Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Obama Official Admits to MSNBC She Helped Spy On Trump

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Obama Official Admits to MSNBC She Helped Spy On Trump
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2017, 11:37:10 AM »
And another thing? It is every bit as likely as anything else that Democrats DID use unethical tactics to reveal ultimately that Trump officials WERE involved in treasonous activities.

It's not necessarily mutually exclusive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2017, 11:53:29 AM »
As I said.

You should watch the last episode of Homeland.  Very connected to what's going on now and how a disinformation campaign can be used to delegitimize an administration. 

Saul -- played by Mandy Patinkin -- reminds the president elect that the smear campaign she's enduring (that's coincidentally being orchestrated by members of the former administration) is something America's been doing since the 50s. 

"Follow the money.. will be much harder than you think.  That's what you'll be doing when this rolls right over you. 

We have a disinformation campaign designed to discredit the president elect.  As of today we have boots on the ground, like the protesters I had to wade through to get here.  That seem familiar to any of you? 

It does to me.  It's what we did in Nicaragua, Chile, Congo, a dozen other places all the way back to Iran in the 50s.  And it does not end well for the elected regime.

You're fighting for your lives here.  Do you get that?  You can't afford to stay silent..." 

I assume the writers planned for Hillary's election and expected a backlash against her which was the rationale behind that storyline. What's so interesting to me is that what you're seeing on the screen almost perfectly defines the attacks against President Trump. 

Even before he was sworn there were members of the US Congress raising the specter of impeachment.  Planting that seed.  (Thus the rationale behind my  :taunt: when you brought it up. 

As explained on Homeland the assault on President Trump from the Obama/Hillary camps is a textbook example of the campaigns that were waged against regimes we opposed world wide.  Saul's description is eerily accurate.  What's being done to Trump IS what we did in Nicaragua.  And Chile. And Iran. And....   

The global imperialists didn't get their way.  They are now waging war on America.

Please don't fall for it. 

Lemme give you a simple example of just how pervasive it is.  Was on the left coast last week.  Getting groceries and the girl asks if I want them bagged.  Duh.  How else do you carry groceries?  Bags are 10 cents each.  Say what?  I ask why.  She says "Trump."  I say what?  She said after Trump got elected, they had to start charging for bags.  Every other clerk I asked said basically the same thing.  Trump was going to take money away from the state, so they had to start charging for bags to make it up.  Trump was going to give money to the rich, so they needed to charge for bags to help poor people. Trump passed a law that required them to charge for bags.  That's how their local politicians are spinning it.  That's what they think.  But the morons actually VOTED for the bag fee.  Proposition 67, passed in November. At the same time all the illegals in Cali were voting for Hillary, they also marked YES (or Si) on a ballot initiative that PROHIBITS stores from providing plastic or paper bags, but allows them to sell said bags to customers. None of the money goes to the poor. None goes to the environment. All goes directly to the store that charges the fee.  More than $300 million a year will be generated for.... nothing.  And somehow this is Trump's fault?  Liberals = Morons.  This is just another example of a subtle disinformation campaign.  Despite more than 7 million voting yes for this law, every single person I asked about it blamed Trump. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2017, 12:25:50 PM »
I should note that as I already stated, even I tend to think at this stage that it's more likely the case that the DNC used innocuous conversations of Trump officials collected by the FBI to imply some grand scale collusion, than that said collusion took place.

But for all the :taunt: emojis you care to post, you don't know that to be incontrovertible fact at this stage. I know you think you do. And should it turn out to be the case, you will think that it vindicates you "knowing" all along. But unless you've seen the future or were a part of the "unmasking" process, all you know right now is what your bias tells you.
I've got something you can collude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2017, 12:51:02 PM »
I've got something you can collude.

He's black below the waist folks. Or ummm that's what I heard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2017, 01:11:42 PM »
And another thing? It is every bit as likely as anything else that Democrats DID use unethical tactics to reveal ultimately that Trump officials WERE involved in treasonous activities.

It's not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Please stop reacting.  Think for a minute. 

If any credible evidence of "treasonous activities" (and fuuuuuuck you for even using that term) actually existed don't you think they would have used it by now?  Given the level of hatred, the stark naked fear that this president might actually insist on performance and accountability.... if they could have truly buried him they would have already done so.

The fact that they haven't and all they traffic in is rumor, innuendo, speculation and whispers makes me confident.

This isn't a real investigation.  There's nothing there despite hillary and Obama using every legal and illegal avenue available to dredge something up.  This is nothing but a smear campaign.  They can't get him. So they're just going to keep flinging bullshit rhetoric and shaky allegations through an all-too-complicit media in an effort to tarnish him.  It's subtle and simple. Look no further than the adjectives used to describe him. Look at your own inflamed and unfounded biases.

I know when I'm right.  And I am. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2017, 02:28:35 PM »
Why has "Unmasked" suddenly become the new buzz word?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2017, 02:42:15 PM »

Always ahead of the times.  Just like there are always two sides of the coin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2017, 02:47:13 PM »

Better than saying Hillary has become unmommy parted?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2017, 03:09:50 PM »
PS:
As I predicted the major news networks are either:

A) covering for Rice
2) ignoring the story or
iii) refusing to discuss it and calling it a "diversion"

There's your collusion. There's your effort to sway the populace and rig elections.

As Denzel says we no longer have news we have opi-news. Too much information.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2017, 05:35:42 PM »
You should watch the last episode of Homeland.  Very connected to what's going on now and how a disinformation campaign can be used to delegitimize an administration. 

Saul -- played by Mandy Patinkin -- reminds the president elect that the smear campaign she's enduring (that's coincidentally being orchestrated by members of the former administration) is something America's been doing since the 50s. 

"Follow the money.. will be much harder than you think.  That's what you'll be doing when this rolls right over you. 

We have a disinformation campaign designed to discredit the president elect.  As of today we have boots on the ground, like the protesters I had to wade through to get here.  That seem familiar to any of you? 

It does to me.  It's what we did in Nicaragua, Chile, Congo, a dozen other places all the way back to Iran in the 50s.  And it does not end well for the elected regime.

You're fighting for your lives here.  Do you get that?  You can't afford to stay silent..." 

I assume the writers planned for Hillary's election and expected a backlash against her which was the rationale behind that storyline. What's so interesting to me is that what you're seeing on the screen almost perfectly defines the attacks against President Trump. 

Even before he was sworn there were members of the US Congress raising the specter of impeachment.  Planting that seed.  (Thus the rationale behind my  :taunt: when you brought it up. 

As explained on Homeland the assault on President Trump from the Obama/Hillary camps is a textbook example of the campaigns that were waged against regimes we opposed world wide.  Saul's description is eerily accurate.  What's being done to Trump IS what we did in Nicaragua.  And Chile. And Iran. And....   

The global imperialists didn't get their way.  They are now waging war on America.

Please don't fall for it. 

Lemme give you a simple example of just how pervasive it is.  Was on the left coast last week.  Getting groceries and the girl asks if I want them bagged.  Duh.  How else do you carry groceries?  Bags are 10 cents each.  Say what?  I ask why.  She says "Trump."  I say what?  She said after Trump got elected, they had to start charging for bags.  Every other clerk I asked said basically the same thing.  Trump was going to take money away from the state, so they had to start charging for bags to make it up.  Trump was going to give money to the rich, so they needed to charge for bags to help poor people. Trump passed a law that required them to charge for bags.  That's how their local politicians are spinning it.  That's what they think.  But the morons actually VOTED for the bag fee.  Proposition 67, passed in November. At the same time all the illegals in Cali were voting for Hillary, they also marked YES (or Si) on a ballot initiative that PROHIBITS stores from providing plastic or paper bags, but allows them to sell said bags to customers. None of the money goes to the poor. None goes to the environment. All goes directly to the store that charges the fee.  More than $300 million a year will be generated for.... nothing.  And somehow this is Trump's fault?  Liberals = Morons.  This is just another example of a subtle disinformation campaign.  Despite more than 7 million voting yes for this law, every single person I asked about it blamed Trump.

I sell those bags.  They cost 1.4 cents each.  The is now the largest profit % of any item in the supermarket.  The Grocery owners love this new law.  They tried to pass the same law in New Orleans last year and failed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2017, 10:29:31 PM »
I just want to know who the starting QB is going to be. I mean, will Gus go with the tested starter or the new hot thing off the street. Brandon Cox or Kodi Burns? WHO WILL IT BE?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2017, 10:09:16 AM »
I align mostly with Chad's thinking on this issue.

The most troubling part to me, since everything else is speculation at this point, is Rice lying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2017, 10:15:54 AM »

The most troubling part to me, since everything else is speculation at this point, is Rice lying.

No, I think Ray pretty much owned up to it.  Hard to deny it when there's video evidence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2017, 01:18:44 PM »

It's nothing new. If it is to anyone then they've been under a rock. This is the woman who perpetuated the Benghazi whore shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2017, 01:48:09 PM »
In response to Kaos's screeds about how it's UNPOSSIBLE!11 for there to be any possibility that the Trump administration has dirt on their hands, I ask:

Why did Michael Flynn have to resign? Because he lied to Trump and Pence? Ok. Why did he lie?

Why does he want immunity? Recall when Hillary aides were seeking immunity Trump & Flynn (and many here) were hammering on about how that concedes guilt.

And just in: Steve Bannon was just forced to resign as well. Doesn't raise an eyebrow that multiple National Security advisers are being forced to step down within 75 days of Trump's presidency?

I'm not saying this DEFINITELY means there is treasonous activity going on, but it certainly appears at least as likely that there is corruption to some degree within Trump's staff as there is from the Democrats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2017, 02:36:35 PM »
In response to Kaos's screeds about how it's UNPOSSIBLE!11 for there to be any possibility that the Trump administration has dirt on their hands, I ask:

Why did Michael Flynn have to resign? Because he lied to Trump and Pence? Ok. Why did he lie?

Why does he want immunity? Recall when Hillary aides were seeking immunity Trump & Flynn (and many here) were hammering on about how that concedes guilt.

And just in: Steve Bannon was just forced to resign as well. Doesn't raise an eyebrow that multiple National Security advisers are being forced to step down within 75 days of Trump's presidency?

I'm not saying this DEFINITELY means there is treasonous activity going on, but it certainly appears at least as likely that there is corruption to some degree within Trump's staff as there is from the Democrats.

My problem with you is that you toss around words like "treason" and "impeachment" without any justification for either.  Those are enormous, impactful words.  You use them flippantly.  In that you're no better than Trevor Noah, that CNN mommy partsicle Don Lemon or that assflapping Bill Maher.  It makes you a part of the hysteria and my response to that is always going to be a hard right. 

YOU say he was "forced to resign."   That isn't the truth.   It's what the left wants you to believe.  He was there for one reason, a reason which no longer exists and hasn't even really been a part of the NSC.

I hate to channel Prowler here, but maybe you should do some research.  smh.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 02:39:53 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2017, 02:40:48 PM »
My problem with you is that you toss around words like "treason" and "impeachment" without any justification for either.  Those are enormous, impactful words.  You use them flippantly.  In that you're no better than Trevor Noah, that CNN mommy partsicle Don Lemon or that assflapping Bill Maher.  It makes you a part of the hysteria and my response to that is always going to be a hard right.
Do you not see the IFs that precede any time your trigger-words are used by me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2017, 02:41:05 PM »

There is more to the bannon resignation than meets the eye. Some believe he was a hired gun to do something very specific in a short amount of time. Which seems to line up with his statement.

Steve Bannon statement: "Susan Rice operationalized the National Security Council. I de-operationalized it"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE