dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Jimmy Fallon
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 05:43:12 PM »
Very strange survey.

I kinda like Fallon. But I never make an effort to watch him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

jmar

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 09:28:18 AM »
He's good as a host, funny enough and easily recognizable beyond his show. Probably safe to say that he will have a more sustained career than any that follow him if for only the way technology is advancing in regards to how we view things.

What the hell...I say punch him!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 09:44:08 AM »
If I'm up I will watch Fallon.  I think he has done a great job with the Tonight Show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 09:51:58 AM »
Write in for I would rather watch Perry Mason reruns on MeTV than watch any late night talk show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 10:30:17 AM »
Here are your choices:

Colbert - Strong left lean, constant mocking of traditional values
Meyers - Shriekingly flamingly left, his rants against Trump and the American electorate are insulting
Kimmel - About 70% liberal, but at least attempts to play the middle.  Sadly he's pretty boring.
Conan - Registered democrat, contributor and shill. Small audience.
Corden - Would be a hard left lean if the full tilt left of Meyers and Colbert weren't so much further out there. At least he didn't throw a tantrum after the election like so many others did. 
Oliver - Asshole.
Noah - Assholier

Then there's Fallon.  He's most likely a democrat.  But he tries to straddle the fence a little.  Like all of the media he gave Obama a pass on almost everything and was harder on Trump than on Clinton.

I'd still rather watch him than the rest.  I don't watch any of them, but if I did, it would be Fallon. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 10:40:36 AM »
Here are your choices:

Meyers - Shriekingly flamingly left, his rants against Trump and the American electorate are insulting
Kimmel - About 70% liberal, but at least attempts to play the middle.  Sadly he's pretty boring.
Corden - Would be a hard left lean if the full tilt left of Meyers and Colbert weren't so much further out there. At least he didn't throw a tantrum after the election like so many others did. 
Oliver - Asshole.
Noah - Assholier

Then there's Fallon.  He's most likely a democrat.  But he tries to straddle the fence a little.  Like all of the media he gave Obama a pass on almost everything and was harder on Trump than on Clinton.

I'd still rather watch him than the rest.  I don't watch any of them, but if I did, it would be Fallon.

These guys above and Obama are all that some have been raised on. It's all they know.

These dipshits are literally news sources for some. It's how they form opinions. I'm going to kick someone in the throat the next time I see "colbert/kimmel/noah nails it...obliterates trump!" on teh twitters.

Satirical asshole. He can join the wildebeests of the view on their Grand Canyon plunge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2016, 01:01:27 PM »
Here are your choices:

Oliver - Asshole.
Noah - Assholier

So are you going to live out the rest of your days overly concerned with the political leanings of celebrities?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2016, 01:35:27 PM »
So are you going to live out the rest of your days overly concerned with the political leanings of celebrities?

I don't think he is but, there are a shit ton of folks who think some of the above names are their generations " Walter Cronkite" 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2016, 01:41:45 PM »

I don't think he is but, there are a shit ton of folks who think some of the above names are their generations " Walter Cronkite"

I can see you not even using a comma, but how in the bloody hell can you use a comma after the but?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2016, 02:12:29 PM »
I can see you not even using a comma, but how in the bloody hell can you use a comma after the but?

fat, old fingers, not proof reading and really not giving a shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2016, 02:16:22 PM »

All of those he named are comedians. Stretching facts or employing partial truths is their business. It's not funny otherwise. Politics is a veritable endless fountain of comedy regardless of party.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2016, 10:57:45 AM »
All of those he named are comedians. Stretching facts or employing partial truths is their business. It's not funny otherwise. Politics is a veritable endless fountain of comedy regardless of party.
Those guys are comedians?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com