« on: March 14, 2017, 08:39:39 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Drain the swamp...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 09:26:19 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 10:13:03 PM »
Notes: The Truth Examiner is a far left sensationalized news and opinion website.  They offer stories with overt left wing biased loaded words, misleading headlines and often poorly sourced information. The source is left wing propaganda.

I would provide a link but when I went searching for just WTH Truth Examiner was, I saw this so many times, I forgot where I copied it from.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 10:16:21 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 10:29:24 PM »
Notes: The Truth Examiner is a far left sensationalized news and opinion website.  They offer stories with overt left wing biased loaded words, misleading headlines and often poorly sourced information. The source is left wing propaganda.

I would provide a link but when I went searching for just WTH Truth Examiner was, I saw this so many times, I forgot where I copied it from.
This better...(3 seconds of Google)

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4700576/rex-tillerson-used-email-alias-exxon-climate-change-investigation/%3Fsource%3Ddam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 12:09:33 AM »
This better...(3 seconds of Google)

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4700576/rex-tillerson-used-email-alias-exxon-climate-change-investigation/%3Fsource%3Ddam

And there we have it ladies and gentlemen!  The number of given fucks has finally reached ...... wait...... what?.... you mean it's ....... ok, yes....  it's now been confirmed that the total of given fucks remains at zero.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 02:10:13 AM »
Did you hear that Trump actually paid taxes in 2005?  ?38 million I hear
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 09:42:35 AM »
This just in...yes, we can now confirm that the amount of fahks given is still NONE.

TRUTH EXAMINER  :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 09:43:24 AM »
And there we have it ladies and gentlemen!  The number of given fucks has finally reached ...... wait...... what?.... you mean it's ....... ok, yes....  it's now been confirmed that the total of given fucks remains at zero.

But he gewwwguled it goldammut!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 10:01:51 AM »

Here's the sad part of this.   We've had a relatively civil discourse here and most involved have gained a little perspective into what motivates the other side and gotten a little insight into what guides their thinking.

It's become almost sport to eye roll at the ridiculous theories and positions badly argued here by some of the loons. 

The problem is that those asinine concepts are also being peddled by so-called legitimate news sources -- like CNN, like MSNBC, etc. -- for the loons to lap up and accept as fact. 

We're even seeing here that people who you'd consider to be rational and intelligent continue to live by the "if it comes from President Trump, it sucks" motto and will argue against it no matter what it may be.  That's a major problem. 

What I'm saying is that because of the unabashed bias of the media there are far too many P****ers  out there who remain misinformed and will likely never get it.  The sad part is they think they're right, they think they're standing up for America or whatever because they've willingly been fed the bullshit that opposing anything President Trump says or does is the right thing to do. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2017, 11:05:28 AM »
Here's the sad part of this.   We've had a relatively civil discourse here and most involved have gained a little perspective into what motivates the other side and gotten a little insight into what guides their thinking.

It's become almost sport to eye roll at the ridiculous theories and positions badly argued here by some of the loons. 

The problem is that those asinine concepts are also being peddled by so-called legitimate news sources -- like CNN, like MSNBC, etc. -- for the loons to lap up and accept as fact. 

We're even seeing here that people who you'd consider to be rational and intelligent continue to live by the "if it comes from President Trump, it sucks" motto and will argue against it no matter what it may be.  That's a major problem. 

What I'm saying is that because of the unabashed bias of the media there are far too many P****ers  out there who remain misinformed and will likely never get it.  The sad part is they think they're right, they think they're standing up for America or whatever because they've willingly been fed the bullshit that opposing anything President Trump says or does is the right thing to do.

Yes. We have.

With Wes. Chad. Jarhead. Gf. Snags. And countless others. Just not the one starting the moonbat threads like this one. It's not what he wants. It's not his objective. He's an ideologue. Period.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2017, 11:34:20 AM »

Yes. We have.

With Wes. Chad. Jarhead. Gf. Snags. And countless others. Just not the one starting the moonbat threads like this one. It's not what he wants. It's not his objective. He's an ideologue. Period.

True. But he honestly and earnestly believes the nonsense he spouts. That's what concerns me. Don't think he's dumb. Think he works hard and probably pays taxes (although I'll also wager he's one of those who celebrate refunds never once realizing that it was HIS money and all he did was give the govt an interest free loan).  If he can so easily be bamboozled by the Alisnky-style manipulation, it is disheartening to think how many more labor under the same delusions.  He, and so many more like him, fail to realize that the false revolution of hope, change, chickens in every pot and doctors for all will trample him first. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2017, 01:50:31 PM »

Get rid of the pern that came with this har puter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2017, 01:55:00 PM »
True. But he honestly and earnestly believes the nonsense he spouts. That's what concerns me. Don't think he's dumb. Think he works hard and probably pays taxes (although I'll also wager he's one of those who celebrate refunds never once realizing that it was HIS money and all he did was give the govt an interest free loan).  If he can so easily be bamboozled by the Alisnky-style manipulation, it is disheartening to think how many more labor under the same delusions.  He, and so many more like him, fail to realize that the false revolution of hope, change, chickens in every pot and doctors for all will trample him first.

Alinsky and liberalism in general both are predicated on turning every topic into a moral topic rather than an objective one. Where the argument hinges on your emotion and empathy rather than things that are logical. And until someone can get out of that mindset nothing will change. Ever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2017, 02:20:38 PM »
Alinsky and liberalism in general both are predicated on turning every topic into a moral topic rather than an objective one. Where the argument hinges on your emotion and empathy rather than things that are logical. And until someone can get out of that mindset nothing will change. Ever.

Unfortunately I believe a majority of our politicians are trapped in that mindset. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions