Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Just Shut Up And Coach

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Just Shut Up And Coach
« on: February 08, 2017, 05:04:07 PM »
This little blurb from a dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. piece quoting Malzahn almost pisses me off.  I get that this is nit-picking but every single year, this team is going to win a MNC.  Every player is the best in the country or will win the Heisman.  I'm fine with positive!  But dude, you're 8-5, 7-6 and 8-5.  This is your surface of the sun hot-seat season.  STFU and concentrate on figuring out what you need to do to beat Georgia first and Bama second.  I've always wanted him to succeed.  Still do! I've defended him up one side and down the other. Now, it's time to close your pie hole and prove you belong here. Act like the underdog.  Act hungry!

"Our offensive staff's going to get right back at it and get ready," he said. "I'm ready to get back on the field with the guys and I think our guys are too. You can just kind of sense that excitement when you've got a chance to win a championship you kind of sense that excitement from a coaches standpoint and a player's standpoint. We're ready to get out there."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

Re: Just Shut Up And Coach
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 07:18:32 AM »
Give us 45 wins and two national championships over the next four years.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 07:20:03 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 10:37:16 AM »
Give us 45 wins and two national championships over the next four years.

I wonder what the coaches name is that could do that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 11:28:20 AM »
I guess I would rather have this than doom and gloom.

I could see where he thinks that if SW and KP did not get hurt, we might be in the SECCG.

We have talent. We all know that. Put it together the right way, and we could easily be back. It's all on him. If we choke he's gone. So let him talk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 11:28:41 AM »
Every team has that same potential. STFU and coach for goodness sake.

... when you've got a chance to win a championship you kind of sense that excitement from a coaches standpoint and a player's standpoint. We're ready to get out there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 08:38:27 AM »
I guess I would rather have this than doom and gloom.

I could see where he thinks that if SW and KP did not get hurt, we might be in the SECCG.

We have talent. We all know that. Put it together the right way, and we could easily be back. It's all on him. If we choke he's gone. So let him talk.
Agree with you with exception to Malzahn's perception of depth vs. what we see.
And I use offensive tackle Mike Horton as an example. Just when, WHEN are/is this guy moving from unlimited potential with all the tools to a fully functional player?

Been hearing about the guy since he signed back in 2011 or wtf-ever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 08:56:14 AM »
Agree with you with exception to Malzahn's perception of depth vs. what we see.
And I use offensive tackle Mike Horton as an example. Just when, WHEN are/is this guy moving from unlimited potential with all the tools to a fully functional player?

Been hearing about the guy since he signed back in 2011 or wtf-ever.

With Kozan graduating, I imagine he'll get his shot this season. They have him at guard, which put him behind Kozan and Braden Smith.  You've got to be pretty stout to bump either of those two. 

I'm interested to see where they put Calvin Ashley.  All indications (Read: Articles from people who don't know) are he may be one of those freshmen that can step in right away.  There have been a lot of big time frosh starting on the O-lines around the SEC in recent years.  Wouldn't mind getting three good years out of a guy like that.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 09:16:32 AM »
Lightning in a bottle this year will only extend the inevitable, pain, hemorrhaging and suffering.

I guess this is what coach has to say when he really doesn't realize his ass is on fire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2017, 09:24:01 AM »
With Kozan graduating, I imagine he'll get his shot this season. They have him at guard, which put him behind Kozan and Braden Smith.  You've got to be pretty stout to bump either of those two. 

I'm interested to see where they put Calvin Ashley.  All indications (Read: Articles from people who don't know) are he may be one of those freshmen that can step in right away.  There have been a lot of big time frosh starting on the O-lines around the SEC in recent years.  Wouldn't mind getting three good years out of a guy like that.
Okay but a guy that never cracks second team status when there are four positions on the offensive line (excluding center) is not what I would call quality depth.
Just saying, I'm anxiously awaiting his arrival.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2017, 09:55:06 AM »
Lightning in a bottle this year will only extend the inevitable, pain, hemorrhaging and suffering.

I guess this is what coach has to say when he really doesn't realize his ass is on fire.
Oh he realizes it. He just chooses to ignore it by appearing bold.
The Donner party had a similar mindset early on.

I choose to rally behind Lindsey and Steele when it pertains to on the field functionality. Gus is my new Chizik.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 06:29:30 PM »
Oh he realizes it. He just chooses to ignore it by appearing bold.
The Donner party had a similar mindset early on.

I choose to rally behind Lindsey and Steele when it pertains to on the field functionality. Gus is my new Chizik.

Wow. Never thought it would come to this. If only JJ was never the AD, where would the program be today?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2017, 09:39:30 PM »
Wow. Never thought it would come to this. If only JJ was never the AD, where would the program be today?

Here's what I see.  I see a team that has as much or more overall talent as at any time in program history.  Never have we had this many consecutive years of top 10 recruiting.  Yeah, I get that recruiting services aren't always right on every kid.  But when you stockpile that many top 10 classes, there is absolutely no question the talent is there.

We have a 4* RS Freshman in Woody Barrett, who by all indications has big time physical skills.  We have a 4* starter in Sean White, who proved that if he's healthy, he's a very competent and consistent QB.  And we have a 4* or 5* (Depending on the recruiting service) QB on campus in Jarrett Stidham, who not only has a decent amount of experience at Baylor, but is the highest rated QB prospect in Auburn history.  And now, we supposedly have a real QB's coach.

We have experience across the board at every single position.  The one HUGE question mark is the man at the helm.  I was all in his corner until last year happened.  Certainly, injuries at key positions kicked them in the teeth but what he did against Clemson and the wishy-washy "I'm taking over...wait, I'm stepping aside....wait no, I got this" BS made me for the first time question if the man hasn't gone paranoid-schizo-retarded. 

I've said it many times recently.  I don't have a clue what Lindsey likes to run other than some have said he passes more.  I don't know if Malzahn is going to make him run the HUNH or if he's going to say "It's your offense, go with it".  Something tells me we're going to see Gus' O.  Something tells me Gus won't be able to keep his hands off of it.  He said it was Lindsey's to run, right?  Well, what he said last year going in turned out to be a joke, didn't it?  Ultimately, I see this as his last shot and the only way he can make it work is to put that head set on, walk the sidelines and stay the hell out of the way.  If he does, we could be reeeeally good.  If he can't change his stripes, we're going to lose 3-5 games again, including Georgia and Bama.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2017, 05:26:48 AM »
I don't see where our run game needs to be altered much and the read option can still be used if we have a QB that can run it AND throw it.
Otherwise shelve it.

Lindsey doesn't have to reinvent the wheel. He just needs to install a vertical game that uses the entire field.
Simple really!  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 05:32:33 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2017, 07:10:08 AM »
I don't see where our run game needs to be altered much and the read option can still be used if we have a QB that can run it AND throw it.
Otherwise shelve it.

Lindsey doesn't have to reinvent the wheel. He just needs to install a vertical game that uses the entire field.
Simple really!  :rolleyes:
I'd settle for more passes to the TE and downfield pass plays that don't include the "throw to the one WR regardless if he's quadruple covered" play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2017, 12:15:47 PM »
I'd settle for more passes to the TE and downfield pass plays that don't include the "throw to the one WR regardless if he's quadruple covered" play.
You just need to stick to politics. Wait...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2017, 03:25:05 PM »

Do we still have a TE?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2017, 03:44:22 PM »
Wipe the floor there too...your point?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2017, 04:59:24 PM »
Wipe the floor there too...your point?

Everybody needs janitors
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2017, 06:53:39 PM »
Everybody needs janitors

Mark. Left one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2017, 07:02:00 PM »
Everybody needs janitors
Cleaning Service Professional
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions