Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Just A Little Water'd Down

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Just A Little Water'd Down
« on: May 29, 2017, 10:41:12 PM »
"We still fly like gypsy's, just a little closer to the ground.  We still love our whiskey, now it's just a little more watered down."

This weekend at Lake Eufaula in southeast Alabama, we had probably the 25th gathering of family for Memorial Day.  Tons of family packed into a tiny cabin and you swear each time you'll never do it again...until the next time.  Last night, we took a fire pit I bought from Lowe's to take up there and worked up a fire and gathered tons of chairs around it.  One of my relatives...okay...BIL...had the BOSE speaker and his playlist working until midnight.  He played this song.  Trace Adkins...former La. Tech tight end and "Country Star", has a new album out.  This song came on and my drunk ass fell in love. 

I'm in my 50's.  This song and the total arrangement of the music hit me.  Love it...hate it...don't care.  I just offer it up to my bro's on the X. 

« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 11:10:26 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Just A Little Water'd Down
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 11:16:23 PM »
No offense.  I waved the white flag 29 seconds in.  I looooooooathe country music.  Everything about it.  The arrangement, the tone, the sentiment.  I've hated country music since about 1980.  Garth, Travis, Marty, Alan, Blake, Kenny, Toby, Tim, Luke, Brad, Jason, Dierks, Hunter, Sam, Clint, Trace... every last one of them can kiss my ass until their lips are chapped and bleeding.

This is music that speaks to me. 

But like what you like. 

/derailment

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 11:29:24 PM »
This had nothing to do with "Country" music.  Jeezus!!!  The song is simply about getting older and toning it down a bit.  Simple as that.  We still drink our whiskey, but it's just a little more watered down.  Holy fuck! Stop with the 24/7 Kaos Way behind On Movie Reviews" critiques.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 11:44:31 PM »
This had nothing to do with "Country" music.  Jeezus!!!  The song is simply about getting older and toning it down a bit.  Simple as that.  We still drink our whiskey, but it's just a little more watered down.  Holy fuck! Stop with the 24/7 Kaos Way behind On Movie Reviews" critiques.

Sorry.  I didn't get that far.  It's like reading french to me.  Could have been a good message, but I can't understand it. 

Can I at least do 23/6?  I'd have some time to sleep that way. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 11:50:45 PM »
Sorry.  I didn't get that far.  It's like reading french to me.  Could have been a good message, but I can't understand it. 

Can I at least do 23/6?  I'd have some time to sleep that way.

22/8.3.  That's it.  That's the most I'm giving.  Otherwise...bugger off!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 12:01:25 AM »
I like Trace. Always have.

You're gonna miss this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 11:05:29 AM »
No offense.  I waved the white flag 29 seconds in.  I looooooooathe country music.  Everything about it.  The arrangement, the tone, the sentiment.  I've hated country music since about 1980.  Garth, Travis, Marty, Alan, Blake, Kenny, Toby, Tim, Luke, Brad, Jason, Dierks, Hunter, Sam, Clint, Trace... every last one of them can kiss my ass until their lips are chapped and bleeding.

This is music that speaks to me. 

But like what you like. 

/derailment

It's ironic you dislike that genre so much.

At its core it stands for everything you espouse on here. Iffin your conviction is true.

Just sayin. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2017, 11:06:31 AM »
"We still fly like gypsy's, just a little closer to the ground.  We still love our whiskey, now it's just a little more watered down."

This weekend at Lake Eufaula in southeast Alabama, we had probably the 25th gathering of family for Memorial Day.  Tons of family packed into a tiny cabin and you swear each time you'll never do it again...until the next time.  Last night, we took a fire pit I bought from Lowe's to take up there and worked up a fire and gathered tons of chairs around it.  One of my relatives...okay...BIL...had the BOSE speaker and his playlist working until midnight.  He played this song.  Trace Adkins...former La. Tech tight end and "Country Star", has a new album out.  This song came on and my drunk ass fell in love. 

I'm in my 50's.  This song and the total arrangement of the music hit me.  Love it...hate it...don't care.  I just offer it up to my bro's on the X. 

It's ok.

But it's no Flora Bama.

Geeen eyed gator that's barely legal......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE