• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: When will the temper tantrum end?
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2017, 04:48:23 PM »
The biggest problem to me is that left wing loons like Colbert, Letterman, Clooney and all the crying bitches on CNN, MSNBC etc. legitimately believe that they can somehow still get their way.  Trump will be run off, they will beg Hillary to come back and will all change. They're like spoiled children who wanted a pony for Christmas and got something better and more useful instead. 

The level of personal vitriol leveled at Trump is unprecedented. 

They're wrong. He's not quitting. They can't remove him. The more they act out the more entrenched his supporters become.  As the economy improves and as the US re-establishes itself as a world power and not a bowing and scraping doormat the democrats aren't going to gain seats or power. They're going to lose even more.

Obama promised hope and change. Instead we got hollow platitudes, extreme divisiveness and a near ruinous decline in world power.

Trump said he'd make America great again. He's delivering.  In spite of all the asinine attacks and petty attempts to delegitimize him, he is succeeding. It terrifies them

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.