Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

New FBI director?

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
New FBI director?
« on: May 11, 2017, 12:44:29 PM »
I saw this and wondered how much sense it makes. I'm not sold. But would it shut up the left?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/11/mike-lee-merrick-garland-for-fbi-head.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: New FBI director?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 01:13:44 PM »
I saw this and wondered how much sense it makes. I'm not sold. But would it shut up the left?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/11/mike-lee-merrick-garland-for-fbi-head.html

I'm holding out hope for Sarah Palin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 01:46:19 PM »
You want an enforcer? Get AA.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 02:53:24 PM »

Double Cheese....err, Double A is going to be in Dothan Saturday night for a big reunion deal at the Houston County Farm Center. Epic matches will include 127 year old, Bullet Bob Armstrong, and Dirty Dutch Mantell among others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 09:21:47 PM »
Double Cheese....err, Double A is going to be in Dothan Saturday night for a big reunion deal at the Houston County Farm Center. Epic matches will include 127 year old, Bullet Bob Armstrong, and Dirty Dutch Mantell among others.

I'm so there.

Me and snags gonna watch us some rasslin with pbr's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 09:30:14 PM »
I'll bet you $100 that you won't call Dirty Dutch Mantell a pussy like you did Rick Flair.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 10:24:41 PM »
I'll bet you $100 that you won't call Dirty Dutch Mantell a pussy like you did Rick Flair.

Damn it, that wasn't me.  I'm telling you now...like I told Flair back then....when I thought I was about to get my ass kicked by a bleached blonde world champion at the Houston County Farm Center.  And despite vicious rumors to the contrary, I was not crying and that was a drink I spilled on my pants.  Not pee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2017, 08:25:36 AM »
I thought Bullet was dead?  This changes everything!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2017, 08:33:42 AM »

He wanted so badly to be the 3rd member of the rock n roll express. With a backup plan of being tommy rich's bodyguard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2017, 08:34:33 AM »

Arn was cool. But Ole was a pig faced douche. The rowdy one said so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2017, 08:57:18 AM »
Arn was cool. But Ole was a pig faced douche. The rowdy one said so.

No arguments here. Double A was old-school tough dude. Also very smart. Still in the biz. Chances are if you like a match in the WWE these days, he put it together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg