Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Democrats suck

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Democrats suck
« on: February 28, 2017, 09:09:04 PM »
Sitting there with sour faces as Trump delivers a pretty coherent, focused and positive speech. 

Pelosi was mummified a few years ago. 

What strikes me is that there's nothing he's saying that anyone with any sense could disagree with.  And yet they sit there looking like they smell their own Depends.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: Democrats suck
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 09:17:27 PM »
I agree. Not a great speech, but a very Presidential one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 09:22:32 PM »
I agree. Not a great speech, but a very Presidential one.

What I'm seeing from the Democratic side is blatant disrespect. 

They are contemptible. 

#onepartysystem

I turned the sound off on the angry white democratic response.  That guy looked angry and more unhinged than Trump ever thought about being. 
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 10:07:17 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 01:29:39 AM »
What I'm seeing from the Democratic side is blatant disrespect. 

They are contemptible. 

#onepartysystem

I turned the sound off on the angry white democratic response.  That guy looked angry and more unhinged than Trump ever thought about being.
Snowflake
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 07:30:53 AM »
We all need to "have the bravery to express the hopes to sore our souls." :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 08:49:00 AM »
We all need to "have the bravery to express the hopes to sore our souls." :facepalm:

As opposed to "Let it be said by our children's children that when we were tested we refused to let this journey end, that we did not turn back nor did we falter; and with eyes fixed on the horizon and God's grace upon us, we carried forth that great gift of freedom and delivered it safely to future generations."

Give me a fucking break.  Had Bernie said the same thing, you'd have loved it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 09:04:06 AM »
And all we heard was mockery and derision when these words were uttered.

We're not scared to lose it all
Security throw through the wall
Future dreams we have to realize
A thousand skeptic hands
Won't keep us from the things we plan
Unless we're clinging to the things we prize

And I'm quite sure Prowler doesn't believe that things can only get better.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 10:01:09 AM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 09:24:20 AM »

Try again obama jizzmaster snowflake.

The correct word was "stir"!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2017, 01:42:10 PM »
Try again obama jizzmaster snowflake.

The correct word was "stir"!

The motherfucker does not speak English. 

The democraps looked very petty and spiteful last night.  They are on the verge of moonbatting the entire party into insignificance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2017, 02:41:24 PM »
The motherfucker does not speak English. 

The democraps looked very petty and spiteful last night.  They are on the verge of moonbatting the entire party into insignificance.

I was flipping through the other networks to see their takes and even CNN was calling them out for not clapping on stuff he said that was in their wheelhouse. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2017, 03:17:44 PM »
I didn't watch it but saw clips. I thought the dems really impressed by sitting on their asses and not clapping when the Navy seals wife was honored. If that doesn't show what they think about our Armed Forces, nothing does.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2017, 03:19:52 PM »
Just saw where there is at least some justice in this world.  Some dude got fired for twatting about the SEAL's wife getting used by Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2017, 03:29:48 PM »
I didn't watch it but saw clips. I thought the dems really impressed by sitting on their asses and not clapping when the Navy seals wife was honored. If that doesn't show what they think about our Armed Forces, nothing does.

I was hoping to see a scene from the Sherlock Holmes at one point during that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2017, 03:40:16 PM »
Just saw where there is at least some justice in this world.  Some dude got fired for twatting about the SEAL's wife getting used by Trump.

His tweet was trash, and it really pissed me off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2017, 03:53:52 PM »
His tweet was trash, and it really pissed me off.

Went back and read it.  Damn!!!!  I'm at least happy to see some people on "that side" have a line that can't be crossed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2017, 03:57:52 PM »
I find it hilarious that Republicans are spooging all over themselves because Trump spoke on a 7th grade level, instead of his usual 3rd. They should be thanking the speech writer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2017, 04:07:59 PM »
I find it hilarious that Republicans are spooging all over themselves because Trump spoke on a 7th grade level, instead of his usual 3rd. They should be thanking the speech writer.

Prolly just trying to keep it on a level that you'll understand. 
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 04:12:35 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2017, 04:09:14 PM »

It's not hilarious at all.  It's what we've been saying from the start.  If he'll just listen to those he hired to be smarter than him in political matters and advise him, he'll start speaking on a 10th grade level before you know it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2017, 04:26:21 PM »
It's not hilarious at all.  It's what we've been saying from the start.  If he'll just listen to those he hired to be smarter than him in political matters and advise him, he'll start speaking on a 10th grade level before you know it.
Or as some like to call "shooting for the stars".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2017, 04:38:24 PM »
I still doubt he'll listen to anyone but himself. Remember he's the one that said, "I’m speaking with myself (regarding foreign policy), number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions