Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dear John McCain

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Dear John McCain
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2017, 06:04:19 PM »
Sweet Jaysus.  They are the only news agency out there that openly says, "This is what we stand for and this is how we'll report it. Conservative to the core.  It's out there. What more could you want? Your beef?
My beef, is that fucking morons take whatever Faux News says as the gospel, not to be questioned. If questioned or proven false by any other media, then that other media is "fake news".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2017, 06:12:32 PM »
My beef, is that fucking morons take whatever Faux News says as the gospel, not to be questioned. If questioned or proven false by any other media, then that other media is "fake news".

Never happened.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2017, 06:20:48 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2017, 06:38:09 PM »
WRONG.

I feel sorry for your parents.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2017, 10:03:32 PM »
I feel sorry for your parents.
Fuck you, goddamn, knuckle dragging retard...you are still gutter trash, you belong with the inbred morons that yell ragh daghd during football season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2017, 02:15:06 PM »
Holy shit this dude was lost today during the questioning.  If nothing else comes from these hearings I hope someone tells him that it's time to step away. 

Still would bounce on his daughter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2017, 02:23:33 PM »
Holy shit this dude was lost today during the questioning.  If nothing else comes from these hearings I hope someone tells him that it's time to step away. 

Would the VC take him back?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2017, 06:47:44 PM »

He was a incoherent as I have ever seen him. Just horrible. His questioning made no sense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2017, 06:59:36 PM »
Wrong.  Whether you agree or disagree with their views, Fox has openly stated from their inception that they are going to be the conservative alternative.  They've never hidden their agenda.  And they do have an agenda. They are the counter to every other media outlet going today.  They unashamedly espouse a conservative view point.  You know exactly what you are getting with Fox.  No pretense!
Faux News just changed their motto...

"Most Watched. Most Trusted"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2017, 07:34:16 PM »
Faux News just changed their motto...

"Most Watched. Most Trusted"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do you wake up every morning asking how you can possibly be dumber than you were the day before?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2017, 07:42:26 PM »
Do you wake up every morning asking how you can possibly be dumber than you were the day before?

They've had that motto for several years. But yeah - changed their motto. He's resorted to either: making shit up now or repeating falsehoods from his wacko antifa sites.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2017, 08:27:17 PM »
They've had that motto for several years. But yeah - changed their motto. He's resorted to either: making shit up now or repeating falsehoods from his wacko antifa sites.
Their motto has been "Fair and Balanced". They are changing that to "Most watched Most trusted" which is absolutely laughable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2017, 08:28:46 PM »
Sit down inbred.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2017, 09:32:55 PM »
He was a incoherent as I have ever seen him. Just horrible. His questioning made no sense.
were you intending this about McCain or Prowler?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2017, 11:48:02 PM »
Their motto has been "Fair and Balanced". They are changing that to "Most watched Most trusted" which is absolutely laughable.

They've been saying both for a decade. Keep up Bobo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2017, 11:48:18 PM »
were you intending this about McCain or Prowler?

Yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2017, 02:14:56 AM »
They've been saying both for a decade. Keep up Bobo.
Most watched, most trusted is the new motto. Which is a lie in itself, since their viewer ratings continue to plummet and anyone with half a brain knows that it can't be "trusted"...like I said earlier, it's called Faux News for a reason.

We report, you decide is also going.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 02:16:48 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2017, 12:26:31 AM »
Damn. Kaos. What kind of whammy did you put on the old man!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 01:32:57 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2017, 12:50:57 AM »
Dan. Kaos. What kind of whammy did you put on the old man!

He did that to himself with the voodoo. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions