Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Baseball 2017

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Auburn Baseball 2017
« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2017, 01:50:36 PM »
You meaning #1 in ranking in the sec? Looks like the hogs have a few more wins than us and the same sec record.
Arkansas's record was a typo. Corrected.

http://secsports.go.com/standings/baseball
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2017, 02:43:22 PM »
Arkansas's record was a typo. Corrected.

http://secsports.go.com/standings/baseball

All good. I'm just happy we have a good baseball again. And this early in the season against the meat of the sched.  :clap: :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #122 on: April 03, 2017, 07:15:12 PM »
We've matched last season's win total with 26 games left to play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2017, 10:53:46 PM »
Georgia Tech, with an assist by the officiating crew, won a shootout tonight 11-8. Eyeglass refraction gave the Rambling Wreck a homerun on an obvious foul ball. Bullshit call, but what can you do.

23-8 (7-2)

We play the weekend conference series on the road against aTm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2017, 08:40:39 AM »
Georgia Tech, with an assist by the officiating crew, won a shootout tonight 11-8. Eyeglass refraction gave the Rambling Wreck a homerun on an obvious foul ball. Bullshit call, but what can you do.

23-8 (7-2)

We play the weekend conference series on the road against aTm.

Pitching staff not as deep without Thompson. I assume they were saving their mid-week starter in case Thompson can't go or go long this weekend?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2017, 09:51:12 AM »
They say Keegan will return this weekend.  They've tried about 5 relievers as starters during his absence, and they've done pretty well for the most part. Of them, everyone but Klobosits and Sprinkle have an ERA of 3 or less. Last night was just one of those nights.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2017, 10:50:37 AM »
They say Keegan will return this weekend.  They've tried about 5 relievers as starters during his absence, and they've done pretty well for the most part. Of them, everyone but Klobosits and Sprinkle have an ERA of 3 or less. Last night was just one of those nights.

Klobosits. Is that the 7 foot tall dude?

He seems to be throwing more with his arm than stretching out and using his body. Cat is big.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2017, 11:10:04 AM »
I had a bad case of Klobosits last year.  Took weeks of antibiotics to clear it up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #128 on: April 05, 2017, 01:52:24 PM »
Klobosits. Is that the 7 foot tall dude?

He seems to be throwing more with his arm than stretching out and using his body. Cat is big.
That's him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #129 on: April 05, 2017, 01:55:33 PM »
I had a bad case of Klobosits last year.  Took weeks of antibiotics to clear it up.
Just the opposite here. I caught Klobosits from taking amoxicillin. I was shitting brown water for a month.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2017, 02:55:27 PM »
I caught it from riding the tractor in my bathing suit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2017, 09:39:25 PM »
I caught it from riding the tractor in my bathing suit.

That's the tractor story?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #132 on: April 06, 2017, 08:54:54 AM »
That's the tractor story?

All right that's it for me...You've been great!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #133 on: April 07, 2017, 10:16:22 PM »
Auburn takes game 1, 2-1. Mize was the starter and had an amazing night. His stats for the night were 7 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 12 Ks on 113 pitches, 76 strikes.

Keegan Thompson gets the start tomorrow.

24-8 (8-2)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #134 on: April 07, 2017, 10:38:18 PM »
Auburn takes game 1, 2-1. Mize was the starter and had an amazing night. His stats for the night were 7 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 12 Ks on 113 pitches, 76 strikes.

Keegan Thompson gets the start tomorrow.

24-8 (8-2)

Okay, this shit is getting real.  We sweep Florida. (Screw Georgia) Take a series from the GamePenises and now go out to Faggie Land and hold them to 1 run?

I say again.  I had zero expectations. Less than zero.  Another re-tooled roster.  No names. No success in years.  And now this team is playing as well as anybody in the country.  Nobody...and I mean nobody, is going to whip some Florida, Georgia, USCe and Texas A&M ass, all in a row.  With a big non-conference bitch slap to Bama sandwiched in between.

Come on guys, take this series.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2017, 10:46:32 PM »
If we can take the series this weekend, we're in great shape. Next weekend we travel to Knoxville to take on the bottom dwelling Volunteers. The big showdown comes the following weekend when Arkansas comes to town.

We have midweek games at Samford and at Kennesaw State sandwiched in between.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #136 on: April 07, 2017, 10:55:52 PM »
If we can take the series this weekend, we're in great shape. Next weekend we travel to Knoxville to take on the bottom dwelling Volunteers. The big showdown comes the following weekend when Arkansas comes to town.

We have midweek games at Samford and at Kennesaw State sandwiched in between.

Samford will beat our ass 17-3.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #137 on: April 07, 2017, 11:07:19 PM »
Samford will beat our ass 17-3.
Most likely. They are rapidly moving up into "Fuck Georgia" status.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #138 on: April 08, 2017, 09:47:05 PM »
The aggies take game 2, 6-3. We scored 3 in the first and couldn't get anything going afterward.

24-9 (8-3)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2017, 04:50:06 PM »
The aggies take the series with a 3-1 win in game 3. The bats just weren't there for us in this series.

24-10 (8-4)

We head to Homewood Tuesday to take on Samford, then head to Knoxville to take on the Volunteers. UT just took 2 out of 3 against the gators in Gainesville.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions