Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Safe spaces

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Safe spaces
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2017, 04:11:37 PM »
What in the living hell do these idiots not understand about the popular meaning NOTHING???

Candidates do not campaign for the popular vote! Trump was no exception. He played the electoral game. He went to the states the mattered. If the popular mattered he would have campaigned very differently and probably gotten that too. But that's not the game that's played. And he knew that. And so do most presidential candidates. If a candidate sets their campaign up around the popular like Hillary did then they are just morons.
Well, because in a democracy the people decide! The people have spoken and Hillary won the popular vote!

You are a meany pants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2017, 08:16:20 PM »
Well, because in a democracy the people decide! The people have spoken and Hillary won the popular vote!

You are a meany pants.

Good thing we're not a pure democracy. Never have been.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2017, 07:01:36 AM »
Wait, y'all are getting up in arms over people protesting the inauguration? You do realize that Donald Trump called for this very fucking thing 4 years ago when Obama won the Electoral vote...he called for a Revolution.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2017, 07:57:24 AM »
Wait, y'all are getting up in arms over people protesting the inauguration? You do realize that Donald Trump called for this very fucking thing 4 years ago when Obama won the Electoral vote...he called for a Revolution.

Dressing up like vaginas, violence and breaking windows? No. A revolution at the polls is much different than doing illegal things because you don't like the outcome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2017, 02:32:02 PM »
Dressing up like vaginas, violence and breaking windows? No. A revolution at the polls is much different than doing illegal things because you don't like the outcome.
He stated that they should march on DC start a revolution. He didn't mention anything about revolution at the polls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2017, 04:05:13 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2017, 04:51:19 PM »

You are burying yourself.  This is the dumbest thing you've posted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2017, 10:31:58 PM »
You are burying yourself.  This is the dumbest thing you've posted.
You're one of those types of Trump retards that thinks building a wall is a good thing and thinks that Trump could actually build a wall that stretches from the Pacific to the Gulf. So, your opinion means absolutely nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2017, 11:22:44 PM »
You're one of those types of Trump retards that thinks building a wall is a good thing and thinks that Trump could actually build a wall that stretches from the Pacific to the Gulf. So, your opinion means absolutely nothing.

It meant a shitload at the polls. Sit down and shut up. You lost!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2017, 11:45:09 PM »
Technically, there's more than half the area proposed for the wall that's already secured with fencing.  I believe I read that Trump is actually proposing about 1,000 miles of wall with about 1,000 more in border that's already "secured" by natural barriers.  There's about 700 miles of fencing already up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2017, 11:59:48 PM »
Technically, there's more than half the area proposed for the wall that's already secured with fencing.  I believe I read that Trump is actually proposing about 1,000 miles of wall with about 1,000 more in border that's already "secured" by natural barriers.  There's about 700 miles of fencing already up.
If you add all of these together then you would know what the total is. I don't have a calculator handy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2017, 12:05:44 AM »
If you add all of these together then you would know what the total is. I don't have a calculator handy.

No worries.  Chad will be here to do the math shortly.   :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2017, 01:49:24 AM »
So, is he going to build the wall around the National Parks in Arizona and Texas...also there are about 100 miles of Native American land in Arizona that they've already said aren't giving permission to the government to build a wall. Also, the Rio Grande.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2017, 12:12:10 PM »

The unread masses, including yourself, should review the US Code. I find it refreshing to have someone in the Oval Office who enforces existing law.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

8 U.S. Code § 1182 – Inadmissible aliens  Page 138

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or non-immigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1157

(b) Determinations by President respecting number of admissions for humanitarian concerns

If the President determines, after appropriate consultation, that (1) an unforeseen emergency refugee situation exists, (2) the admission of certain refugees in response to the emergency refugee situation is justified by grave humanitarian concerns or is otherwise in the national interest, and (3) the admission to the United States of these refugees cannot be accomplished under subsection (a), the President may fix a number of refugees to be admitted to the United States during the succeeding period (not to exceed twelve months) in response to the emergency refugee situation and such admissions shall be allocated among refugees of special humanitarian concern to the United States in accordance with a determination made by the President after the appropriate consultation provided under this subsection.

Cut off Atlanta and NY's federal money. Fuck 'em.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2017, 12:57:22 PM »
So, is he going to build the wall around the National Parks in Arizona and Texas...also there are about 100 miles of Native American land in Arizona that they've already said aren't giving permission to the government to build a wall. Also, the Rio Grande.

as mentioned, i think the wall is silly. 

i am huge National Park geek, and i have several Junior Ranger badges.

i get your point...i think, about around or do you mean through? well, whatever, have you ever been to a National Park?   

have you seen...the millions of people trampling through, not giving a shit about the beauty the parks represent? ...the littering, walking on fragile ground when a sign clearly tells you otherwise, getting fricked up by a bison or a grizzly because they want to take a selfie, an illegal soak in a boiling, steaming hot spring [oh which he died],  taking artifacts and giving zero fucks about leave no trace???  that is the stuff i am more worried about than a wall...yes, aesthetically displeasing but the overall function would have less impact than the preceeding. 

the Indians?  Can I say Indian?  Is that allowed?  Yeah they can do whatever they want, I suppose...Trump probably will give them a truck load of booze and call it good.   

« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 01:27:48 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2017, 01:20:27 PM »
I've about had enough of this fucking shit.  PRESIDENT Trump is within his rights to impose immigration restrictions.  Not only that but it's my personal opinion that he's duty bound to do so as part of his obligation to safeguard the citizens of this country.  He's doing the right thing for the right reasons and TOLD us that was what he was going to do before he was elected.

In one week I've seen more pro-American policies proposed and enacted than in the last decade or more. I've watched a man stand up and put America first for once. In deed, not just in empty words.

Yet every time he makes a decision -- despite the fact that his decisions will lead to prosperity and security, a real American Renaissance if you will -- we have motherfucking morons pouring into the street to "protest."

Forget the class war. Forget the race war. Let's go ahead and fire up the war on fools. These clowns need to be eradicated. This entire class of fuckheads who believe their "feelings" are more important than the hard choices real men must make to preserve life and liberty should be destroyed.

The world is a brutal place.  Read oreillys "Killing the Rising Son" and see.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2017, 06:47:18 PM »
I've about had enough of this fucking shit.  PRESIDENT Trump is within his rights to impose immigration restrictions.  Not only that but it's my personal opinion that he's duty bound to do so as part of his obligation to safeguard the citizens of this country.  He's doing the right thing for the right reasons and TOLD us that was what he was going to do before he was elected.

In one week I've seen more pro-American policies proposed and enacted than in the last decade or more. I've watched a man stand up and put America first for once. In deed, not just in empty words.

Yet every time he makes a decision -- despite the fact that his decisions will lead to prosperity and security, a real American Renaissance if you will -- we have motherfucking morons pouring into the street to "protest."

Forget the class war. Forget the race war. Let's go ahead and fire up the war on fools. These clowns need to be eradicated. This entire class of fuckheads who believe their "feelings" are more important than the hard choices real men must make to preserve life and liberty should be destroyed.

The world is a brutal place.  Read oreillys "Killing the Rising Son" and see.
Go ahead and eradicate anyone and everyone that says "they should be eradicated and destroyed" because they believe something different.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 10:13:43 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2017, 08:49:02 PM »
That's just it, they don't behave like thinkers, but instead act out of emotion like pussies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2017, 09:43:03 AM »
Go ahead and eradicate anyone and everyone that says "they should be eradicated and destroyed" because they believe something different.

"Believe something different"? That's idiotic. If the left just believed something different it would be one thing. But:

And don't get me started on the "Muslim" ban. That's fucking stupid. I am pretty sure he didn't ban fucking muslims. He banned people, most of for a short time period, from certain terrorist breeding countries. This whole thing is fucking stupid and political.

Should it have been done differently? Perhaps. Do I agree with the premise behind it? Perhaps.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 09:47:10 AM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2017, 10:56:16 AM »
"Believe something different"? That's idiotic. If the left just believed something different it would be one thing. But:

And don't get me started on the "Muslim" ban. That's fucking stupid. I am pretty sure he didn't ban fucking muslims. He banned people, most of for a short time period, from certain terrorist breeding countries. This whole thing is fucking stupid and political.

Should it have been done differently? Perhaps. Do I agree with the premise behind it? Perhaps.

I've reached the point to where I wouldn't care one bit if every single one of those people dropped dead tomorrow.  My only concern would be how we were going to clear all the corpses out of the airports and streets. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions