Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

This is hilarious

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
This is hilarious
« on: November 30, 2016, 12:09:48 AM »
All these people snickering at a Trump candidacy.  Everybody from Tom Hanks to Clooney to Pelosi (who looks batshit crazy) to that smug ass punk ass piece of shit Obama to John Oliver to Seth Meyer to the entire snickering cast at ABC to Colbert to that obnoxious Behar bitch. 

Fuck all of you. I wish you'd all leave this country and never return.

Hey Tommy, ride the dinosaurs on out, bitch.  Won't ever watch another of your movies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: This is hilarious
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 12:25:08 AM »
All these people snickering at a Trump candidacy.  Everybody from Tom Hanks to Clooney to Pelosi (who looks batshit crazy) to that smug ass punk ass piece of shit Obama to John Oliver to Seth Meyer to the entire snickering cast at ABC to Colbert to that obnoxious Behar bitch. 

Hey Tommy, ride the dinosaurs on out, bitch.  Won't ever watch another of your movies.
You sure do a lot of whining & bitching for someone that likes to post about others that whine and bitch...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 12:57:18 AM »
You sure do a lot of whining & bitching for someone that likes to post about others that whine and bitch...

You're like Hillary.  You don't understand basic emotional reactions. 

Laughing and mocking people is unrelated to "whining and bitching" 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 01:09:40 AM »
These are like morsels of nourishment to me.  The tears of these losers are delicious.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 07:10:00 AM »
You're like Hillary.  You don't understand basic emotional reactions. 

Laughing and mocking people is unrelated to "whining and bitching"
"Fuck all of you. I wish you'd all leave this country and never return...

Hey Tommy, ride the dinosaurs on out, bitch.  Won't ever watch another of your movies."

^^Whining and bitching^^

Kaos wants to live in the Land of The Free, but wants Tyranny to rule...like I've said before, special kind of stupid.

I win again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 08:18:52 AM »
Losers never really win but delusional losers always think that they do. Kind of hard to argue with the joy that goes along with being a delusional loser.

Sometimes, I envy Sanders supporters for this reason.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 09:01:59 AM »
"Fuck all of you. I wish you'd all leave this country and never return...

Hey Tommy, ride the dinosaurs on out, bitch.  Won't ever watch another of your movies."

^^Whining and bitching^^

Kaos wants to live in the Land of The Free, but wants Tyranny to rule...like I've said before, special kind of stupid.

I win again.

Where does he want tyranny to rule? Yeah saving those carrier jobs and having Mexico already willing to rework nafta is pure tyranny.

He's also responding to others quotes. He didn't start that fire. According to you any response to any topic or debate is bitching and whining.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2016, 09:32:00 AM »
I laughed.  Heartily!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2016, 05:37:58 AM »
Here ya go...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2017, 03:55:53 AM »

Well, seeing as how most of them live in California and they're apparently on a fast track to secede from the Union.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2017, 08:45:18 AM »
Well, seeing as how most of them live in California and they're apparently on a fast track to secede from the Union.

Good luck with that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2017, 01:18:43 PM »

Good luck with that.

Instead of the folks of Cali getting to vote to secede, they should let the other 49 states vote. That way we make sure it passes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2017, 02:15:54 PM »
Here ya go...

I didn't watch that. It had that asshole Tom Hanks in it. I don't watch him anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.