Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

ESPN Gameday to Auburn (Official)

Aubie16

ESPN Gameday to Auburn (Official)
« on: September 14, 2008, 12:52:44 PM »
I hate Gameday...but you can't argue against the attention it brings to your campus/team/school.

http://www.collegegameday.com/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Re: ESPN Gameday to Auburn (Official)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 12:58:12 PM »
I think this is great timing actually.  The players are still kids and they'll be pumped as shit to see Gameday at Auburn for this game, even after this weekend's game.  It'll give an extra pump of adrenaline and hopefully gets some fuckers focused.  Nobody wants to see their program profiled, sliced and diced, topped with bacon put on bread for the country and still taste like a big ol' shit burger.

I'm not a huge fan of Gameday itself, but I do really like the timing here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: ESPN Gameday to Auburn (Official)
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 01:08:20 PM »
I think this is great timing actually.  The players are still kids and they'll be pumped as shit to see Gameday at Auburn for this game, even after this weekend's game.  It'll give an extra pump of adrenaline and hopefully gets some fuckers focused.  Nobody wants to see their program profiled, sliced and diced, topped with bacon put on bread for the country and still taste like a big ol' shit burger.

I'm not a huge fan of Gameday itself, but I do really like the timing here.
BINGO....War Eagle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs