« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 08:12:28 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: HUGE QB Commit....
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 07:49:23 PM »
Jarrett Stidman has committed to Auburn

Excuuuuse me while I whip this out!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 07:51:10 PM »
BTW folks, it's StidHAM.  I ain't seed his name spelt correct on this board yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 08:07:59 PM »
Sean White will have to work his ass off if he expects to remain the starter. I'm one who thinks Stidham will be the starter before Spring football has finished up.

Also, I seriously still think Kendall Briles will end up at Auburn next season as perhaps QB coach if Lashlee doesn't get a HC job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 08:14:34 PM »
BTW folks, it's StidHAM.  I ain't seed his name spelt correct on this board yet.
Either way, he's about to go HAM (Hard As a Muthafucka) on our QB position. White might need to be working on his place kick holding, just sayin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 08:17:51 PM »
Herb Hand ✔@CoachHand
I'll just leave this here...

And, oh yeah...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAR EAGLE!
Hahaha, that's awesome
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2016, 09:51:30 PM »
Hahaha, that's awesome

That's kinda awesome.

I'd feel like shit if I were Sean White, Woody Barrett, or Tyler Queen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 01:41:53 AM »
Finally! Sean White has a good backup!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 01:43:37 AM »
That's kinda awesome.

Yup me too...fuck 'em.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 02:19:15 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 02:27:53 AM »
Don't get me wrong, I like Sean White and I think we can do some good things with him at QB and healthy, but even when White was leading the SEC in QB efficiency, no defensive coordinator worried about what he could do. Stidham and maybe Woody Barrett can put that fear on the defensive side of the ball. Throw in Kamryn Pettway, Kerryon Johnson & Kam Martin...could be one hell of a backfield.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 09:33:37 AM »
That's kinda awesome.

Why?  Teams sign quarterbacks every year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2016, 09:48:04 AM »
That's kinda awesome.

This is where I am. 

Glad this guy chose AU, but I feel bad for Sean.  All that kid has done is endure the fuckholery of our current QB coaching -- including the revolving door, the man crush on Johnson, the putting him out there when he wasn't physically able and turd burgling play calling -- and left his guts and soul on the field. 

If you don't feel some what badly for him, you're not the kind of Auburn fan I expect us to be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2016, 10:31:06 AM »
This is where I am. 

Glad this guy chose AU, but I feel bad for Sean.  All that kid has done is endure the fuckholery of our current QB coaching -- including the revolving door, the man crush on Johnson, the putting him out there when he wasn't physically able and turd burgling play calling -- and left his guts and soul on the field. 

If you don't feel some what badly for him, you're not the kind of Auburn fan I expect us to be.

No.  The premise was that all the QB's on the roster should feel "like shit" because we recruited and got a commitment from a damn good QB. Why?  You can disagree with how this staff has developed and used our QB's.  That's fine.  But as a coaching staff, you try and recruit new kids at every position, every single year, including QB.  I'd feel like shit if they didn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016, 10:32:53 AM »
Ahem!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2016, 10:36:46 AM »
Ahem!
Can't wait to see Stidman in an Auburn uniform!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2016, 10:47:48 AM »
Can't wait to see Stidman in an Auburn uniform!

Stidham has a super hot girlfriend too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2016, 12:18:50 PM »
That's kinda awesome.

Well they should.

They necessitated this with stidham.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2016, 12:25:08 PM »
No.  The premise was that all the QB's on the roster should feel "like shit" because we recruited and got a commitment from a damn good QB. Why?  You can disagree with how this staff has developed and used our QB's.  That's fine.  But as a coaching staff, you try and recruit new kids at every position, every single year, including QB.  I'd feel like shit if they didn't.

Sorry I was talking about the gif from Coach Hand.

Imagine you're Sean White wanting to improve your game in the offseason and compete to retain your starting position. Here's one of your coaches doing a dance because someone else committed.

I mean, I know it's typical for coaches to celebrate big time commitments, but it's understood that Stidham was being recruited to save the program as the starting QB. Coach Hand is literally celebrating that they won't have to start Sean White, Woody Barrett, or Tyler Queen, three guys that were recruited out of high school and crappily developed by the coaching staff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2016, 02:59:52 PM »

Imagine you're Sean White wanting to improve your game in the offseason and compete to retain your starting position. Here's one of your coaches doing a dance because someone else committed.

I mean, I know it's typical for coaches to celebrate big time commitments, but it's understood that Stidham was being recruited to save the program as the starting QB. Coach Hand is literally celebrating that they won't have to start Sean White, Woody Barrett, or Tyler Queen, three guys that were recruited out of high school and crappily developed by the coaching staff.

Boom!??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2016, 03:12:53 PM »

Valid!  Your point is.  :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions