Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

New OC Rumors and News

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: New OC Rumors and News
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2017, 10:04:37 AM »
I hear Hayden Fox is available.  He built a powerhouse offense at Minnesota State between 1989 - 1997.
Was it him or Dauber though?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2017, 10:09:08 AM »
Was it him or Dauber though?

It was Coach Fox.  Dauber was forced out of coaching and could only find work in cartoons, playing SpongeBob's sidekick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2017, 10:17:54 AM »
It was Coach Fox.  Dauber was forced out of coaching and could only find work in cartoons, playing SpongeBob's sidekick.
Was he forced out, or did he take a better opportunity?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #103 on: January 20, 2017, 10:51:04 AM »
fudge that communist

I'm pretty sure that's what GH wants to do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2017, 10:54:34 AM »
Was he forced out, or did he take a better opportunity?

He took a pay cut to work in that pineapple.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2017, 11:15:58 AM »

Yeah, but the jellyfishing is great.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bgreene

« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2017, 11:23:43 AM »

I would imagine that working for that crab would be like working for Sabin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2017, 11:41:39 AM »
Fuck that communist

Hey Megan Fox is too but shit I'm also gonna look at her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2017, 01:20:16 PM »
I would imagine that working for that crab would be like working for Sabin.
Only taller
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2017, 05:11:07 PM »
Malzahn's big board:

Herb Hand
Tony Franklin
Steve Ensminger
Jeff Conaway
Denzel Washington
Wally Riggendorf
Kelly Anne Conway
Nick Crozier
A can of creamed corn
Lucy Van Pelt
Added a name
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2017, 09:17:44 PM »
Some of you wussy boys are real funny. Har dee har har.

You are either on the Gus bus or not a real Auburn man. That's the bottom line.

The only problem some of you would have with Denzel Washington is that he's black.

Kelly Anne is a proven winner.

And well, what red blooded American doesn't love a can of cream corn?

But srsly, I'm pulling for Ensminger if Jack Crowe can't get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2017, 10:21:50 PM »
Malzahn's big board:

Tony Franklin
Steve Ensminger
Jeff Conaway
Denzel Washington
Wally Riggendorf
Kelly Anne Conway
Nick Crozier
A can of creamed corn
Lucy Van Pelt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2017, 10:34:53 PM »
First off, nobody who has written anything for aldot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. or Bleacher Report or ESPN or any other media outlet, knows shit.  Not a soul knows who has been interviewed, who is actually in consideration or who is on the long or short list.  It's 100% speculation.

Having said that....my speculation is the same as it's been from the start.  Malzahn was hired for his Offensive "Jeenyus".  He is NOT going to hire anyone and turn it over to them to run their own offense.  It may actually be presented that way but Gus Malzahn is ultimately not going to relinquish control of the offense.  Best to name Herb Hand and move forward with CGM's offense and hope Stidham or White or Barrett are the right guys to run this offense and that they can stay healthy.

If they are and Gus doesn't go full tard, we can be pretty damn good next year.  Play for the West.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2017, 11:19:19 PM »
First off, nobody who has written anything for aldot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. or Bleacher Report or ESPN or any other media outlet, knows shit.  Not a soul knows who has been interviewed, who is actually in consideration or who is on the long or short list.  It's 100% speculation.

Having said that....my speculation is the same as it's been from the start.  Malzahn was hired for his Offensive "Jeenyus".  He is NOT going to hire anyone and turn it over to them to run their own offense.  It may actually be presented that way but Gus Malzahn is ultimately not going to relinquish control of the offense.  Best to name Herb Hand and move forward with CGM's offense and hope Stidham or White or Barrett are the right guys to run this offense and that they can stay healthy.

If they are and Gus doesn't go full tard, we can be pretty damn good next year.  Play for the West.

Did you read that article? So apparently some in house pride scuffles going on with Malzahn and Jacobs/Board. I thought this shit was in the past with Jet-Gate? WTF. Not good. So Malzahn can't hire who he wants huh. Again, not good. Regardless, he was hired to do his job as a football coach and hire his own staff even if we don't like his choices. Im was good with Briles and that was what was suppose to happen from the get-go. Now, here were are lookn like fools and nobody wants to come to AU. No matter how you slice it, this looks Auburn look bad. Thanks to the stupid ass that leaked this, thank to al.imabamaballicker.cum and thank you Jay Jacobs for being a dumbass.

Now I think I know exactly why Kiffin posted that AU jet pic. Mfers. I need a drink.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 11:21:33 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2017, 11:30:44 PM »
Between Herb Hand or A Can of Creamed Corn, I gotta tell you all, I'm leaning heavily towards the corn especially if it's Del Monte.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

jmar

« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2017, 07:57:38 AM »

I think this could be the work of Georgia and Kirby Smart trying to persuade Gatewood to flip.

The two supposed separate stories might actually be linked is all I'm saying.

We weren't going to make a splash hire anyway because nobody that moves the needle is available, at least not within a reasonable salary range. i.e. Lincoln Riley.

So I'm not so sure this isn't an outside force trying to cast a pall of disharmony when there isn't any beyond that from our miserable finish and what we can see which is Malzahn and staff busting ass to close out strong in recruiting.

True or not the rumor has its effect in message and narrative and it would help to have at least a denial of sorts to put it to rest.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2017, 09:47:49 AM »

It's actually not. I wish it was.

These things leak out to the beat writers and homers. And it trickles out to the big outlets from there. These guys also stay camped out at the dept and airport and see who comes and goes. I really wish all this stuff wasn't true but most of it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2017, 09:50:45 AM »
Did you read that article? So apparently some in house pride scuffles going on with Malzahn and Jacobs/Board. I thought this shit was in the past with Jet-Gate? WTF. Not good. So Malzahn can't hire who he wants huh. Again, not good. Regardless, he was hired to do his job as a football coach and hire his own staff even if we don't like his choices. Im was good with Briles and that was what was suppose to happen from the get-go. Now, here were are lookn like fools and nobody wants to come to AU. No matter how you slice it, this looks Auburn look bad. Thanks to the stupid ass that leaked this, thank to al.imabamaballicker.cum and thank you Jay Jacobs for being a dumbass.

Now I think I know exactly why Kiffin posted that AU jet pic. Mfers. I need a drink.

He's being told this because he's inept which goes back to the bigger issue in that he shouldn't have been the guy we hired in the first place. We're in a hard place now. Tell him what to do because he obviously has no clue or let him keep the clown show up. Either way it's bad. And it's because he's the wrong guy in charge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2017, 10:05:45 AM »
He's being told this because he's inept which goes back to the bigger issue in that he shouldn't have been the guy we hired in the first place. We're in a hard place now. Tell him what to do because he obviously has no clue or let him keep the clown show up. Either way it's bad. And it's because he's the wrong guy in charge.

But who is the bigger clown?  Jay "I blocked for Bo Jackson, what church does this guy you want to hire go to" Jacobs or Gus "this is my first real job" malzahn? 

They are equally unqualified.  Jacobs meddles more than any AD I've ever seen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.