Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Budweiser's Superbowl commercial might get people talking even more...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Budweiser's Superbowl commercial might get people talking even more...
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2017, 08:01:38 PM »
Aaaand now Trump supporters are boycotting Budweiser, SMH. Fuckin snowflakes.

How dare they create a commercial 8 months ago telling the truth about who created this beer that I'm knocking back and airing it during the Super Bowl...fuck 'at shit, I'mma go back to drinkin my natty light.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2017, 09:03:28 PM »

How dare they create a commercial 8 months ago telling the truth about who created this beer that I'm knocking back and airing it during the Super Bowl...fuck 'at shit, I'mma go back to drinkin my natty light.

Moron.

The reaction is measured and appropriate.  Its what you do when you disagree with someone or something. 

Might I suggest the crybaby marching and rioting liberal fuckholes take a lesson?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2017, 09:45:57 PM »
I'm told pumpkin beer has a calming effect.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2017, 12:25:44 AM »
Moron.

The reaction is measured and appropriate.  Its what you do when you disagree with someone or something. 

Might I suggest the crybaby marching and rioting liberal fuckholes take a lesson?
Appropriate because it showed that two immigrants started Anheuser-Busch? You're ignorant just like the rest of your ilk.

You do realize that they started creating that commercial a while back, right?

Let me guess, you're among that dumbass group...gonna boycott Anheuser-Busch (the largest brewing company in the World)?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2017, 09:44:48 AM »
Appropriate because it showed that two immigrants started Anheuser-Busch? You're ignorant just like the rest of your ilk.

You do realize that they started creating that commercial a while back, right?

Let me guess, you're among that dumbass group...gonna boycott Anheuser-Busch (the largest brewing company in the World)?
Actually I have been boycotting them for a long time, their beer sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2017, 09:46:50 AM »
  I'm simply saying that I question what is considered to be racist at times. 

Ergo...You are a racist!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2017, 11:03:48 AM »
Actually I have been boycotting them for a long time, their beer sucks.

What do you have against the small, local brewery here in St Louis?

(actually, try Schlafly, the largest, American owned, brewery in St Louis)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2017, 11:09:46 AM »
I thought it was a stretch to see poor old Adolphus walking down the street and random people just automatically knew he was German. I must have missed the tattoo on his forehead!

It was a clear jab at the right. May they go belly up on their swill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2017, 11:15:37 AM »
What do you have against the small, local brewery here in St Louis?

cause it makes me pee out my butt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2017, 11:30:46 AM »
cause it makes me pee out my butt

And the problem here is?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2017, 03:58:08 PM »
Another Superbowl commercial (2nd half of this commercial wasn't shown)...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2017, 04:29:27 PM »

Are you fucking serious?  There is no way you are this fucking stupid. 

"We are a nation founded on protest......"

Did you forget that you just fucking said that?  That wasn't your position 20 years ago but now you've changed.  It was your opinion 2 goddam days ago.  Are you so fucking stupid that you don't remember what you post from day to day?

I don't give a fuck which side of the argument you are on but for the love of God pick one side and stick with it.  Or stay the fuck out of the political forum and voting booths.  Because stupid motherfuckers like you who want to preach about how awesome protest is when you agree with the cause and how stupid protest is when don't agree with the cause is EXACTLY what is wrong with this country. 

If you are trolling then say it.  If you aren't, your self awareness level is at the rock bottom of the spectrum and you either need to seek help or shut the fuck up and move into the mountains.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2017, 04:38:25 PM »

just came up on a alternative facts news feed...

OSP Troopers Seize Drugs, Money and Firearm
Oregon State Police - 02/06/17

On February 4th, 2017 at approximately 11:43AM Oregon State Police Troopers from the Klamath Falls Area stopped a 2001 GMC Yukon for traffic violations northbound on HWY 97 MP 240 just north of Klamath Falls.

During their contact the driver was identified as 32 year old Jose Perfecto Adan De Jesus and the passenger, 27 year old Hipolito Adan De Jesus who were both from Bridgeport Washington. Troopers suspected them to be engaged in criminal activity. The driver attempted to flee on foot and was quickly captured.

A search of the vehicle with the assistance of an Oregon State Police Drug Detection Canine revealed approximately; 3 pounds of crystal methamphetamine, 3.5 pounds of Heroin, 2.2 pounds of cocaine, $66,550.00 of US currency and a semi-automatic pistol.

Both suspects were lodged in the Klamath County Jail on the following charges: Possession and Delivery of Crystal Methamphetamine, Cocaine and Heroin. Unlawful Possession of a Firearm, Money Laundering, Criminal Conspiracy, Attempt to Elude by foot (driver) and Possession of a Forged Instrument (passenger).

damn Washington residents. 
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 04:41:57 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2017, 04:57:26 PM »

Did you forget that you just fucking said that?  That wasn't your position 20 years ago but now you've changed.  It was your opinion 2 goddam days ago.  Are you so fucking stupid that you don't remember what you post from day to day?

I don't give a fuck which side of the argument you are on but for the love of God pick one side and stick with it.  Or stay the fuck out of the political forum and voting booths.  Because stupid motherfuckers like you who want to preach about how awesome protest is when you agree with the cause and how stupid protest is when don't agree with the cause is EXACTLY what is wrong with this country. 

If you are trolling then say it.  If you aren't, your self awareness level is at the rock bottom of the spectrum and you either need to seek help or shut the fuck up and move into the mountains.

Did that piping hot plate burn your hands or did you use oven mitts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2017, 05:15:47 PM »

THIS is when you drop the mic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2017, 05:21:25 PM »

I hope they get deported and 84 Lumber goes out of business.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2017, 05:57:08 PM »

I will readily admit when a post is of higher caliber than my own. Obviously, it rarely happens on here. But this is an example. Top notch stuff here. Cannot be argued.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2017, 06:16:18 PM »

Please tell me you aren't that goddamn stupid to see what that was about...who that was directed towards. If I have to tell you that I'm trolling, you should probably keep scrolling.

#MicDrop
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 06:21:26 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2017, 06:38:18 PM »
Did that piping hot plate burn your hands or did you use oven mitts?

It was one of those wooden trays with a handle that you put the plate on, like the fajitas at the Mexican restaurant.  You can serve a lot of ass on one of those without burning yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2017, 06:40:51 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."