Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Alaric Williams just became my favorite recruit

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Alaric Williams just became my favorite recruit
« on: January 10, 2017, 08:18:28 AM »
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/auburn-commit-jokingly-warns-clemson-fan-base-harvey-updyke/

Auburn commit jokingly warns Clemson fan base of Harvey Updyke
JASON FRAYCHINEAUD | 7 HOURS AGO

Whenever the biggest bully on the street falls to its relative demise, the minions will come out chirping.

There are many individuals — both opposing players and rival fans — that loved seeing Alabama lose the 2017 National Championship Game to Clemson. This can be seen with a simple search on both Twitter and Facebook.

One high school prospect — 2017 Auburn commit Alaric Williams — went a step further when throwing himself into the mix of the Tigers’ fierce rivalry with the Crimson Tide:

Clemson campus be on the watch for Harvey Updyke! Never know what these bama fans might do ‼️

— Alaric Williams™ (@Alaric_8) January 10, 2017

As many recall, Harvey Updyke — an ardent supporter of Alabama — was arrested for poisoning Auburn’s famed Toomer’s Corner iconic oak trees back in 2011.

Suffice it to say, but Updyke isn’t a popular figure on The Plains. Williams’ playful — and hyperbolic warning — likely won’t go over well with those in Tuscaloosa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Alaric Williams just became my favorite recruit
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 08:50:37 AM »
In related events, The Tuscaloosa News has just discovered that Alaric's 4th grade gym teacher allowed him to skip dodgeball to read in the library.  For not completing the core requirements of the course, the NCAA has determined that Williams has forfeited his collegiate eligibility and must work in perpetuity as a janitor cleaning the shitters at Bryant Denny Stadium.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

jmar

Re: Alaric Williams just became my favorite recruit
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 10:00:55 AM »
In related events, The Tuscaloosa News has just discovered that Alaric's 4th grade gym teacher allowed him to skip dodgeball to read in the library.  For not completing the core requirements of the course, the NCAA has determined that Williams has forfeited his collegiate eligibility and must work in perpetuity as a janitor cleaning the shitters at Bryant Denny Stadium.
Environmental Science majors in Turdtown count toilet tending as a lab credit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions