Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

New Coke Zero

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: New Coke Zero
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2017, 12:21:26 PM »
Tito's vodka with a lime.

Or, Ruby Red Grapefruit vodka with Fresca and lime.

See. Now we can agree on something. I have two unopened bottles of my buddy Tito at the house right now.

I have been trying different bloody Mary combinations. Titos is the winner so far.

I never drank BMs till I started traveling internationally. I have a hard time sleeping and a guy based in Dubai from the US for Coke, told me to try it with extra hot sauce. I like hot sauce so, yeah.  It did the trick. Too much beer or wine and you have t get up too much.

Anyway, my boss drinks Titos so he got me started. Its a very smooth vodka.( I mean its no Chek Zero)

I'll have to try it in the grapefruit mix. Rum is just not my thing. It creeps up on you too slow.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2017, 12:33:25 PM »
See. Now we can agree on something. I have two unopened bottles of my buddy Tito at the house right now.

I have been trying different bloody Mary combinations. Titos is the winner so far.

I never drank BMs till I started traveling internationally. I have a hard time sleeping and a guy based in Dubai from the US for Coke, told me to try it with extra hot sauce. I like hot sauce so, yeah.  It did the trick. Too much beer or wine and you have t get up too much.

Anyway, my boss drinks Titos so he got me started. Its a very smooth vodka.( I mean its no Chek Zero)

I'll have to try it in the grapefruit mix. Rum is just not my thing. It creeps up on you too slow.

This man knows, too.^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2017, 06:42:11 PM »
Try Zing Zang mix for quickie Bloody Marys. It's kicked up spicy brother. Son of a gun. Wooooooooooooooooooo!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2017, 12:21:58 AM »
Try Zing Zang mix for quickie Bloody Marys. It's kicked up spicy brother. Son of a gun. Wooooooooooooooooooo!!

I just finished a bottle. Not that big of a fan. I like Mr and Mrs T. Add my own spices.
I'm trying tobasco mix next. Then V8 mix. I may go through them all before I choose.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2017, 03:24:31 AM »
Zima with a watermelon Jolly Ranchers makes the panties drop....and it's nice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

jmar

« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2017, 07:54:46 AM »

I just finished a bottle. Not that big of a fan. I like Mr and Mrs T. Add my own spices.
I'm trying tobasco mix next. Then V8 mix. I may go through them all before I choose.
I said quickie damn-it!
Nothing replaces the traditional mixes with fresh veggies, same as the standard kicker for a dozen raw.
Pity the Fool!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2017, 07:55:46 AM »
Zima with a watermelon Jolly Ranchers makes the panties drop....and it's nice.
Nice and what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2017, 10:59:58 AM »

I love the Zing it's the Zang that masses towards the end of the drink that's a bother, texturewise.
Maybe strain it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2017, 12:51:11 PM »
At least you guys aren't embarrassed to openly discuss your love for all of these gay drinks. More power to you cocksuckers.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:24:46 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2017, 04:40:51 PM »
At least you guys aren't embarrassed to openly discuss your love for all of these gay drinks. More power to you cocksuckers.

Wiregrass knows what's up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2017, 01:25:17 AM »
Bullshit. I'll make you one that will have you crying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2017, 09:05:38 AM »
Tried one of these new cokes yesterday.

I have to disagree with K 100%. It's the first diet anything I've tasted that had no zing or weird aftertaste to it. Not quite the real thing but pretty damn close. I was surprised since I didn't expect much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2017, 11:56:57 AM »

I have to disagree with K 100%. It's the first diet anything I've tasted that had no zing or weird aftertaste to it. Not quite the real thing but pretty damn close. I was surprised since I didn't expect much.

Maybe I got a bad one. 

But it sucked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2017, 06:08:08 PM »
Maybe I got a bad one. 

But it sucked.

I think someone slipped you a Tab.

But seriously, mine was great. I bought one at the Pube Licks yesterday expecting it to be garbage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2017, 10:20:54 PM »
I think someone slipped you a Tab.

But seriously, mine was great. I bought one at the Pube Licks yesterday expecting it to be garbage.

Still ain't no Chek!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2017, 10:27:29 AM »

Still ain't no Chek!

That's what I hear
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

chinook

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2017, 10:42:05 AM »

agreed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2017, 10:53:43 AM »
I tried it again. 

Nope.  I can't take them. 

First time I tried it, I felt sick at my stomach the next day.  Didn't connect one with the other.

Tried another one Wednesday.  Spent most of yesterday feeling queasy and sick.  Roiling gut cramps. 

I'm blaming the fake Coke.  It was the only thing I did differently from my normal routine. 

Now.  On to things I like.   

Bai. Bai. Bai. 

Bai coconut water tastes like licking suntan lotion that's perspired into sweet places.  If you've never done that, you should.  Even if you're a woman. 

I love Bai Coconut. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2017, 11:07:15 AM »
I tried it again. 

Nope.  I can't take them. 

First time I tried it, I felt sick at my stomach the next day.  Didn't connect one with the other.

Tried another one Wednesday.  Spent most of yesterday feeling queasy and sick.  Roiling gut cramps. 

I'm blaming the fake Coke.  It was the only thing I did differently from my normal routine. 

Now.  On to things I like.   

Bai. Bai. Bai. 

Bai coconut water tastes like licking suntan lotion that's perspired into sweet places.  If you've never done that, you should.  Even if you're a woman. 

I love Bai Coconut. 

No. No.  No. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2017, 11:13:25 AM »
Alright Bai coconut tongue in groove gets high marks.
Get ya some!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions