Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

New Coke Zero

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
New Coke Zero
« on: August 09, 2017, 03:21:39 PM »
So Coke scrapped the Coke Zero brand which tasted like diabetic urine mixed with battery acid anyway.  Replacing it with new and improved zero sugar Coke.

I love Coca Cola. Specially with some peanuts poured in. But my aging body can't take the two wheelbarrows full of sugar in each bottle. 

So I was willing to give this new brand a shot. 

Awful.  I spit out the first sip.  15 minutes later the liquid excrement essence is still wafting around my palate. It is horrible with a worse aftertaste than if you'd spent two hours licking a dead raccoon's maggoty vagina.

I cannot recommend.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 03:25:33 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: New Coke Zero
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 03:47:05 PM »
So Coke scrapped the Coke Zero brand which tasted like diabetic urine mixed with battery acid anyway.  Replacing it with new and improved zero sugar Coke.

I love Coca Cola. Specially with some peanuts poured in. But my aging body can't take the two wheelbarrows full of sugar in each bottle. 

So I was willing to give this new brand a shot. 

Awful.  I spit out the first sip.  15 minutes later the liquid excrement essence is still wafting around my palate. It is horrible with a worse aftertaste than if you'd spent two hours licking a dead raccoon's maggoty vagina.

I cannot recommend.
Have you actually licked a dead coon's vagina?

Try the pure cane sugar coke that's at Sam's or green labels at publix. At least it was at publix. Don't know now.

Yeah, it's sugar but cane is better than corn syrup. It's like coke used to be.

I know you and the other elders remember this, because I do. Remember when you'd go to a pharmacy counter and they'd mix some potion together to make a coke? Those were the best.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 03:47:49 PM »
This displeases me.  I didn't know they have changed the formula.  I actually enjoyed Coke Zero before.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 04:23:53 PM »
This displeases me.  I didn't know they have changed the formula.  I actually enjoyed Coke Zero before.

Stop by your local winndixie and get some Chek Zero. Same thing!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 04:37:10 PM »

Chek Zero

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 04:43:06 PM »
Have you actually licked a dead coon's vagina?

Try the pure cane sugar coke that's at Sam's or green labels at publix. At least it was at publix. Don't know now.

Yeah, it's sugar but cane is better than corn syrup. It's like coke used to be.

I know you and the other elders remember this, because I do. Remember when you'd go to a pharmacy counter and they'd mix some potion together to make a coke? Those were the best.

Coke Life?  ...that is completely different than the pure cane sugar coke back in the day or commonly bottled in foreign countries.   Go to your local Mexican grocery and buy coca-cola hecho in Mexico. 

I learned in Jamaica a few years back that coke ships the formula from the states...the bottler in the respected region or country uses local water and sugar products...hence the sweetness or flavor.   
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 04:45:56 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 04:53:13 PM »
Coke Life?  ...that is completely different than the pure cane sugar coke back in the day or commonly bottled in foreign countries.   Go to your local Mexican grocery and buy coca-cola hecho in Mexico. 

I learned in Jamaica a few years back that coke ships the formula from the states...the bottler in the respected region or country uses local water and sugar products...hence the sweetness or flavor.
the sams coke I'm talking about is Mexican. I thought Life was cane sugar. Think some I saw was.

Regardless, the mex coke tastes like coke used to taste here. It's cane sugar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 05:06:00 PM »
I thought Life was cane sugar.

Made mostly from Stevia ...sugar extracted from a leaf.  I believe Life does can contain some pure cane sugar.  I don't care for it.

New Coke Redux?  Not according to 25 other markets but we'll see in the coming months.  Perhaps the bottling plant that produced Kaos' drink was overran with a herd of raccoons.  Shit happens like that...haven't you seen Planet of the Apes? 

If you love Coke Zero, you'd better stock up on it: Coca-Cola is ditching the drink.
Coke Zero will be replaced by a new sugar-free drink called Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Coke announced Wednesday.

Coca-Cola Zero Sugar has already been a success in 25 markets around the world, including Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. Next month, it will be the United States' turn: the new drink will be coming to America in August.

So, what's the difference between Coke Zero and Coca-Cola Zero Sugar?
They are both sugar-free alternatives to Diet Coke, but Coca-Cola Zero Sugar is said to taste more like original Coke. They both have mostly black packaging, but Coca-Cola Zero Sugar sports the iconic red Coca-Cola disc.

Coca-Cola said it wanted to be as "clear and descriptive as possible" in the name change to make sure consumers knew the drink was sugar-free.

In a call with investors Wednesday morning, Coca-Cola CEO James Quincey called the new drink a "reinvention of Coke Zero."

The revamp comes as the beverage industry tries to tap into consumers' dwindling consumption of high-sugar and high-calorie drinks. U.S. soda sales fell to a 30-year low in 2016, according to Beverage Digest.

Last year, Coca-Cola's competitor PepsiCo announced plans to have 100 or fewer calories for two thirds of its single-serving drinks by 2025. Coke Zero, which made its debut in 2005, was one of the top 10 soda brands in 2016. Sales grew by 3.5%. But Coca-Cola Zero Sugar grew by double-digits globally, and Coke expects the new drink to pop in the United Sates as well.

Shares of Coca-Cola (KO) rose slightly Wednesday.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 05:33:23 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2017, 05:23:29 PM »

He's too well off for store brand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2017, 05:25:38 PM »
Chek Zero

:haha:

I gotta agree with that.  I told the girl who runs my office to get 12 packs of drinks to put in the fridge for employees to use. Small perk.

She comes back with Dr Thunder, Mountain Lightning, Grapette and swill like that.  When the store wouldn't take it back I was gonna pour it down the sink. Let her buy it back instead. 

Some things just have to be the real brands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2017, 05:30:20 PM »
I gotta agree with that.  I told the girl who runs my office to get 12 packs of drinks to put in the fridge for employees to use. Small perk.

She comes back with Dr Thunder, Mountain Lightning, Grapette and swill like that.  When the store wouldn't take it back I was gonna pour it down the sink. Let her buy it back instead. 

Concur
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2017, 05:32:06 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2017, 05:35:14 PM »

Chek is better than the other off brands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Token

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2017, 05:56:39 PM »

Chek is better than the other off brands.

It's got what plants crave.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2017, 07:58:56 PM »
Let her buy it back instead. 

Unrepentant cocksucker status: engaged.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2017, 10:36:21 PM »
Unrepentant cocksucker status: engaged.

I was gonna pour it out.  She offered to pay for it and take it home. I was being gracious. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2017, 10:58:27 PM »
I was gonna pour it out.  She offered to pay for it and take it home. I was being gracious.

Being gracious is giving her the 40 dollars worth of soda.  And what Wes said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2017, 11:21:29 PM »
It's got what plants crave.

It's got electrolytes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 09:03:18 AM »
Made mostly from Stevia ...sugar extracted from a leaf.  I believe Life does can contain some pure cane sugar.  I don't care for it.

New Coke Redux?  Not according to 25 other markets but we'll see in the coming months.  Perhaps the bottling plant that produced Kaos' drink was overran with a herd of raccoons.  Shit happens like that...haven't you seen Planet of the Apes? 

Yes. It's a mix of stevia and cane sugar. Prob the best option (by soft drink health standards anyway) in most stores without having to find the Mexican version which is near impossible here other than Whole Foods or earthfare.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 09:17:15 AM »
It's got electrolytes.

Well, I've never seen no plants grow out of no toilet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.