Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Berkeley

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Berkeley
« on: September 27, 2017, 04:45:27 PM »
Not that this warrants a thread, but I thought it was too funny not to post it.  Apparently more protests, riots etc. going on at the bastion of liberalism.  Several antifa assholes arrested today.  But this guy's quote pretty much sums up my feelings about that whole movement. foxy

David Marquis, who identified himself as a senior at the school, said he was tired of the protests on campus. Marquis was outside the protest area and described the scene.

“If you look at them, it’s ridiculous,” Marquis told the Los Angeles Times. “You’ve got a guy with purple hair with a f---ing lightsaber talking about Hitler. It’s hard for me to take any of this seriously.”

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Berkeley
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 04:53:37 PM »
Not that this warrants a thread, but I thought it was too funny not to post it.  Apparently more protests, riots etc. going on at the bastion of liberalism.  Several antifa assholes arrested today.  But this guy's quote pretty much sums up my feelings about that whole movement. foxy

David Marquis, who identified himself as a senior at the school, said he was tired of the protests on campus. Marquis was outside the protest area and described the scene.

“If you look at them, it’s ridiculous,” Marquis told the Los Angeles Times. “You’ve got a guy with purple hair with a f---ing lightsaber talking about Hitler. It’s hard for me to take any of this seriously.”

Nook went to Berkeley?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 05:01:52 PM »
Nook went to Berkeley?

I thought his hair was green. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 05:17:57 PM »
I thought his hair was green.

the carpet doesn't match the drapes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 05:20:01 PM »
the carpet doesn't match the drapes.

Eeeeewwwww.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tommy82

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 04:12:48 AM »
haha good,
I'm not surprised at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 07:10:40 AM »
haha good,
I'm not surprised at all.
tommy, no room more Russian. You must leave. These bastard no buy little blue pill anyway. Much gayness here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 09:19:15 AM »
tommy, no room more Russian. You must leave. These bastard no buy little blue pill anyway. Much gayness here.

Dammit, Vlad, you have to let the new guy's dog meet Jumbo before you can run him off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions