Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Obama's last press conference

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Obama's last press conference
« on: January 18, 2017, 02:59:07 PM »
First of all. Thank GOD.

Second. Listening to the media fawn over him "sir, it's been an honor" is disgusting.

Third. Why do they insist on trying to get this bloviating smarmy chump to say stuff about Trump? "Sir, it's been an honor. Your wife laid out in very specific terms, in a speech that resonated with the entire nation, the stakes of this election. For women. For the LGBTBLTBR549 community. How have you explained the results to your daughters?"

Yeah. It resonated all right.

I'm so glad to see this cheesy weasel leave.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Obama's last press conference
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 04:08:10 PM »
First of all. Thank GOD.

Second. Listening to the media fawn over him "sir, it's been an honor" is disgusting.

Third. Why do they insist on trying to get this bloviating smarmy chump to say stuff about Trump? "Sir, it's been an honor. Your wife laid out in very specific terms, in a speech that resonated with the entire nation, the stakes of this election. For women. For the LGBTBLTBR549 community. How have you explained the results to your daughters?"

Yeah. It resonated all right.

I'm so glad to see this cheesy weasel leave.

Yes is it but they are now going to turn (even more) into full attack mode.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 09:33:31 AM »
I respect the office. And I wanted him to be the great. And not be what we thought he was. But that didn't happen. He's what we thought he was. An ideologue. A radical. Who will stop at nothing to achieve his alinsky goals. It's what he is and he will not ever change. Like Bill Clinton, he's a very sharp and charismatic guy who did nothing to to tap his talent for good. Instead he used it for the end goal of his party and their mission. People often forget the culture war HE started not Trump. This is why Trump voters were angry.

Revisit 2008 when he made many asinine statements (and actions) that year and the few after about many things that people would consider insulting: spreading the wealth, "typical white people", guns and religion, all that was evil about W, his associations with Frank Marshall Davis, Bill Ayers and Wright, his nasty rhetoric against cops almost from the start, his rhetoric against anyone who supported traditional values. The list goes on. Those things offended me and many others. But we were told he was the president and it is what it is. So life went on. No one tried to obstruct him from actually being the president. In fact he had a blank check the first two years like Trump is going to now.

So yeah forgive me if I think he's a POS of a person. And he also owns HALF the national debt now. Bloods is on his hands there. Spin that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 11:15:50 AM »
I respect the office. And I wanted him to be the great. And not be what we thought he was. But that didn't happen. He's what we thought he was. An ideologue. A radical. Who will stop at nothing to achieve his alinsky goals. It's what he is and he will not ever change. Like Bill Clinton, he's a very sharp and charismatic guy who did nothing to to tap his talent for good. Instead he used it for the end goal of his party and their mission. People often forget the culture war HE started not Trump. This is why Trump voters were angry.

Revisit 2008 when he made many asinine statements (and actions) that year and the few after about many things that people would consider insulting: spreading the wealth, "typical white people", guns and religion, all that was evil about W, his associations with Frank Marshall Davis, Bill Ayers and Wright, his nasty rhetoric against cops almost from the start, his rhetoric against anyone who supported traditional values. The list goes on. Those things offended me and many others. But we were told he was the president and it is what it is. So life went on. No one tried to obstruct him from actually being the president. In fact he had a blank check the first two years like Trump is going to now.

So yeah forgive me if I think he's a POS of a person. And he also owns HALF the national debt now. Bloods is on his hands there. Spin that.

I think most on the right didn't like it when we was elected but was giving him a chance. He talked a lot of talk, I know I was hoping what he said was going to happen (hope and change bullshit). The country elected a President who happen to be black. He turned into a black President.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 12:59:02 PM »

I think most on the right didn't like it when we was elected but was giving him a chance. He talked a lot of talk, I know I was hoping what he said was going to happen (hope and change bullshit). The country elected a President who happen to be black. He turned into a black President.

He declared war subtly on so many people and groups. Including the wealth redistribution and anyone with success (higher taxes and "you didn't build that").

Those same people have been pissed for 8 years now. A few running on the GOP side tapped into that. Mainly Trump and to a lesser degree Carson and Cruz. But he did it with the raw emotion I think that people had inside. He was saying things people had only been thinking for 8 or more years. And it was how he said it. And most of that ties directly back to: Obama and or most of the GOP who let him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 01:06:14 PM »

He realized that after all was said and done, that was the only thing he would be remembered for...being the first half white/half Kenyan president!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.