Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trump presser

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Trump presser
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2017, 08:59:29 AM »
As expected, CNN and MSNBC are shitting their pants in apoplectic rage over the press conference.  Fox is mocking the media. 

USAToday calls Trump out for his "lies" at the press conference. 

These are the so-called lies:

• Trump falsely claimed that there are “96 million really wanting a job and they can’t get [one].” There are roughly 96 million people not in the labor force, but that includes retirees, students and others who don’t want jobs. Only 5.5 million of them want work.   Really?  This is an absolute falsehood.  Part of what I do in my business deals with collecting labor statistics.  Only 5.5 million?  In one state, perhaps.

• Trump said that “you learn very little” from a tax return. But experts told us there’s plenty of information to be gleaned from tax returns — such as potential conflicts of interest, charitable giving habits and effective tax rates. Experts?  Trump is right. Tax returns really don't tell you that much.

• Trump claimed that “some states” have seen health insurance coverage on the Affordable Care Act exchanges increase by 100%. Only Arizona has an average increase that high, and 84% with marketplace coverage in 2016 received tax credits to purchase insurance. Not true.  I don't live in Arizona and my insurance rates have more than doubled since Obama's disaster was shoved on us.  That USAToday is parsing words and calling Trump a liar because he said "some" is a sign of how pathetic they are.

• Trump continues to oversimplify the rise of the Islamic State by blaming President Obama for “leaving at the wrong time” from Iraq. President George W. Bush set the withdrawal date. More important, there were numerous factors in the rise of the terrorist group. Wrong.

• Trump claimed that “nobody even talked about it” when hacked emails showed that Hillary Clinton’s campaign got debate questions in advance. Actually, there was plenty of press coverage when it was revealed that former CNN contributor Donna Brazile shared questions with Clinton’s campaign. Wrong. WE talked about it.  Megyn Kelly talked about it.  It was glossed over everywhere else.

FWIW?  Also on USAToday

> The things we'll miss most about Michelle Obama
> Five things we'll miss about the Obama-Biden bromance
> Why Bo and Sunny Obama (fucking dogs) will be missed as much as the president

A.  I won't miss a damn thing about that wildebeest. She's offensive.
2. Fuck the "bromance."  If that's what you're looking for from a leader, watch a movie. This presidency was all show, no go with the exception of advancing an anti-Israel, pro Islamic agenda.  It was all posturing and an empty act. 
III.  Even the dogs were part of the show.  Not real. #senttoshelters

Here's the fallacy with ANYTHING they are tying to poke holes in or critique: for the last 25 years, the status quo has not worked. Their ways have not worked. Pelosi, McCain, the Bushes, CNN, bill, Hillary, Barry, Reid and on and on....their ways have not worked. So shut up and at least let someone else outside the box ATTEMPT to try and fix some shit.

Oh and on Marco Rubio? Yes I'm with you there. F him. Done with his ass. He wants to side with old fart McCain and the dems on this one. Again, because their foreign policy has worked so great since the early 90s. Why anyone would want a second Cold War is beyond me. And yes tillerson held his own.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE