Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Baseball 2017

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Auburn Baseball 2017
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2017, 08:37:05 PM »
While some of you Daisy Duke shorts wearing Luke Bryan loving donut punchers were beating off to shitty concerts, Auburn played a couple of baseball games.

South Alabama took us behind the woodshed last night and delivered a 14-3 ass whipping.

We rebounded today by beating Kennesaw State 6-4.

The record is 10-4 with Presbyterian coming to town for the weekend series.

We're primed to whip some Blue Hose ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2017, 10:34:17 PM »
Update.  Apparently, we got our Blue Hose whipped in game #1 but came back with 4 in the 8th to win 7-5 over mighty Presbyterian.  The win makes us 11-5.  Looks like a couple more games before conference play starts against Florida. 

Honestly not looking for much....again.  Winning at a 2-1 clip against the weakest pre-conference schedule in recent/ancient memory.  I haven't watched one pitch and know very little about this club but most signs point to another thanks for playing season.  Not to be Waaa Waaaa Debbie Downer but 11-5 against teams called Blue Hose and Samford and Holy Cross and Kennesaw....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2017, 06:56:01 PM »
Male Tigers win the Blue Hose series with an 8-0 win.  (12-5)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2017, 08:33:05 PM »
I knew some blue hose once.  Well, at least a part of them was blue.  Danced at the Furnace on Friday nights.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2017, 09:36:46 AM »
AU's Guy Tigers get their second straight shutout with a 4-0 win over the Dragons of UAB. They'll take a 13-5 record into their matchup with Jacksonville State today.  They start SEC play with a bang Friday, a weekend series against #5 Florida.  UF is also 13-5 at this point with a some uncharacteristic losses.  Maybe a good thing to get them early and take a couple of games.  That could really give this team a lift.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2017, 09:59:07 AM »
AU's Guy Tigers get their second straight shutout with a 4-0 win over the Dragons of UAB. They'll take a 13-5 record into their matchup with Jacksonville State today.  They start SEC play with a bang Friday, a weekend series against #5 Florida.  UF is also 13-5 at this point with a some uncharacteristic losses.  Maybe a good thing to get them early and take a couple of games.  That could really give this team a lift.

Go look at some of the other conference teams schedules so far. I've seen quite a few of them lose to teams I didn't even know existed. "Georgia baseball drops another one 12-2 to sacred mother of the east vestibule".

Do what?

I think I saw either Bama or uga get smashed by Rider last weekend. So doesn't make me feel as bad about dropping one to Samford or the blue hose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2017, 04:54:14 PM »
All the good pitching went pro!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2017, 07:00:29 PM »
Auburn beat Jax State 10-1 today to go to 14-5.

We open up conference play against the Gators Friday!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2017, 08:31:56 PM »
Auburn beat Jax State 10-1 today to go to 14-5.

We open up conference play against the Gators Friday!

1 run surrendered total in the last 3 games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2017, 12:59:40 AM »
How are we doing in the NIT?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2017, 01:36:53 AM »
How are we doing in the NIT?

Not In Tournament?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2017, 09:08:32 PM »
In the 6th inning, Auburn leads Florida 13-2
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2017, 09:42:02 PM »
Bottom of the 8th, Auburn is up 14-2
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2017, 09:54:35 PM »
For God's sake man.  Only a 12 run lead?  We need an update. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2017, 10:02:09 PM »
Just wrapped up! Auburn takes down #5 Florida 14-3!

15-5 (1-0)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2017, 10:11:00 PM »
Ugh...we need a better closer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2017, 12:06:20 AM »
Ugh...we need a better closer.

^^This^^  #Fireclintmey....#wait-what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2017, 12:51:15 AM »
Read the other day where we lead the NCAA in shutouts.  With our staff and the way the pen struggles, that is pretty impressive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2017, 07:28:55 PM »
Auburn takes game 2 and the series against the #5 Gators, 2-1. They go for the sweep tomorrow at 1.

16-5 (2-0)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2017, 10:05:56 PM »
4 runs given up against Florida in 2 games?  2 shutouts in the games prior to that? 

That would called, "Pretty dang skippy".

16-5 and taking a series against #5 Florida should get you noticed.  I openly said earlier that I didn't expect much from this club.  If I'm wrong, and I sincerely hope I am, then I'll cook up some crow any style you like and humbly serve myself a healthy plate full. 

:bar:  Here's to Snags being horribly wrong...again!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions