would I ever say something to someone that disrespects the flag or anthem in front of me, YES!  The problem is the GD media.  Got to make a big deal about it every single game.  You think that people haven't sat during the anthem before?  Collin Chokeonadick is  a different story.  That prick was "making a racial statement" against the white man when he was raised by white folks.  Dude, just play some damn football and shut-up...oh wait, he doesn't play football anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips