Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ends of the Tight and Versatile Variety

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Ends of the Tight and Versatile Variety
« on: March 12, 2017, 04:22:24 PM »
Offensively coordinated Chip n Dip Lindsey says,
"There's been years we've had tight ends in places I've been that have been that have been really effective and there's been other years they haven't," Lindsey said. "I think the more versatile we can be with our tight ends and development and let those guys work at the different spots I only think it's going to help us."

The piece of sports "journalism" goes on to remind the reader:
The tight end position has been considerably underutilized during Malzahn's tenure at Auburn. Last season, [Jalen] Harris registered just two receptions for 16 yards, though both went for touchdowns. The first was on Malzahn's "Fight Song" trick play against Ole Miss, while the other was a 1-yard reception on a Wildcat pass from running back Kerryon Johnson as time expired in the Sugar Bowl on Jan. 2.

Should you choose to do so, more words can be viewed here: http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/03/auburn_wants_versatile_tight_e.html#incart_river_index
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg