Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Buster Woman

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Buster Woman
« on: August 11, 2017, 10:51:21 AM »
I accidentally came across some of the ranting and bitching that came about as a result of the female Ghostbusters movie. 

It was interesting to me how liberals and so-called "progressives" turned the outright revulsion for that film into a cultural commentary on gender.  If you hated the movie or were unhappy with the all-girl stunt-casting you were misogynist, sexist, woman-hating, archaic and probably a Trump supporter.

When Wonder Woman came out this year where were those same idiots decrying the state of diversity?  Did us backward ass country fucks who hated Ghostbusters suddenly become enlightened because we thought WW was a great movie and Gal Gadot carried the film? 

This, to me, is a microcosm of what's wrong with politics and society in general.  Rage over some imagined offense, but ignore any evidence to the contrary. 

Ghostbusters was a shitty idea, shittily executed.  Had nothing to do with the gender of the cast, it was just a bad idea altogether, a horrible script and a cheap effort to cash in on someone else's superior work.

WW was a really good movie with a functional script and a mesmerizing star. 

People aren't stupid.  We like things that are good. We don't like things that are bad.  It's disgusting that the "progressives" try to shame us into pretending or hiding the truth. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Buster Woman
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 11:36:48 AM »
I thought Wonder Woman sucked.

Blatant rip-off of Captain America only twice as bad.  Gal Gadot is hot though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 12:24:48 PM »
I thought Wonder Woman sucked.

Blatant rip-off of Captain America only twice as bad.  Gal Gadot is hot though.

The minority speaks!

Blasphemous. It has been the best DC movie so far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 12:40:31 PM »
It has been the best DC movie so far.

Of all the flaming turds they have put out yes it was the best of the turdiest.  Still was worse than the worst Marvel movie Thor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum