Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Budget Deal Includes $18 Million to ‘Battle Misogyny’ in Marine Corps

http://freebeacon.com/issues/budget-deal-includes-18-million-battle-misogyny-marine-corps/

The spending deal working its way through Congress includes $18 million for consultants to "battle misogyny" in the Marine Corps.

Military Times reported that the $1.16 trillion bill to keep the government funded through September includes funding for consultants for "Marine Corps leaders to battle misogyny in the ranks."

According to the report, "The omnibus spending bill includes $18 million for ‘consulting services to include assistance to the Commandant of the Marine Corps' to address the recent nude photo sharing scandal within the service, a signal of lawmakers' continued concern over the crimes."

The Corps has promised a wide effort to "curb a misogynistic culture within the Marine Corps" since the scandal.

"The omnibus does not specify exactly what those consulting services will include, but represents a significant cash advance from Congress for a single issue," Military Times said.

Last year all Marines were required to undergo "unconscious bias" training after the Obama administration opened all combat jobs to women.

"Topics include unconscious bias, which focuses on how people prejudge others based on factors such as race and gender, and principles of institutional change," Military.com reported last March.

I am fucking done with Republicans and Democrats alike.  The Second Civil War can't start soon enough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
http://freebeacon.com/issues/budget-deal-includes-18-million-battle-misogyny-marine-corps/

I am fucking done with Republicans and Democrats alike.  The Second Civil War can't start soon enough.

It will be sad when I have to send my drones at wes and Chizad. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

18 fucking million dollars to have a WM major get in front of a bunch of lance corporals, and tell them not to send dick pics, and to take down the hog board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Why do they want to stop misagges?  I love a good missage. They're so relaxing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Pardon me, but do you have any missages for me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pardon me, but do you have any missages for me?

Open up in the name of the lew.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Look I'm not condoning it but here's a novel concept....don't take the fucking pictures to begin with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Look I'm not condoning it but here's a novel concept....don't take the fudgeing pictures to begin with.

Oh, I agree.  But do we need to spend 18M for that wisdom?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Look I'm not condoning it but here's a novel concept....don't take the fucking pictures to begin with.

Congrats.  You were just awarded a $7.4 million contract to counsel soldiers addicted to dick selfies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Congrats.  You were just awarded a $7.4 million contract to counsel soldiers addicted to dick selfies.

HELL YEA!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
HELL YEA!

Sadly you'll be fined 8.2 million for storing said pics on your government issued phone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

Sadly you'll be fined 8.2 million for storing said pics on your government issued phone.

i don't think they hand out fines for his types of pictures...just brig time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master

So just like now.  Got it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions