Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

This little hoggie went home...or not

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
This little hoggie went home...or not
« on: May 02, 2017, 04:54:06 PM »
300 lb crimson hog hits homer for the Bamsows. Fails to touch home. Is out. Turds lose.

:rofl:

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/watch-alabama-softball-player-hits-home-run-is-tagged-out-after-not-touching-plate/

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: This little hoggie went home...or not
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 05:13:40 PM »
That is awesome!

But, how can she be tagged out? That doesn't make sense. I would think she would be out immediately after leaving the base path if anything, but how can you tag her with a ball that wasn't even in play?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 05:27:20 PM »
That is awesome!

But, how can she be tagged out? That doesn't make sense. I would think she would be out immediately after leaving the base path if anything, but how can you tag her with a ball that wasn't even in play?

I'll take a swipe at this one.  She's not really out of the base path if she's not trying avoid a tag.  You can swing way wide and out of the base path when rounding bases, but if you're doing it to avoid being tagged, that's when the rule applies.  And when the ump saw that she didn't touch home plate, it's still a live ball until the next pitch is thrown or time is called.

The cow knew she missed it so she was going back out to step on, and otherwise crush home plate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 05:54:34 PM »
regardless...we milked her for a first round bye in the SEC tournament. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 06:35:04 PM »
I'll take a swipe at this one.  She's not really out of the base path if she's not trying avoid a tag.  You can swing way wide and out of the base path when rounding bases, but if you're doing it to avoid being tagged, that's when the rule applies.  And when the ump saw that she didn't touch home plate, it's still a live ball until the next pitch is thrown or time is called.

The cow knew she missed it so she was going back out to step on, and otherwise crush home plate.

How is it a live ball if the ball is over the fence and out of play? What ball do they use to tag her?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 08:57:30 PM »
That is awesome!

Agreed.  She should be out as soon as she heads back to the dugout.  Pitcher should have to appeal the play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 09:42:54 PM »
She left the field of play.  The tag was unnecessary.  Had nothing to do with her being out.

Jesus fuck.  You guys sound just like the damned bama whining radio hosts I heard pissing and moaning about this today.  It's just not faaaayyyyuhhhhrrrr. 

So disappointing. We have an awesome opportunity to mock our rival for a prowler-level display of dumbassity and one that sent them down to a demoralizing defeat.  But you guys leach the joy out of it arguing over which rule applied.

Some of my LSU friends saw this same clip and provided the proper response:

"Hahaha. Stupid bitch."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 09:57:49 PM »
How is it a live ball if the ball is over the fence and out of play? What ball do they use to tag her?

You know what?  The out of the baseline take was in fact, full of shit.  You should be ashamed.  But then you come back and totally redeem yourself. Now that you say that, I think the tag out was improper.  I would have to agree with Buzz and say the right move would be for the pitcher to call for an appeal on the next pitch, just like a runner leaving early from 3rd on a sac fly.  But aside from the debate over the proper rule....

Hahaha, stupid bitch! 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 09:59:32 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 10:39:54 PM »
Hahaha...stupid bitch!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2017, 01:45:13 AM »

You know what?  The out of the baseline take was in fact, full of shit.  You should be ashamed.  But then you come back and totally redeem yourself. Now that you say that, I think the tag out was improper.  I would have to agree with Buzz and say the right move would be for the pitcher to call for an appeal on the next pitch, just like a runner leaving early from 3rd on a sac fly.  But aside from the debate over the proper rule....

Hahaha, stupid bitch!
You call WE this just one more time and I'll come at you bro.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2017, 08:42:39 AM »
She left the field of play.  The tag was unnecessary.  Had nothing to do with her being out.

Jesus fuck.  You guys sound just like the damned bama whining radio hosts I heard pissing and moaning about this today.  It's just not faaaayyyyuhhhhrrrr. 

So disappointing. We have an awesome opportunity to mock our rival for a prowler-level display of dumbassity and one that sent them down to a demoralizing defeat.  But you guys leach the joy out of it arguing over which rule applied.

Some of my LSU friends saw this same clip and provided the proper response:

"Hahaha. Stupid bitch."

Damn dude...You are wound tighter than a $2 watch.

I already said it was awesome. Just didn't understand why the tag was necessary...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2017, 10:24:23 AM »
But PAAAAAAWWWL, she done hit it over tha fance. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2017, 11:42:59 AM »
Damn dude...You are wound tighter than a $2 watch.

I already said it was awesome. Just didn't understand why the tag was necessary...

If I could just get me a margarita while I was in church or they'd serve vodka tonics at the high school baseball games or I could get a Irish Breakfast during the presentations I have to do at a community college in New England this week, I'd be a lot more relaxed.  I mean it's completely legal.  And people are probably gonna do it anyway.  I'm sure it would be better controlled if you just let vendors set up booze booths at all those venues.  Get one at the kindergarten graduation, too.  It's been deemed legal.  Why not?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2017, 11:53:10 AM »
If I could just get me a margarita while I was in church or they'd serve vodka tonics at the high school baseball games or I could get a Irish Breakfast during the presentations I have to do at a community college in New England this week, I'd be a lot more relaxed.  I mean it's completely legal.  And people are probably gonna do it anyway.  I'm sure it would be better controlled if you just let vendors set up booze booths at all those venues.  Get one at the kindergarten graduation, too.  It's been deemed legal.  Why not?

Someone took a wrong turn at Albuquerque.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2017, 11:58:31 AM »

If I could have gotten a couple of glasses of wine at the courthouse when I was serving on the jury, I wouldn't have missed that turn.   I would have been more controlled.  And better.  I drink less when I can get it more places.  Logic.  Facts. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2017, 12:10:29 PM »

I think he needs a landshark. Or 6.

And a good hooker for the night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2017, 12:18:12 PM »
I think he needs a landshark. Or 6.

And a good hooker for the night.

When C*****'s child is christened I hope they are serving Coronas at the altar. Otherwise I'm gonna have to sneak it in and it won't be controlled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2017, 12:20:16 PM »
When C*****'s child is christened I hope they are serving Coronas at the altar. Otherwise I'm gonna have to sneak it in and it won't be controlled.

Sounds like you've already snuck it in today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2017, 12:34:41 PM »
Sounds like you've already snuck it in today.

I'm just worryin a bone. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2017, 01:18:26 PM »
This thread is full of teh awesomes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions