Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Casagrande has dickinthroatitis

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Casagrande has dickinthroatitis
« on: February 09, 2017, 11:45:52 PM »
From his al.com piece about Skeevy Steve bolting for the Falcons.... 

"With the decision to leave, when you get this type of opportunity to come to a team that just competed in a Super Bowl that was a play away from winning the Super Bowl and the talent they have offensively," Sarkisian said. "Working with Dan (Quinn), it wasn't something I could pass up. It was really hard. It was really hard because of all the things you mentioned about Coach Saban and the opportunity he gave me and what the future looked like there. So, it was a difficult one. But in this industry, you have to make these tough decisions."

What kind of legitimate reporter slurps out a jizz covered list of great things about a coach and then gets somebody to comment on that list? 

Can you just imagine how that went?

"Oh Steve, how could you have left the side of the great Nick where you could smell his ass sweat and massage his four inch cock? Was it hard to walk away from his oozing greatness, to unstick your lips from his ball sack, to abandon his glowing aura... "

:puke: :puke:

That one line confirms beyond a shadow of a doubt that al.com is nothing but a bunch of sycophantic Saban groupies. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Casagrande has dickinthroatitis
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 06:22:36 AM »
From his al.com piece about Skeevy Steve bolting for the Falcons.... 

"With the decision to leave, when you get this type of opportunity to come to a team that just competed in a Super Bowl that was a play away from winning the Super Bowl and the talent they have offensively," Sarkisian said. "Working with Dan (Quinn), it wasn't something I could pass up. It was really hard. It was really hard because of all the things you mentioned about Coach Saban and the opportunity he gave me and what the future looked like there. So, it was a difficult one. But in this industry, you have to make these tough decisions."

What kind of legitimate reporter slurps out a jizz covered list of great things about a coach and then gets somebody to comment on that list? 

Can you just imagine how that went?

"Oh Steve, how could you have left the side of the great Nick where you could smell his ass sweat and massage his four inch cock? Was it hard to walk away from his oozing greatness, to unstick your lips from his ball sack, to abandon his glowing aura... "

:puke: :puke:

That one line confirms beyond a shadow of a doubt that al.com is nothing but a bunch of sycophantic Saban groupies.
I'm just sitting here waiting to watch that fall, it's going to be epic, glorious, and maybe a bit breathtaking. A fall from that far up the pedestal, that they've been placed, is going to be apocalyptic...I can't wait.

Maybe then college football will, I don't know, have more meaning...have more luster maybe?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 06:26:40 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs