Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Obama Official Admits to MSNBC She Helped Spy On Trump

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Obama Official Admits to MSNBC She Helped Spy On Trump
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2017, 04:59:37 PM »
Hahaha.

A known goat fucker is more grounded, sensible, rational and sane than an alleged hobo killer.
A racist and gay hobo killer, btw.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2017, 05:14:08 PM »
Hahaha.

A known goat fucker is more grounded, sensible, rational and sane than an alleged hobo killer.
This is another thing you do.

Take a post and artificially place me on the other side of it.

I'm the crazy one because you claim I disagree or take issue with it.

I don't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2017, 06:33:41 PM »

I don't.
So are you claiming that you're not 😜 crazy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2017, 09:03:51 PM »
Furthermore, that Washington Post story that was pasted is completely slanted.  Just an example:

The blatant effort to confuse and distract from the biggest political scandal of our lifetimes — Russian efforts to manipulate our election process and potential coordination with the campaign of the beneficiary of Russia’s “active measures” — does not come as any surprise.

They can't even see the forest for the trees.  They aren't even neutral enough to think that there might not actually be a "scandal".  They aren't neutral enough to consider that the revelation of possible inappropriate surveillance is not a distraction tactic; it might have actually happened.  They've already made up their minds what did and did not happen.  Honestly, I pretty much have too, but I'm not a reporter. 

I think this is what happened: Someone in the Obama administration ordered surveillance on Trump and/or people in his team.  I find it hard to believe that Obama himself would order this, so I would lean more towards an official close to him that would have the power to make this happen as much off the books as possible, but something like this can't be completely off the books.  They may have thought that certainly they would pick something up that was really bad and they could leak the information thus torpedoing the Trump campaign.  The ends would justify the means, Clinton would win, and none of this shit would ever see the light of day.  Worst case scenario, they find nothing, but Clinton will likely win anyway.  Again, the fact that something shady was done gets buried.  The wildcard here was that Trump did win, AND they found nothing on him that they can use.  Now the left is scared shitless about what is about to happen. 

Did Russia try to influence the election?  Of course.  There's no doubt about that.  Putin hates anything with the last name of Clinton with the fire of a thousand suns.  He has for quite some time, long before Trump ever threw his hat in the ring.  Russia could kill two birds with one stone by doing what they did; Clinton would lose and they could make the US look like dumbasses.  The only question is if the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.  And I just don't see it.  There's no way the left wouldn't have leaked it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2017, 10:00:13 PM »

I don't.

^
Allegedly killed a hobo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2017, 10:40:48 PM »
^
Homo that Allegedly killed a hobo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2017, 11:35:56 PM »
Hahaha.

Hahaha.

You sit on the side with a "known goat fucker"...think about that for a second.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2017, 07:26:18 AM »
I think this is what happened: Someone in the Obama administration ordered surveillance on Trump and/or people in his team. 

Why is this a more probable scenario than Trump and/or his proxies getting caught as collateral parties while the actual target(s) of surveillance were being watched?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2017, 08:41:43 AM »
Why is this a more probable scenario than Trump and/or his proxies getting caught as collateral parties while the actual target(s) of surveillance were being watched?

Fine. Why were names unmasked?

If there is collusion, fine. But this has been going on for over a year. Where is the proof?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2017, 09:08:04 AM »
Fine. Why were names unmasked?

Dunno, but there is a protocol for doing so and records of the procedure that should provide some insight.  Let's look at 'em.

If there is collusion, fine. But this has been going on for over a year. Where is the proof?

Dunno, maybe that ongoing investigation will turn something up eventually.  I'm not arguing collusion here, I'm just asking why RWS thinks it's more likely that:

a) the Obama administration took the extraordinary step of surveilling the Trump camp; than it is that

b) Russians under surveillance had some contact with Trump and/or his surrogates, making Trump an unintended, but legitimate, target of surveillance?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 09:12:29 AM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

RWS

« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2017, 09:37:14 AM »
Dunno, maybe that ongoing investigation will turn something up eventually.  I'm not arguing collusion here, I'm just asking why RWS thinks it's more likely that:

a) the Obama administration took the extraordinary step of surveilling the Trump camp; than it is that

b) Russians under surveillance had some contact with Trump and/or his surrogates, making Trump an unintended, but legitimate, target of surveillance?
I'm sure the investigation will turn something up.  I just don't think it will be what the Democrats wanted it to turn up, or at the very least, will expose some of the shady shit that transpired.  Again, I think that as much as the Democrats do not want Trump as President, they would have long since leaked information if they had it.  There a are still a lot of people left over from the Obama administration, which is why there have been so many leaks the past few months.  I just can't believe that if there were a smoking gun out there that it could be kept secret. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2017, 09:41:05 AM »
Dunno, but there is a protocol for doing so and records of the procedure that should provide some insight.  Let's look at 'em.

I don't know if RWS made the same semantic mistake as Trump did when he said he was being wiretapped, or if he actually meant they were incidentally surveilled. We pretty much know that much to be factually true at this point.

What I think is likely the case is there was routine surveillance of Russia, someone somewhere in the Democratic party caught wind that there were Trump surrogates (most likely Flynn) on the other end of the line, and figured out a way to obtain that information within legal, although ethically shaky at best, grounds. I think they were able to justify their actions by claiming it was a matter of national security by nature of the fact that Flynn or whoever could possibly be a high-ranking official of the US government should Trump win the election. I think technically that is enough to pass legal muster. I think they may or may not have found information that implicates him in shady activities but made damn sure the media found out that there was interaction between them and a foreign adversarial government if for nothing else than to let the public's imaginations run wild.

All of that is conjecture based on what I've read and heard. But as I've said to trigger Kaos, what I am less sure about is if they actually found dirt or not. If I had to bet odds, I'd say they probably didn't since we haven't heard any specifics yet. But the clock hasn't run out, so we still may. Just can't say for sure at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2017, 09:56:16 AM »
I don't know if RWS made the same semantic mistake as Trump did when he said he was being wiretapped, or if he actually meant they were incidentally surveilled. We pretty much know that much to be factually true at this point.

What I think is likely the case is there was routine surveillance of Russia, someone somewhere in the Democratic party caught wind that there were Trump surrogates (most likely Flynn) on the other end of the line, and figured out a way to obtain that information within legal, although ethically shaky at best, grounds. I think they were able to justify their actions by claiming it was a matter of national security by nature of the fact that Flynn or whoever could possibly be a high-ranking official of the US government should Trump win the election. I think technically that is enough to pass legal muster. I think they may or may not have found information that implicates him in shady activities but made damn sure the media found out that there was interaction between them and a foreign adversarial government if for nothing else than to let the public's imaginations run wild.

All of that is conjecture based on what I've read and heard. But as I've said to trigger Kaos, what I am less sure about is if they actually found dirt or not. If I had to bet odds, I'd say they probably didn't since we haven't heard any specifics yet. But the clock hasn't run out, so we still may. Just can't say for sure at this point.
This is more or less where I was trying to go with it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2017, 10:10:49 AM »

You're wrapped up in semantics. 

Trump is 70 years old.  The word "wiretapped" means something to him that the word "surveilled" does not. 

Obama illegally spied on them.  That's what he meant.  That's what he said in his archaic way. 

I know things.  I've spent a lot of time with a guy in his 70s who was cooperating with the FBI in a corruption investigation.  A guy who's now in prison.  Don't ask. He used words like that. His truck was "wiretapped."  His phone was tapped. His office was wired.  Those were words he used.   When he had conversations with targets, they accessed his phone, turned it on remotely and recorded everything that was said.  That's why he always laid his phone on the table and didn't keep it in his pocket. 

You don't have the capacity or the cleverness to "trigger" me.  I can't be triggered.  You however?  Triggerfish.  I've done it so many times it's become boring, actually.

What you've gotten right here is taht the democrats pulled shady shit -- as RWS noted -- assuming they'd never have to answer for it because there was no way in hell Trump could possibly win.  When he did?  Panic. 

That's what you're seeing now.  Panic.  On their part. 

If there was something there?  They would have used it before the election. 

This is exactly like the NCAA in Auburn except YOU'RE now the one running around throwing words like "lack of institutional control" and "probation" when there's no justification for doing it. 

You "just can't say" but you have no qualms about referencing treason and impeachment.  What a maroon.

End of story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2017, 10:36:42 AM »
You're wrapped up in semantics. 

Trump is 70 years old.  The word "wiretapped" means something to him that the word "surveilled" does not. 

Obama illegally spied on them.  That's what he meant.  That's what he said in his archaic way. 

I know things.  I've spent a lot of time with a guy in his 70s who was cooperating with the FBI in a corruption investigation.  A guy who's now in prison.  Don't ask. He used words like that. His truck was "wiretapped."  His phone was tapped. His office was wired.  Those were words he used.   When he had conversations with targets, they accessed his phone, turned it on remotely and recorded everything that was said.  That's why he always laid his phone on the table and didn't keep it in his pocket. 
That's pretty much what I was saying. Even specifically used the word semantics. Goddamn, you can shoehorn an argument where there should be none worse than my wife.

This is exactly like the NCAA in Auburn except YOU'RE now the one running around throwing words like "lack of institutional control" and "probation" when there's no justification for doing it. 

You "just can't say" but you have no qualms about referencing treason and impeachment.  What a maroon.

End of story.
This is Tom Albetar chumming around with Bama players and you are Bama nation saying there is absolutely nothing of any note to see. Absolutely no need for investigation and you're outraged at the very idea that anyone would even dare to consider the thought. It's been handled internally, get off their nuts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2017, 10:48:17 AM »

This is Tom Albetar chumming around with Bama players and you are Bama nation saying there is absolutely nothing of any note to see. Absolutely no need for investigation and you're outraged at the very idea that anyone would even dare to consider the thought. It's been handled internally, get off their nuts.

WRONG
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2017, 05:06:35 PM »
WRONG
Nope, he's correct. Complete with a backdated "foreign agent" tag applied to Mike Flynn (a la backdated "cease and desist" for Tom Albetar)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 05:11:31 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2017, 05:17:38 PM »
Nope, he's correct. Complete with a backdated "foreign agent" tag applied to Mike Flynn (a la backdated "cease and desist" for Tom Albetar)

Dirt called.  You're messing up a metaphor being this dumb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2017, 05:37:33 PM »
Dirt called.  You're messing up a metaphor being this dumb.
Dog shit called, said you're stupid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer