Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

women v. bohogs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
women v. bohogs
« on: May 26, 2017, 07:07:30 AM »
Admittedly I don't watch much softball.  I did come across a couple of games yesterday and this morning and I was really struck by  how the Bama girls are all behemoths and then there are teams like Ole Miss, LSU, us, UCLA where most of the women look like women.   Some of these in the UCLA/UM game are actually kinda cute.  The Ole Miss girls are annoying as fuck but they're not big pie-faced tank robots.

I don't know how the UCLA - Ole Miss game ends up.  Right now it's 7-5 Ole Miss in the 10th, but I've seen enough of the not-so-cute Kaitlin Lee dancing and clowning in the Rebelette dugout that I really hope UCLA drives a ball down her throat.  I don't know why ESPN insists on showing her every move.

I hate Alabama.  I hate Ole Miss. But at least the Ole Miss girls look like girls.  Even the annoying Lee bitch.  That is all.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 07:13:52 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: women v. bohogs
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 07:18:05 AM »
I don't know why ESPN insists on showing her every move.

Because she is a pretty bad ass pitcher and pitched a gazillion pitches in the SEC championship to take the tournament.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 07:19:46 AM »
Ole Miss loss and Alabama won...so that sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 07:28:03 AM »
Because she is a pretty bad ass pitcher and pitched a gazillion pitches in the SEC championship to take the tournament.

Does that mean that I need to see her dance, sing and act a fool between every pitch when UCLA is in the field?  They aren't zooming in on the eyes of the UCLA players or showing them in the dugout.

Thanks for the update.  I can turn this game off now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.