Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Slightly too early predictions for this season

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Slightly too early predictions for this season
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2017, 05:02:33 PM »
Well then we will just have to agree to agree.

I think we can all agree on this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2017, 07:16:24 PM »
I think we can all agree on this.
Agreed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

bgreene

« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2017, 11:49:14 PM »
Agreed

I agree that you agree that we all can agree to agree
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2017, 09:19:56 PM »
I predict a lot of you are in for a letdown.  I see a 9-3 campaign with a bowl victory over <insert generic Big 12 team here>.  The season is too good to fire Malzahn, but not what we were hoping for which will cause a lot of angst among the Family.

Loss to LSU, but we head into Amen Corner on a roll.  We lose to UGA and Bama to round out the season.  Win the bowl game to end 10-3 with nothing to show for it.

I also predict the only thing brighter than the sunshine pumping taking place in this thread is the glow on Malzahn's butt as we enter the offseason.

#hottakes from 3 months ago.

I missed the Clemson loss, which would have only made the point I was making stronger.  Not so sure we'll skate by TAMU either at this point.  That 9-3 regular season is looking more like 8-4 or 7-5.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2017, 09:48:19 PM »
#hottakes from 3 months ago.

I missed the Clemson loss, which would have only made the point I was making stronger.  Not so sure we'll skate by TAMU either at this point.  That 9-3 regular season is looking more like 8-4 or 7-5.

This sucks.

Even Ogre is right about shit these days.

Fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2017, 12:09:05 PM »
If the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. are correct, it looks like we may be back to full skrongness on the defensive side of the ball by A&M. Horton and Dunn were out on the O-line.  They said Horton was a game time decision for Arky so I imagine a couple of weeks rest should have him ready.  Have no idea what Dunn's injury is or how long he'll be out.  Pettway back at ultimate skrongness as well.

The pieces are in place so it's down to a matter of whether we get Chip or Gus running the show. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2017, 12:13:14 PM »
Also, I'll be interested to see how this weekend plays out with MSU coming to Bonfire U.  The Bullpups have outscored BYU and UK a combined 80-17 the last two games.  Yeah, it's BYU and Kentucky but I hope it means Mullen's Mutts are ready to get after some Aggie ass.

In other news and notes, Carry On Johnson (723 yds and 14 TD's) needs just 277 yards ( :thumsup: math) to become the 15th 1,000 yard rusher in the last 12 years in a Gus Malzahn offense.  Not hard to do when you get it 37 times a game up the gut.  But kudos to Kerryon.  I've never thought of him as an every down back and certainly not one to run between the tackles, but he's slowly making a believer out of me.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 12:20:35 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2017, 01:18:37 PM »
-Wailing and gnashing of teeth by many members of this forum. Followed by pissed off sadness.
I pretty much nailed it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2017, 01:32:09 PM »
Bert leaves his wife mid-season for Layla Kiffin.

Nick Saban loses to Miss. State and Auburn to finish the season and announces after the Iron Bowl that he's leaving for Kent State.

Stidham gets an invitation to New York at season's end, but finishes in 3rd place.

The evil stare eagle makes a comeback on the Gargantuatron and causes the bammer kicker to miss the potential game winner.

Prowler and Kaos meet and have drinks together before the Georgia game and have a civil political discussion.

Ole Miss goes winless in the SEC, prompting them to fire Hugh Freeze at the half of the egg bowl.  They hire Houston Nutt as a part of his settlement.
Still on target for them all other than the first half of my Ole Miss prediction.  They canned him before the season instead.  Still a chance for Hooten.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2017, 01:39:23 PM »
Still on target for them all other than the first half of my Ole Miss prediction.  They canned him before the season instead.  Still a chance for Hooten.
Only way Stidham is going to New York is if he buys himself a ticket and comes in 3rd place at the Annual Skate-off at Rockefeller Center
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:41:09 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2017, 01:44:54 PM »
Prowler and Kaos may be meeting and having more than drinks.

Something is going on. Kaos is claiming that he and Prowler can tag team some others. And, he’s mentioned hiring him as a coordinator if he gets back into coaching.

Weird stuff. He may be on spice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com