Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Arkansas Player Still Not Over 56-3

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Arkansas Player Still Not Over 56-3
« on: July 11, 2017, 08:25:19 AM »
http://tinyurl.com/y6w86qkt

Frank Ragnow has not made peace with the dismantling Auburn handed Arkansas on the Plains last season.

The 56-3 win was the second-largest margin of victory in an SEC game in Auburn history, the program's largest win over a ranked opponent ever and featured 543 rushing yards, the most ever allowed by Arkansas.

"It's something that still me personally, I'm not over and I hope the majority of my teammates aren't over and they shouldn't be over," Ragnow said at SEC Media Days in Hoover on Monday. "It's just one of those things that it gets you eager to get back out there."

I'm scared. I'm shaking in my boots at Fat Mouth Bert's squad of Slow Hogs.  :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Arkansas Player Still Not Over 56-3
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 08:27:20 AM »
So, does this mean they have circled the game?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Arkansas Player Still Not Over 56-3
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 08:29:52 AM »
So, does this mean they have circled the game?

Arkansas players haven't progressed to complex geometric shapes yet, but I have it on authority there are several underlines in red crayon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg