Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I didn't realize you were vacationing PCT

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
I didn't realize you were vacationing PCT
« on: August 03, 2017, 06:13:54 PM »
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-richard-basaraba-banned-beaches-20170803-story.html

Man banned from Volusia beaches for handing out cards seeking 'sugarbaby'

73-year-old Daytona Beach man was banned from all Volusia County beaches Saturday after he was caught handing out business cards that said, “Sugardaddy seeking his sugarbaby,” according to a report from Volusia County Beach Safety.

Richard G. Basaraba was approached by officers after a mother of a 16-year-old girl complained to officers that her daughter had received one of the cards.

The card shows a young woman wearing shorts and high heels sitting on the lap of a man dressed in a business suit. The man’s right hand is on the woman’s thigh.

The report said Basaraba gave cards to the girl and her friends, who are 18. The girl told him she was underage, and Basaraba continued to talk to her.

He pulled out a bra padding from a bathing suit and said he was looking for someone to fill it, the report said. Basaraba told the girl she would be “perfect” and to contact him when she turned 18.

Basaraba was ordered to stay away from Volusia beaches for six months for violating an ordinance prohibiting solicitation on the beach, the report said.

Basaraba was not arrested.

idantonio@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5700
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: I didn't realize you were vacationing PCT
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 07:23:18 PM »
Cards cost too much money. I hand out my phone number to 58 year old cougars. 😁
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."