Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Baseball 2017

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Auburn Baseball 2017
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2017, 05:01:29 PM »
Break out dat broom! Auburn completes the sweep of #5 ranked Florida today, 6-5!  If this doesn't attract the attention of the pollsters, nothing will.

"Georgia on my mind" will be the theme song for the Tigers this week. Up next is a trip to Atlanta to face Ga Tech Tuesday at 5 pm, followed by a trip to Athens to take on the Bulldogs for the weekend conference series.

17-5 (3-0)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2017, 05:09:19 PM »
This is the first time Florida has been swept since 2013.

The team is getting some national attention.

https://d1baseball.com/features/auburn_wins_floridaseries2017/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2017, 06:29:36 PM »
 :pb: :we: :woot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2017, 10:12:04 AM »
Ranked #20 in this morning's D1Baseball poll.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2017, 11:52:15 AM »
Ranked #20 in this morning's D1Baseball poll.
Well deserved!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2017, 06:40:50 PM »
About Georgia, the next conference opponent. They played LSU this past weekend. The dawgs gave up 34 runs in the series (22 in Friday night's game alone), walked 21 batters and hit 12 with pitches.

Every team has a bad night or series. Those stats indicate more than "a strange hop here and an untimely hit there," these numbers say "Hello, is this Hoover? Great. We just want to let you know that we won't be able to attend your tournament this year."

We "should" make it out of Athens Sunday sitting at a sexy 6-0 in conference play. Baseball can be a fickle sport though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2017, 08:20:35 AM »
About Georgia, the next conference opponent. They played LSU this past weekend. The dawgs gave up 34 runs in the series (22 in Friday night's game alone), walked 21 batters and hit 12 with pitches.

Every team has a bad night or series. Those stats indicate more than "a strange hop here and an untimely hit there," these numbers say "Hello, is this Hoover? Great. We just want to let you know that we won't be able to attend your tournament this year."

We "should" make it out of Athens Sunday sitting at a sexy 6-0 in conference play. Baseball can be a fickle sport though.
That would be a huge turnaround for the beisbol Tigers if it does somehow happen. This is normally the point of the SEC season where we start trying to figure out how they can recover from an 0-6 start and still make the tourney.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2017, 08:42:34 AM »

Team hasn't been tested on the road yet. Not once. So I see atleast 1 loss coming because of that. Hopefully a series win and 5-1 start at worse is in the books though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2017, 09:00:20 AM »
Team hasn't been tested on the road yet. Not once. So I see atleast 1 loss coming because of that. Hopefully a series win and 5-1 start at worse is in the books though.

^^This guy has been paying attention.^^ 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2017, 10:35:42 AM »
^^This guy has been paying attention.^^

well it is written in black and white on the schedule.  not rocket science study material.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2017, 10:47:42 AM »
well it is written in black and white on the schedule.  not rocket science study material.

Yeah, but he's a lawyer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2017, 10:53:12 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2017, 09:34:26 PM »
#16 Auburn wrecks Tech tonight, 7-4! We've got ourselves a nice 8 game win streak going, friens.

18-5 (3-0)

On to Athens!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 09:37:43 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2017, 09:47:59 PM »
#16 Auburn wrecks Tech tonight, 7-4! We've got ourselves a nice 8 game win streak going, friens.

18-5 (3-0)

On to Athens!

Fuck the damn Dawgs!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2017, 09:52:32 PM »
Fuck the damn Dawgs!!!
We're going to roll through Georgia like General Sherman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2017, 09:55:09 PM »
We're going to roll through Georgia like General Sherman.

And Mr. Peabody?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2017, 10:14:58 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2017, 09:57:57 AM »
You guys sure are confident, given our recent track record against the hairy dawgs in all sports.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2017, 10:32:08 AM »
You guys sure are confident, given our recent track record against the hairy dawgs in all sports.
"Those guys are fags!" - Jeff Spicoli
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions