Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

First Scrimmage

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: First Scrimmage
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2017, 08:56:32 PM »
So, it was JFIII that threw the interceptions?  Then Duke punched Davidson in the mouth after practice?  Sean White's leg is broken?

And Pettway passed out at 31 Flavors.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2017, 09:29:12 PM »

Pfft. Jeff Burger has been hit harder by a drunk Stacey Searles on a Saturday night!

But this was a cheap shot. Different dynamic. Never saw it coming!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2017, 10:46:40 PM »
Brandon Marshmeller reported White threw the interceptions and slept with Gus's wife.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2017, 11:15:24 PM »

No you're wrong Colonel Sanders...

"A high-level source (I'm guessing a coach) contradicts what one player and two sources told AuburnUndercover concerning Jarrett Stidham's performance. The (high-level) source said Stidham did not throw the two interceptions, including the return for a touchdown." - Brandon Marcello (24/7 Sports)

"According to a source, it was Sean White that threw the two interceptions during the scrimmage today, not Jarrett Stidham. Darrell Williams, who provided that information, made a simple error -- it happens." - Bryan Matthews (Rivals)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2017, 07:52:16 AM »

"A high-level source (I'm guessing a coach) contradicts what one player and two sources told AuburnUndercover concerning Jarrett Stidham's performance. The (high-level) source said Stidham did not throw the two interceptions, including the return for a touchdown." - Brandon Marcello (24/7 Sports)

"According to a source, it was Sean White that threw the two interceptions during the scrimmage today, not Jarrett Stidham. Darrell Williams, who provided that information, made a simple error -- it happens." - Bryan Matthews (Rivals)

I think Gf meant the shoulder healing part and arm strength.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2017, 08:24:32 AM »
And Pettway passed out at 31 Flavors.

I think it's pretty serious
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2017, 08:57:29 AM »
I think it's pretty serious

You can call me Shawna.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2017, 09:40:50 AM »
I think Gf meant the shoulder healing part and arm strength.

Bean Go!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2017, 10:09:12 AM »
Looks like a shake-up on OL after the scrimmage. Prince Tega had been working with 2nd team, with Dunn working on 1st. It seemed like they were trying to get the experience out there, but the LT position just wasn't happening. Need a true tackle there, not a make-shift guard. We will see what happens, but should be a lot of talent once they come together.

The Marlon news has me worried a bit. We need him in the line-up against Clemson.

** The first-team OL today: LT Prince Tega, LG Mike Horton, C Austin Golson, RG Braden Smith, RT Darius James. Let the Bunker GIF party begin.

** Marlon Davidson was dressed out but limping and had brace on left knee. Same for Andrew Williams, who had brace on right knee. T.D. Moultry was dressed out and appeared to be going full speed.

** The second-team OL was LT Bailey Sharp, LG Marquel Harrell, C Casey Dunn, RG Wilson Bell, RT Prince Sammons.

** First-team DL without Davidson: Buck Jeff Holland, DT Derrick Brown, DT Dontavius Russell, DE Nick Coe. 2nd-team DL: Buck Paul James III, DT Tyrone Truesdell, DT Byron Cowart, DE Big Cat Bryant.

** Calvin Ashley was dressed and with the OL but didn't have his helmet on, which tells me he may be a little banged up.

** Ian Shannon, Daniel Carlson and Aidan Marshall were all punting today. Shannon looked about as good as I've seen him but only watched a few minutes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2017, 10:21:30 AM »
His momma call him Markaviest, why can't we just call him Markaviest?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2017, 10:52:05 AM »
Looks like a shake-up on OL after the scrimmage. Prince Tega had been working with 2nd team, with Dunn working on 1st. It seemed like they were trying to get the experience out there, but the LT position just wasn't happening. Need a true tackle there, not a make-shift guard. We will see what happens, but should be a lot of talent once they come together.

The Marlon news has me worried a bit. We need him in the line-up against Clemson.

Are we sure that report is correct?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2017, 11:03:30 AM »
Are we sure that report is correct?

Bryan Matthews said it was Davidson's right knee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2017, 11:11:04 AM »
Bryan Matthews said it was Davidson's right knee.

My right knee is fine.  Matthew's information is wrong. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2017, 11:16:04 AM »

But how is your left knee?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2017, 11:23:21 AM »

Word is it didn't heal properly and your kickoffs aren't going as deep as they used to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2017, 11:29:55 AM »
One of the interceptions did not count anyway. Defense did not count to 5 Mississippi before rushing the passer.

The starter has already been decided, fwiw. This could change, of course, with injury, etc. But #1 is selected.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2017, 11:55:05 AM »

"According to a source, it was Sean White that threw the two interceptions during the scrimmage today, not Jarrett Stidham. Darrell Williams, who provided that information, made a simple error -- it happens." - Bryan Matthews (Rivals)
I missed all this earlier this week, but how are you so dead-nuts convinced that Gus isn't covering this up?

First of all, that's a really stupid thing to give so much of a shit about one way or another, so this whole thing is extremely weird.

Auburn didn't release stats from the team's first scrimmage of the fall Monday, but multiple players told reporters -- including AL.com's Wesley Sinor -- that Stidham threw two interceptions and did not throw a touchdown pass. Those reports have apparently been disputed from on-high (likely from Gus Malzahn himself), but it's safe to say that Stidham did not light up the Auburn defense -- or the stat sheet -- in the scrimmage.

It's hard to tell for sure, but according to them, multiple players told reporters this and then "a coach" (Gus) got mad at the press for reporting this and made them retract. Again, a really weird thing to care so much about, especially in the first practice.

Given AL.com's history, though, it's entirely possible that they exaggerated the "multiple players" thing and it really was just Darrell Williams and he really did just "misremember" who threw the picks, but that seems weird to "misremember" who threw the multiple picks your unit was defending too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2017, 12:04:37 PM »
that seems weird to "misremember" who threw the multiple picks your unit was defending too.

All white dudes look the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2017, 12:31:53 PM »
Latest word from al.com. 

Abusive coaches bullied Auburn quarterbacks into four interceptions. Two were returned for touchdowns. One was returned for a field goal.  The fourth was fumbled into the stands where it hit an elderly stadium worker in the eye, causing total blindness.  Nick Saban heard about her plight, took his invisible plane to Auburn and prayed over her. She was miraculously healed and simultaneously impregnated with twins who will grow up to be 5* linemen.  Both have already committed to Alabama.

Also from al.com:
Stidham sucks. His girlfriend is not as hot as Jalen Hurts' boyfriend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2017, 01:28:07 PM »
I missed all this earlier this week, but how are you so dead-nuts convinced that Gus isn't covering this up?
skreets says so.

#micdrop #assservedplatter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum