Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Missiles away

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Missiles away
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2017, 09:48:42 PM »
Some here are incredibly gullible...I guess it's easy to be when you're ignorant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #121 on: April 18, 2017, 07:15:23 AM »
You can't possibly be this naive to believe Assad would gas his own people when he was in good standing with them and somewhat good standing with the US. Also, when you look back about 4 years earlier and find out that Assad didn't gas his own people then (it was a supposed US backed, anti-Assad force)...it's really not that hard to see what's going on.

Again, it was wrong for Trump to order the bombing now, just like it would've been had Obama done it 4 years earlier.
Assad is a fucking lunatic.  He's been on TV saying the latest gas attack didn't even happen, and that they were actors hired by the US; even the children were actors.  And he DID gas his own people 4 years ago.  I posted quotes from a White House press briefing about it back then where the Obama administration even said it WAS Assad's forces.  As usual, you totally buried your head in the sand and didn't even respond to my post.  But you keep yelling otherwise from the rooftop.  Your assertion that he was in "good standing" with his people is absolutely ridiculous.  "The people he is killing absolutely LOVE him!" 

Christ almighty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2017, 08:01:39 AM »
Some here are incredibly gullible...I guess it's easy to be when you're ignorant.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2017, 08:29:50 AM »
Assad is a fucking lunatic.  He's been on TV saying the latest gas attack didn't even happen, and that they were actors hired by the US; even the children were actors.  And he DID gas his own people 4 years ago.  I posted quotes from a White House press briefing about it back then where the Obama administration even said it WAS Assad's forces.  As usual, you totally buried your head in the sand and didn't even respond to my post.  But you keep yelling otherwise from the rooftop.  Your assertion that he was in "good standing" with his people is absolutely ridiculous.  "The people he is killing absolutely LOVE him!" 

Christ almighty.

He has a history of these things. In fact his entire family does. They've been in power forever there. Centuries of oppression. Maybe HE needs to do some research. Real things. Not alternative conspiracy tin foil bullshit sites. Maybe he should also go talk to some Syrians there. And those precious refugees he loves so much. Why are they refugees? Answer that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2017, 02:43:16 PM »

Christ almighty.
Here you go, fucking moron. Try reading this from a weapons expert at MIT. Stop being so goddamn gullible, that goes for everyone else here, open your fucking eyes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.co.uk/mit-expert-claims-latest-chemical-weapons-attack-syria-was-staged-1617267
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2017, 03:05:42 PM »
Here you go, fucking moron. Try reading this from a weapons expert at MIT. Stop being so goddamn gullible, that goes for everyone else here, open your fucking eyes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.co.uk/mit-expert-claims-latest-chemical-weapons-attack-syria-was-staged-1617267

Thank goodness I bought that Reynolds stock the way you load up on tinfoil.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2017, 08:09:21 PM »
Thank goodness I bought that Reynolds stock the way you load up on tinfoil.

An "MIT weapons expert"  :rofl: :rofl:

The Syrians in the ground there have a different opinion. So do the refugees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #127 on: April 18, 2017, 08:55:35 PM »
Seconded
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #128 on: April 18, 2017, 09:08:33 PM »

The Syrians in the ground there have a different opinion. So do the refugees.
You care about the Syrian refugees too? Huh, I would've thought you could give two shits about them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #129 on: April 18, 2017, 10:30:16 PM »
You care about the Syrian refugees too? Huh, I would've thought you could give two shits about them.

The refugees are fine. It's the sneaky shits that try to infiltrate and use their situation that are bad.

So are you saying the refugees are wrong? They are fleeing for no reason at all? These people hate Assad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #130 on: April 18, 2017, 10:32:12 PM »
The refugees are fine. It's the sneaky shits that try to infiltrate and use their situation that are bad.

So are you saying the refugees are wrong? They are fleeing for no reason at all? These people hate Assad.

Do more research, moron.  Those people aren't fleeing Assad.  Just taking a vacation.  It's like Spring Break in Syria. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #131 on: April 18, 2017, 10:33:13 PM »
Do more research, moron.  Those people aren't fleeing Assad.  Just taking a vacation.  It's like Spring Break in Syria.

All a conspiracy bro. You just need to read more. Gutter trash hore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #132 on: April 18, 2017, 10:46:31 PM »
All a conspiracy bro. You just need to read more. Gutter trash hore.

Jesus was a gypsy, snake oil salesman. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #133 on: April 19, 2017, 07:18:30 AM »
Jesus was a gypsy, snake oil salesman.

He tried picking his dumbass friends up in a no loading zone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #134 on: April 19, 2017, 09:00:37 AM »
He tried picking his dumbass friends up in a no loading zone.

The Pharisees had tin foil too. But they copied Ramses. Not even original.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #135 on: April 19, 2017, 10:07:22 AM »
The Pharisees had tin foil too. But they copied Ramses. Not even original.

Ramses, Jamsees, yellow hamsees, go to hell Prowler. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

« Reply #136 on: April 19, 2017, 06:53:35 PM »

Dude, I could not believe that you were actually, literally, this stupid until now.  We are beyond "My opinion is different than yours."  I guess you're also in the camp that 9/11 was staged by the government too? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #137 on: April 19, 2017, 11:48:19 PM »
Dude, I could not believe that you were actually, literally, this stupid until now.  We are beyond "My opinion is different than yours."  I guess you're also in the camp that 9/11 was staged by the government too?
I guess you're in the camp that thinks it's just a coincidence that the government was performing drills dealing with planes flying into buildings around Sept. 11th. Same coincidence that the government was performing school shooting drills in Sandy Hook, or terrorists bombing drills during the Boston marathon. Yeah, all coincidences...go sit down, because you apparently can't look at things with open eyes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2017, 07:34:12 AM »
I guess you're in the camp that thinks it's just a coincidence that the government was performing drills dealing with planes flying into buildings around Sept. 11th. Same coincidence that the government was performing school shooting drills in Sandy Hook, or terrorists bombing drills during the Boston marathon. Yeah, all coincidences...go sit down, because you apparently can't look at things with open eyes.
:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2017, 08:07:20 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions